WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 am

Zero - (smiles) hey everyone I'm her favorite.

Strife - false. That would be me.

Zeppelin - wait. you guys made a baby?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 am

Kendal- ( rolls eyes) no idiot, zero is the baby

Bri- then why us zero going to New York

Kendal- ( looks at her shocked) your going!?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:58 am

Zero - uh....(suddenly isn't sure)

Zeppelin - she said she was

Zero - (looks back and forth from cleff and Kendal) I wanna stay with kendal

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:01 am

Kendal - I don't want you to go anyway, to young.

Bri- then who's going?

Tao- that narrows it down to four again you shark cleff and naveah
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 am

Zero - why would I have been to young? I'm eleven!

Zeppelin - can I come then?!

Logan - (had been watching them from the cracked open door)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 am

Tao- sure

Kendal - I know how much you wanted to go zero but sometimes you have to administer a bit overwhelming
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:12 am

Zeppelin - oh ya. So its gonna be me cleff shark and the two hotties. This is gonna be awesome

Zero - fine
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 am

Kendal - I'm really sorry ( sighs) if you really want to go I won't stop you

Bri- ( smacks him in the back of the head) well this 'hottie' will hurt you if to hit on her at all
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:18 am

Zero - (smiles) no. Id rather be with my bud.

Zeppelin - Pff why would I hit on you when I got naveah. You don't even no what hittin on is (smirks)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 am

Bri - I have another definition for hitting on people's be is this ( punches him off the bed)

Kendal- ( smiles) ill need all the support I can get
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 am

Zeppelin - (jumps up off the ground holding his fists up) come at me you emotionless raindcloud of depression

Mak - what did he just say?

Zero - (rights down on ber hand what he said and holds it up to mak)

Mak - (eyes go wide infuriated)

Zeppelin - uh oh..

Mak - (before zep can react and before he knows what hes doing punches zeppelin in the eye patch side of his pace and sends him into the wall)

Strife - (stands in surprise)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 am

Bri- ( stares at mak then to zep with her mouth open and her eyes wide and has no words)

Kendal- ( so stunned that can't say anything for a moment then snaps out of it ) mak! You can't hit people just because they at setting you
    Don't like! Well you can but not that hard! Make sure zeppelin is ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:34 am

Mak - (looks down at his hands in shock but doesn't regret it)

Zeppelin - (groans and gets up) one..heck of a punch man

Cleff - (walks over to zeppelin and sees blood gushing out of his empty socket through his eye patch) Tao?

Zeppelin - whew. (Shakes head and points at mak) you asked for it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 am

Bri- ( flies infront of mak and holds out arms defending him) don't hurt him

Kendal-
    Oh wait ha mak's deaf. I forgot !
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 am

Zeppelin - (now has an evil look in his eyes) oh but bri. Its only fair. An eye for an eye. (Tries to go at mak but cleff hops him back)

Mak - you deserved it.

Zero - (the home video ends) we should start getting this stuff on tape
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 am

Bri- ( glares at zep)

Kendal- ( stands up and knees shake and grabs strife for support) ok enough!

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=28

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:20 pm