WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 pm

zeppelin - smirks at naveah starring at her body.

cleff - never mind. where are those two? we need to get a move on. packs his stuff and zips up his bag.

strife - then your restitching someones leg. puts his hand on her back pushing her towards the room.

zero - he left easily. alright sam get to work. good joberoo dr. tao

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 pm

bri- grabs bag lets go load up the car they'll be down soon i hope

tao- blushes at dr.

sam- sits in chair and starts typing really fast

so uhm what should his dad be?

kendal- sighs sleepily and looks around eyes closing
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 pm

naveah- eyes crack open a bit and sees zeppelin standing up and smirks what?

ivy- uhm ok sure!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm

zeppelin - so damn hot. sighs. we better get to the car soon. what a shame i was looking forward to another night.

cleff - if they dont i'm whooping their butts. they go down and check out.

um how about...... he can be a general or one of the teams for the YES
    dun dun duuuun

strife - pushes her into the room. kendal? you awake?

zero - see anything?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 pm

kendal- nods a tiny bit

bri- grabs some bags and walks out to car

sam- alira cotter .. here we go! clicks and starts looking through some stuff

tao- well?

sam- thomas cotter. occupation eyes widen
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 pm

naveah- well so was i. grabs clothes and puts them on smirking

ivy- hey its lion scar girl!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 pm

kenda -sits up what the f**k did ytou call me?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:27 pm

strife - keep your mouth shut. and fix her stitches. says angrily.

zero - whats it say? looks over his shoulder spouse.. thomas cotter..Y.E.S. gen--oh my god.

zeppelin - picks up an empty bottle of bear and holds it away from him then close up. damn they're all empty throws it down and it shatters on the floor. oepns the door and a guy and his song are about to enter the room. why hellloooo.
    boy----uh dad?
    man - we'll get a different room. turns around and goes back to the front desk.
    zeppelin - shrugs and pulls naveahs arm out seeing that no one is in cleff and bri's room. walks down to lobby.

cleff - groans as he sits in the drivers seat. where are they?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:29 pm

IGGGYYY were are you.

tao- reads it and puts hands over mouth. oh. my. god

sam- i was hoping he didnt work for them but ...

kendal- cant i have a real doctor?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:31 pm

i was bein a stalker and was on the computer all day watching this website, srsly i kept refreshing like every 2 seconds

naveah- they get outside and wave to them

ivy- sorry. shrugs and walka over to her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 pm

well makes me happy that you like us that much :P

strife - she was the first i saw.

zero - general? GENERAL? wouldnt that mean he would take us to them with no question? and general of what part.... is there a certain branch....goes dead silent when she passes over "general of the elite team for torture and interrogation"

cleff - its about time. this isnt a vacation we have something we need to do.

zeppelin - my bad my dear honey. didnt mean to keep you waiting.

cleff - honey? are you--never mind get in

they hop in
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Bri- let's just step on it I'll contact them to tell them were we are

Kendal- just get this over with.

Sam- I can't believe it ... Torture! We need to tell Kendal and get out of here! Now!

Tao- agreed
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:42 pm

zero - i dont even think strife new this... aww poor kendal no wonder neer... never mind. lets go. turns around and heads for the door when a burly guy and the head guard from before come in.

head guard - i knew there was something suspicious. no one ever comes here to put in a new patient. nods toward the other guy. Moris. you can take them. there the ones he wants. (thomas wants) no fatal injuries though.

Moris -lunges at zero throwing a weighted down net at zero

zero - crap! dashes to the side knocking into a rack of something dodging it.

cleff - good idea. pulls out of the hotel

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:42 pm

strife - quickly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Kendal- (a ringing sound echos in her ear) one of my kittens is being attacked!

Sam- (throws his ha,mer at Morris smacking him in the face)

Tao- lets go!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Naveah- sits in back of car looking out window

Ivy- uh what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Moris - i love... you mom.freezes as the hammer hits him and he collapses.

zero - darts out the door with tao and sam

head security gay - drags sam by his collar as they run and pulls him back pulling a gun to his head ready to pull the trigger. STOP! or he dies.

zero - spins around. sam! what do you want you fat old man!

head security guy - all you have to do is come with me. all three of you. and no one will be harmed. digs the gun into his hair.

strife - looks at her alarmed. how did you----ill find them. stitch her up goes out of the room and looks in their room but their not there runs down the hall.

cleff - did you guys have anything to eat?
    zeppelin - no. plenty to drink though.
    cleff - sighs and throws back to bars. eat them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Sam- were it going with you anyway!

Tao- what do you want?

Kendal- (sits up and clenches fist wanting to kill someone)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Naveah- (grabs a bar and takes wrapper off)

Ivy- don't worry I'll get you stitched up and put a boot on you so you can run all you want (looks at her leg and starts to stitch but first numbs it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 pm

zeppelin - looks at the bar. what the heck is this?
    cleff - just eat it. dont worry its not dog food. though thats what i should be giving you.
    zeppelin - snorts and unwraps it

security guy SG! - i want. you three. to come with me. wasnt my idea. but i'm under orders and i have no choice. walks through door still pushing sam forward still holding the gun to sams head. make one move and i shoot. and if you guys dont follow ahead of me ill shoot. got it?

zero - thinks: oh no...[b] looks at tao panicked.[/b]

strife - thinks: think strife think. where would they have gone. what would they....the files. they'd check the records! runs down the hall making a turn
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Tao- fine ( reaches into his pocket)

Security dude- what are you doing?

Tao- me? Nothing.

Kendal- just hurry!

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Naveah- whatever (takes a bite) gonna call them bri?

Ivy- (stitches up quickly )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm

zero - gets in front of the guard glancing at sam nervously.

SG - got something in your pocket son? stears them all towards the exit down the hallway behind the security room

strife - skids around the corner and goes for the security room but there on the other side of the room down another hallway
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm

cleff - i think the tablet is under the seat
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Sam- (talks loudly) were are you taking us?

Tao- (touches the gun in his pocket)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:20 pm