WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:17 pm

strife - lee?

zeppelin - smiles wickedly. your right.

cleff - NO! slaps him smack in the middle of the face.

zero - could you actually make a robot? jumps onto windowsill to reach top window
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Bri- ok stop I don't want to here any more perv things

Sam- I've never really tried but maybe I could.

Tao- (dusts violently)

Kendal- wait... No ... Cliff came before lee I think.. maybe ... Was that when I was 9? Ok well I am not sure but yes lee ruined it all! He became Shana's little prodigy and that's why he is leader. Because of her. Anyway I was happy when he first came to have a friend my age but then shana made him turn a little rude to me and Azaro would pair us up for battle and we would compete. I didn't mind that much most of the older kids were my friends most of them are In war now including shana. and riki. .. (laughs) she's like a much older zero only she has purple punk hair. I miss her. I miss all of them.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Lee-Is in the hallway secretly hearing how kendals telling the story

Chloe-Is that why you hate lee so much?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 pm

strife - how'd the group shrink so fast?

zeppelin - i wasnt even doing anything wrong. gosh

zero - you should make a robot! name it jackass!

chloe isnt in there
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Chloe isnt in the room with them it's just Kendal and strife

Also sorry if I offend you but that is how the book is gonna go. So trying out the back story
    That's why she didn't want to be with lee plus there needed to be more death
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

BRB'S GOTTA GO "TO BED " AHEM NOT BRB
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

o whoops, but lee can still be hiding there right?

Chloe-But sam, you said you would make me a catapult.

and its fine, i already knew

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Sam- why jackass?

Kendal- well mostly because a lot of them joined the war and I mean a lot. A lot left to help other places to. But the ones you see such as bri Sam Cleff they were here they were originals. The reason why I was sort of mean to lee as a kid is because he gets all the luck . There he shows Up WITH his sister! I mean all of us got so mad, lucky lee with his sister were all of us had our siblings dead or we were fighting for the . I know it's a dumb reason but it hurt
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Sure and I just didn't want you to get mad the rest of your Charries are on good terms though
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Lee-Thinks I'm sorry, i almost died protecting my sister.

ok thts good
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Died? Hmmm?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 pm

almost died..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Well
    How

Kendal- I should save when I got to the resistance for later. People alone as a 6 year old for almost a year I'd somethingi. Do not reccomend. When I got there I had to be stitched up pretty much everywhere and I was badly injured. It too me a while to get to Seattle too, I lived in a beach house along the coast.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 pm

when miranda was a baby

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:44 pm

That seems a little far fetched? There parents abandoned them right after their mother gave birth?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:46 pm

not exactly after birth, like she was a baby but like toddlerish
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Back!

Strife - (actually liking knowing eclvrrything that's happened even that far back.) Huh kicking ass even as a kid. (Smiles) how long were you at the beach house

Zero - idk seems appropriate. Welll matters what the bot is like to...

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Afk for a little

Kendal- I just said that...

Zelda read back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:49 pm

I did
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 pm

okayz

Shark-Starts walking down steps Hey guys. Then slips and tumbles into a wall Owwie.

Chloe-Smooth moves sharky.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:54 pm

going to bed AKA switching to my ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Zeppelin - sup man! Hows ole' fishy doin'?

Cleff - fishy

Zeppelin - yes yes pish posh I said fishy

Zero - whatever - (jumps down from windowsill and walks up to Chloe spraying her with window cleaner stuff full with chemicals) poof!

Cleff - we are here to do CHORES not play
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:07 am

Sry had to finish homework didn't have much time before
    Practice

Kendal- all my life until I was six. I grew up at the ocean. Some what

Bri- just get to cleaning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am

Strife - huh. Sorry all that had to happen. You would have been a great sister

Zero - yea yea (goes to find a vacume)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am

Kendal- I guess I might have. ( sighs) all those years living by the ocean and you wonder why I am afraid of sharks? Have I ever told you that. It's a great story

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:56 am