WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 pm

college? thats awesome. yet unawesome. matter show you look at it

and ya CHARACTER EWAAAY

strife - gets up. the hospital has a cafiteria.

zero - what about your house?

strife - no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #6

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 pm

tao- its better to stay closer to here anyway. come on lets go look for this cafeteria

sam- gets up

they go down here

tao- pouts i wish i could work i na hospital and come here evry day
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 pm

what sort of character should i make

OH MY BEJESSZ I KNOW

also not in college yet i a senior in highschool. WOOT WOOT. why am i telling you this? i need a lesson in internet safety
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 pm

i've learned over my 233 years on human blood

zero - maybe after all this is over you will. you never know. and knowing you i think you got a pretty good chance. ..wow i sound so much older lately

strife - smiles at that little and gets into line

the doctors work on her leg and finally can see the metal. start to work toward it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:52 pm

kendal- thinking in her mind. being unconcious sucks! i cant see anything! or hear anything! this sucks. i wonder how strife and the others are. hopefully they still there. i wonder what there going to my leg. hmmmm

tao- i seriously hope so and zero you reall do seem older lately. its kind of nice.

sam- smiles at her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:54 pm

zero - i dont like it. i dont wanna get all old. like strife

strife - excuse me?

zero - you heard me grandpa/

strife - rolls his eyes. and wonders how kendal is doing

they start loading up their trays
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Name:iven (ivy)
    Title: intern
    Title Wanted: docter
    history- works in the hospital that kendal in right now with her father and she is an intern studying to be a docter
    Personality: very fun loving and nice, kind about everything but connects with stuff to easily
    Description: wavy/curly honey blond hair, gray eyes and wears normals clothes with a white lab coat on top
    Family: her father and her mother
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

hmmm i like her.

sam- grabs food. lets go sit some were

tao- paces around nervously still and sits at a table taping fingers
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 pm

i see where thats gonna go :P

strife - they sit at a small round table. stares at his food nudging it with his fork.

zero - will you guys relax? its making me nervous. gosh.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:01 pm

tao- how am i supposed to relax! stabs fork into the table

sam -woah. woah woah woah! calm yourself down tao
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

you dont no anything.

ivy- sits aways away in a table with feet on it and reading a heavy book. peers over and takes ff her reading lasses and sees tao stab the fork into te table and cocks head
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm

hmm what? dont know what?

zero - jumps a little in surprise but this time has nothing to say. silently eats her chicken

strife - moves gaze to ivy seeing her staring at tao and glares.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 pm

sam- coughs we got company. motions to ivy.

tao- huh? turns and sees her. what? slams down fork and glares at her.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 pm

ivy- jeers back surprised. i'm sorry i couldnt help but notice your stabbing the table

im watching you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 pm

-takes down the webcam-

strife - mind you own business.

zero - looks at her apologetically. sorry...we're just kinda stressed right now. bad timing. thats all
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 pm

tao- oh. looks at table. oops. i mean got a problem with that?!

sam- sighs and shakes head
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 pm

ivy- uhm no? anyway sorry, its so boring around here soemtimes i mean the only interesting thing is when my dad got called down to operate on the girl with a big chunk of metal in her leg i mean whats that about? we've had some weird cases beofre. but metal stuck i nsomeones leg? thats new

Last edited by iggy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 pm

strife - chunk of metal in her--your dad's operating on kendal?

zero - i-i'm sure he's a good doctor...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

tao- stares at her wide eyed if your dad messes up ...

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

ivy- dont worry he probably wont. so kendal? does kendal happen to have freakish scars like shewas mauled by a lion?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm

strife - jerks up angry standing from his chair pushing it backwards and walks over to her. freakish? did you just call her FREAKISH?

zero - aw crud..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

tao- stands up strife.

sam- i'm sure she didnt mean it
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm

ivy- what? no i didnt mean it like that! i was just asking if- hey looks at is eyes more seriously i know you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 pm

strife - well i dont no you so you can forget it. glares down at her and i'd watch your mouth from now on if you no whats good for you. starts to go back to the table
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 pm

sam- sits abck down

tao- glares at ivy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:14 am