WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 pm

sam- they would have files on the employs. that means there spouses to.

tao- good thinking

kendal-sighs and turns away from him. i cant.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:07 pm

strife - if you lose it now. the more it happens who knows what you'll be like then. please kendal. holds her hand in both of his.

zero - does that mean we have to sneak into their control room? or the front desk computers?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:08 pm

sam- rubs hands together control room, and i think we can too.

kendal- looks at him sadly I cant deny reality.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 pm

strife - f**k reality. its not fair. nothing is.

zero - great. grins widely. opening the door for them to pass through. ladies first
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:14 pm

sam- pushes her forward oh wait forgot your not a lady. smirks and they walk through halls. ok the control room is probably on the bottom floor

tao- i dont like this idea

kendal- hasnt any one ever told you life isnt fair? says it sharply not meaning to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 pm

strife - keeps ton level surprised by hers. yes.

zero - rolls her eyes and follows them out. tao you never like the idea of any of this stuff. aka. its a great idea then
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 pm

tao- i just dont like the idea of snooping around there private business! and they are never good ideas!

sam- they are to! and its not private, if they have a whole room for it i'm pretty sure its public

kendal- snarls well then- face softens and looks away. i'm sorry ... i just ... i'm sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:23 pm

strife - its fine. you were right anyway.

sam - well you wanna get to the bottom of this or not? cause i do. even if it involves "borrowing" a little information. stops by a sign that reads:

bathrooms --->
    employees room---->
    security room. employees only<-----
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:25 pm

sam- security room! just what we want! lets go walks that way

tao- i still hate it follows

kendal- i still shouldnt be selfish like that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 pm

zero - stops at another hallway and follows another sign down it. i believe that would be it. points to a door with a glass window that is covered. reads"employees only" thats us. what we gonna do about the people in there? they probably have a gun. at least one of them.

strife - you didnt mean to. and you said sorry. so it doesnt matter now. smiles at her. how's your leg?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:32 pm

kendal- winces. it hurts, alot. i think some of the stitches came out

sam- hmm ... glances at tao.

tao- what?

sam- looks at a door next to it that says supply closet and opens it to fidn docters stuff put this stuff on
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:32 pm

weekend woot woot!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:34 pm

zero - starts to laugh then covers mouth to make herself stop. tao in a doctors outfit. this is so perfect. your genius sam.

strife - i'm no good when it comes to stitches i could get a nurse.

ya!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 pm

sam- bows thank you thank you

tao- what! no! impersonating a doctor could get you arrested!

sam- rolls his eyes that is seriously what your worried about?

kendal- that would be good, thank you. lifts up his hand and presses it to her cheek and kisses it lightly.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm

strife - ill be back. reluctantly pulls back his hand and gets up and goes out the door to get a nurse.

hot bout he finds ivy?

zero - tao i always knew you were a good guy but you need to toughen up a bit. shoves the scrubs into his arms. you saw the sign before. go to the bathroom and change.

morning for the other group! since these other guys didnt exactly sleep.

cleff - wakes up with a yawn.

zeppelin - opens eyes still dizzy not exactly sobered up yet
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm

tao- toughen up! i am tough! did you see me stab that table earlier! it didnt have a chance! while talking puts on the scrubs and a mask.

sam- tao the inanimate object slayer.

kendal- ok says quietly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:45 pm

zero - the war has started. utensils verses man. i'm on the utensils side.

strife - looks around while walking down the hall before going to the front desk.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:45 pm

sure

ivy- walking down hall looking at files and doesnt even notice strife.

naveah- curles up under comforters asleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 pm

tao- hey i can take utensils!

sam- ya ya whatever, just get in there! pushes open the door and pushes tao inside. get all of them out then get us

tao- rolls eyes will do. looks around and hides face thinks at least i am as tall as some of these people
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:49 pm

strife - sees her and recognizes her from the cafetiera. sighs annoyed it has to be her he has to ask. taps her on the shoulder.

security guy - is towards the back of the room in front of a big computer in front of two dozen computers with cameras and different stats. turns his head. hello doctor. what do you need?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm

tao- ummm thinks hehe doctor. shakes head and tries using a lower voice. i need to punch in another patient who just got here.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 pm

ivy- hm? turns and sees him in surprise hello again. do you need something?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 pm

zeppelin - rubs his eyes looking at naveah. rolls out of bed slipping his clothes back on (not inculding a shirt)

cleff - bri?

security guy - uhm. looks at him oddly. then chuckles. guess they dont like you much at the front desk. whatever. take your time. gets up from the chair. ill send one of my boys in here while i'm gone. ill be back soon.

zero - waits for the guy to turn the corner then darts down the hall

strife - your the first i saw. you can stitch good right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm

bri- already up packing up stuff hm?

tao- yes thank you ... clears throut and sits

sam- was hiding in closet and slips in room. nice!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm

ivy- nods yes why?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:11 pm