WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Steff Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am

Chloe-Ew! Ick! What the hell is that for?

Shark-don't call me that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 am

Zeppelin - why not? Fishy fishy fishy

Cleff - you are no help.

Zeppelin - yes I am! (Picks up a wrapper) see?

Zero - idk. Here (throws her a rag) wipe off the kitchens table. (Starts vacuming floor)

Strife - well I cant miss knowing why your afraid of them. That be so sad. Sontherefore speak away
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 am

Kendal- yes that's why when shark said his mane I nearly fainted. Anyway when I was five years old my father started teaching me how to surf. He took me in the little tiny waves first but I wanted to go out father but he said know because there was a łarge shaky roaming i thought he was just bluffing so I wouldn't get caught in the tide . But bring me I went out anyway when they weren't watching

Tao- zep and shark can you move the furniture so we can paint.

Bri- doubt they could even do that
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:24 am

Chloe-ugh,fine. (Starts cleaning table)

Shark-shut up, pervy. And ya I can,look at these muscles.

Lee-(thinks:well I don't feel like hearing that. Starts to walk away and accidentally steps on one of hopes squeaky toys.) Aw, crap
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 am

Kendal- ( about to finish story when here's the squeak and shoots up) someone
    Is there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 am

Zeppelin - (glares at bri) I could lift more than your girlhood arms. (Walks over to a sofa chair thing and picks it up from the back moving it)

Cleff - who knew skinny kid hard muscle

Zeppelin - I ain't skinny!

Zero - so your fat?

Zeppelin - (ignores them)

Strife - (gets up to door quietly so lee wont hear him and steps out I to the hallway grabbing lee by his collar)
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 am

Lee-strife,let go now.

Shark-chub-chubs!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 am

Strife - what are you doing out here?

Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 am

Lee-nothing really. I just wanted to make sure Kendal was telling the story right.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 am

Kendal- take a hint lee it's called privacy ( snarls)

Tao- just move the stuff to thenmiddle of the room so I can paint
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:38 am

Kendal- of course I am telling it right I was the one there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:38 am

Strife - is there something you'd d like to change about what she said? (Says challengingly)

Zeppelin - Got it

Mak - (helps move the furniture hoping he doing it right.)
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 am

Lee-no, I was just about to leave. Until I stepped on that stupid squeaky toy,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 am

Bri-( for mak points to middle of room and gives him a thumbs up)

Kendal - that's nice now go ( eyes his suspiciously)!
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 am

Lee-okay fine. Bye.( walks downstairs to help.)

Gtg guys, see ya tomorrow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 am

Me too I am exhausted I hsve been all day I am gonna go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 am

Alright cya ppl

Strife - I don't understand him

Mak - (thinks : kind of peaceful with no noise)

Zero - cleff help me get this blue tape to line the walls!

Cleff - alright squirt (hoists her onto his shoulders and she starts tapping)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm

bri- good trots downstairs. i swiffered all of the kids floors. now what?

tao- cna you paint the walls?

bri- sur ehting

kendal- me either. stretches out hand to strife. i'm cold come back so i can finish the story.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:45 pm

strife - good. i wanna no what happens. sweeps her up and carries her to her bed putting her under the covers.

zero - alrighty what color are we gonna do?

zeppelin - red?

cleff - blue

zero - black and pink!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:52 pm

tao- lifts up the bucket. it says on the list that each color a different room. she wnts the kitchen dark green and this room just white.

kendal- thank you. leans against him and pulls blanket up. well alright. whne i was out on my board the current pulled me out father then i wanted and suddenly i could barely see the shore. i curled up on my board and noticed something in the water. a fin! it started to circle me and i sat in the middle of the board and started screaming. suddenly the shark litterally charged at my board and bite down on it. i almost fell off. i was lucky i wasnt laying on the board or i wouldnt have an arm. a big chunk of it was missy and i almost fell off. i screamed more naturally and my dad saw me and came out on his boat to get me.

bri- lets get started i guess

sam- we should put blankets on the floor so it doesnt get ruined.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:58 pm

cleff - has the sheet in his hands. got that covered. lays them across the floor and makes sure they're right up against the corners

zero - lugs in to big pints of white paint and a few rollers.

strife - well i get now why your afraid. almost chuckles but realizes he probably shouldnt laugh.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 pm

bri- lets do this! grabs a roller and opens a can of paint

kendal- smiles and looks up at celing. looking back on it i realized how annoying i was. deliberatly disobeying my parents. i was a brat.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:06 pm

zero - looks at bri. you did that very epicly. like.. rips the top of the other can. slams the roller onto the wall with paint. lets get this show on the road!

cleff - starts from the higher areas

zeppelin - takes his index fingers and rubs a line of paint under his eyes.

strife - smirks. most girls are as kids. then remembers kara and instantly feels bad that he said that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:09 pm

kendal- ya. it doesnt help that for the second part of my chilhood i was raised by a bunch of teenagers.

bri- starts to paint zeppelin to waste the paint please.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:13 pm

guessing that said: dont waste the paint cause to waste the paint doesnt make sense to me

zeppelin - not wasting. having fun. sticks his tongue out at her and starts helping

strife - oh i would have thought they'd us kinda kids would teach you manners.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:42 pm