WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 am

Strife - (really doesn't like the whole itsnstarting thing) isn't there something we can do until we get the antidote?

zeppelin - what if you gave her one of those sleepy pills for a while?

Cleff - she wouldn't take them.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 am

Running outta charge
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:14 am

Kendal - ( glares at Zeppelin)

Tao- I guess we could try other medicine's but for now we gave to treat this like a normal sickness. Kendal get changed and go to bed

Kendal- I have things to do today!'
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:15 am

Well fudge
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:20 am

Cleff - those things will have to wait (simply picks Kendal up and carries her to her room dropping her off by the doorway)

Strife - (looks at him suspiciously as he walks out)

Zeppelin - can I go to new York? Lots of hot gu--girls.

Mak - (had easily guessed and recognized the words) did you say ghot guys?

Zeppelin. - what? No! Wait how'd you hear that deaf man?

Mak - (cant get the words he just said and guesses a shrignwill answer it)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:27 am

Kendal- ( looks at cleff woozily) hey your not .. Strife.

Bri- your so gay ( smack zep upside the head)

Tao- alright guys we should do the chores Kendal was going to do ( grabs the list) here we go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am

Cleff - (is stunned she d say that and is kind of hurt but doesn't show it) . No no I'm not. Is that okay?

Zeppelin - I am not gay! If anyone in here is its the retarded one over there.

Zero - (whips around) did you just make fun of people with disabilities?!

Strife - thinks : and I'm out (gets up and leaves room.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am

Kendal- it's alright ( eyes drift around) your good too, we're is my strife though?

Bri- ( growls and punches zeppelin in the face)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:40 am

Zeppelin - owe dude! What the heck? Its not like I said anything that wasn't true!

Mak - (thinks : was he talking about me?)

Crispin - (is all sudden next to mak and nods)

Mak - how would you know what I was... nvm

Zero - (turns toward Tao) so wits on that list?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 am

Tao - it says: kids clean rooms, dust everywhere. Reprint the walls, move furniture around, clean kitchen well, and start training

Bri- wel that's a lot ( elbows zep in the chest) the only retard here is you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:48 am

Zeppelin - its not nice to call people that Kendal. Gosh.

Zero - well... can we skip like the first five things....

Cleff - whatever. Ill go get him. (Turns and starts to go down steps)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:51 am

Kendal- ( stumbles into room and gets changed. Shavers at the coldness of the room Nd hides under the covers)

Tao- that leaves only training! We are doing the chores
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:56 am

Zero - Sam you gotta make a robot maid. Until then ill go. Lean my room that's awesomer than all yours.

Zeppelin - ya right. My bed has had--(crisping pegs an apple at him)

Cleff - (stands in front of strife annoyed) your girlfriend wants you (says bitterly and leaves to join the rest)

Strife - (snorts at his attitude and goes upstairs opening the door to kendals room) hey. Cold?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:59 am

Kendal- yes very much. In my il Heath I am afraid I was quite oblivious to clff's annoyance. I am a bad friend

Tao- everyone! We are doing these chores whether you like it or not! Rooms now! Change sheets and dust! Move move move!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 am

Woo! was close nearly started laughing acting asleep when my dad came in . Ah! Like 5%

Strife - (laughs) yes you so very horrible to want me to come instead of him (smirks and sits on the edge of her bed)

Zeppelin - ugh greaaat. (Goes up to his room and starts throwing everything in his closet)

Mak - (gets up and looks over Tao's shoulder at what hes holding sees the list and gets what's going on leaving to get the cleaning supplies)

Crisping - (turns into a ferret so he wont have to do anything)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:11 am

Kendal - ( scowls and grabs strifes arm so he leans back and lays on the bed with her. Cuddles up next to him and buries face in his chest)

Bri- ( actually clean rooms)

Tao- were us that duster ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 pm

strife - suns his hands through her hair soothingly. the others are having a lot of fun doing the chores they were always suppose to help with.

cleff - ere' you go. plops the duster into his hands
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Tao- grab another one your helping me to

Kendal - when I was younger we all helped just once I became semi leader I guess we just turned into slobs I was afraid they would hate me if I made them clean.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm

strife - you? afraid to tell them to clean? you surprise me sometimes, well more like over half the time

cleff - alright alright. gets one himself and starts with the cabinets. this house is huge we never gonna get the whole thing finished.

zero - comes hopping down. ok ok i finished my awesome room. can i do the windows?!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Tao- thank you for offering yes you can

Kendal- well at first and usually they wouldn't do it anyway. ( laughs lightly) strife I need to talk, I haven't just talked in a while I know it sounds cheesy but I need to tell someone everything i have been through
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 pm

strife - smiles. its not cheesy. i'm impressed you havent done it already. go ahead. moves a piece of hair out of her face.

zero - yea buddy! runs to get window cleaner AND STARTS
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Kendal- when I was 6 years old the yes killed my parents. I fled and lived on the streets for around 8 months. I finally reached Seattle and all of a sudden a soldier attacked me but before he could kill me a figure shot him in the head! That is when I met the leader of the Seattle rebellion Arazo. He was about 19 then and he was my best friend.

Sam- ( washes the floor and picks up the pancakes that were there and starts doing dishes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 pm

I am so happy I get to explain kens back story! I have been thinking about it forever
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:05 pm

strife - musta been a nice guy.

zeppelin - ahhhh. where's naveahhh

zero - up yer butt

zeppelin - i'd like that

zero - OH MY GOD YOU PERV SHUT UP

lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Bri- I don think that would be possible .. You would have to be up her butt! Obviously

Sam- ewwwwwwww. At least have class in your jokes please.

Bri- whatever same go build yourself a robot girlfriend

Kendal- oh he was. (smiles wistfully) when he brought me to the safe house I met everyone. They were all mostly older and I was the youngest in the group. One of them hated me right away, shana. ( scowls when she says the name) of course if I saw her know I would hug her because I would miss one of my old commrads. Shana was the female back then.unlike Arazo she was more feared then respected. Back then it was simpler. She just didn't like me because Arazo drew all his attention on me training me. She was jealous for she loved him but he could never love her back. It was a simpler time back then, if you did not like someone you settled your differences through sparring not gossiping. It Was better. (smirks) I'm a weird violent way. I had fun by myself training and things, then it all changed when I was 8 and lee came.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 pm