WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 pm

strife - your perfect son isnt so perfect anymore is he? in case you wanted to know. he killed kara. says spitting out every word

alira - stands in shock
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:16 pm

tao- nods sadly

sam- he admited to it!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am

alira - is now filled with despair and rage ITS A COMBO where is he?

strife - how should i know. not like i want to.

alira - i always knew he was messed up in the mind but...i never thought he would become that kind of monster

strife - well start thinking differently

zero - dont worry. next time we see him. he's gonna die a painful death.

strife - thinks: by my hands
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 am

Sam- he's. Hurt anyway we won't be herring from him anytime soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:25 am

strife - mutters to self so only he can hear himself. how does he manage to control me that badly injured...

zero - watcha say?

strife - looks up. never mind
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:26 am

Tao- when will Kendal wake up?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

alira - she wont be out long. but she'll be pretty dazed when she wakes. maybe a day or two. if not less.

strife - thinks: thank god.

zero - tell us if she wakes.

alira - certainly. asks one of the nurses to lead them to where they'll be staying
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:31 am

When you want her to wake up?

Tao- thank you for everything, (they follow nurse)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 am

nurse brings them to room whatevers
    err soonish

strife - looks at kendal for another hour saying nothing before resting his head on the side of the bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 am

Soonish as in soon or soonishas is now?

Tao-she'll be fine ( telling self)

Sam- I don't trust these people

Kendal- (sighs )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:02 am

Sort I had to go before but me back now

Soonish as in now

Alira has already left

Strife - (raises his head a little looking over at her and whispers) Kendal?

Zero - not many people anyone can trust these days (flops down in a chair)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 am

Tao- they all seem suspicious and they all freaked out when Kendal got up I mean I know it's bad but ... They Didn't have to hurt he

Kendal- ( with eyes half open lightly brings hand to his head and runs fingers through his hair)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 am

Strife - (smiles) hey love. (Puts his hand over hers)

Zero - would they have done that for anyone who "left " their room in such a way?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 am

Tao - I don't think so and that is what makes it suspicious

Sam- we should find put what's really going on here

Kendal - ( smiles ) do you know how much I love your accent? It sounds good when you say love
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 am

Strife - well I'm glad you love it. (Chuckkles quietly and presses her hand against his cheek.)

Zero - why would they need to be suspicious? Is it just because sue has the nor? But that isn't contagious. Thank god
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 am

Tao- ( shivers at the thought)

Sam- maybe some of them work for the YES

Kendal - ( smiles and strokes his face ) strife ( pulls hand away) what happened? ( voice crack) I couldn't feel anything I couldn't see anything I had no idea what I was doing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:35 am

Strife - (doesn't want to tell her and upset her but knows she needs to know. Looks at her with sad eyes.) You were acting like.....and animal. A lost animal. (Thinks - and it was terrible to watch)

Zero - what if strides mom is one? Wait. Woah. That's a big question. You really think that's possible? And horrible...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 am

Tao- I font know about her ...

San- I think his dad is ( blurts out quickly)

Kendal- ( clenches jaw and closes eyes tightly ) makes sense ( takes a deep breath) during that time I couldn't do anything I wasn't completely paralyzed I felt like a lost animal I just kept thinking ( blinks back tears )what if- what if I hurt zero or sane or Tao ( says quietly ) what of I hurt you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 am

Strife - (wipes one of her tears away) you wouldn't. Don't say that. Even if you did we would still try to help you. I would.

Zero - (stares at hm) I would say your azy but it would actually make a lot if sense
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 pm

UGH SORRY

kendal- if this happens again ... looks away from him then i...

tao- well ... it does but we shouldnt assume things. we could try snooping around

sam- ill hack the computers!

tao- thats not what i meant
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey u guyz at assumption on my ipod lol paulys nxt 2 meh, his team won and laurens playing now soo yeah im on my ipod and bored. Whats going on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:21 pm

wellll .... long story, i was trying to tell you in school but i never got to. sooo neer possessed strife at the ebach and he stabbed kendal, since tao couldnt patch her up in time they had to stop aat the hospital strife's mom works at and strifes dad who strife hates stopped by and it was dramatic. also kendal had a chunk of metal in her leg and had to go through surgery. anyway his parents wanted strife to coem home and kendal heard them outside her door as they were talking to strife kendal freaked out and got out of her room and ran toward them but the security and docters didnt want her to and she started to go crazy and she beated them up but the security hit her with sleepy darts and stuff. the docters paged all security and of course they heard it and strife ran to kendal and tried stopping her from being beat up any more. kendal was knocked out by sleeping darts but she woke up and started to hallucinate about all the people even strife being YES soldiers. of course she stopped after strife calmed her down and then kendal said she wanted neer to die and strifes ad freaked and grabbed her by her short hair and yanked her away while strife's mom punched strife in the face trying to let streife's dad handle kendal and not let strife hurt him, kendal's eyes lost there color and turned all black and she couldnt feel what she was doing and she started acting like an animal and she stabbed strifes adad in the leg. another security guard shot her with a dart and she went asleep. they put her in a room and now she woken up and tao sam and zero all discussing in waiting room how they think strife's dad works for YES

actually this doesnt really get the whole thing of it and i would reccomend you would read it for more details but this is the basic
    eam22900
    eam22900

Post  eam22900 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Okaydokie then lol hb joey?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:57 pm

uhm i dont know. he can be in there with tao sam and zero i guess
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 pm

strife - kendal turns her head to look at him with his hand. stop worrying about things like that. your going to be well again in no time. just have some hope.

zero - what would we find helpful in the medical computers? he doesnt work here does he?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:57 pm