WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

+2
eam22900
Admin
6 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 pm

oh yea sorry

kendal- smiles a bit. well i learned a few manners but i taught myself. i was mostly taught how to fight. manners werent exactly important. mostly training.

bri- sighs whatever
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #5

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm

it okayyy

strife - ya i know i know. i like them without manners. kisses her forehead.

zero - hey guys we already have half this wall done! jumps up and down.

cleff - if you knock that paint over were dead.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 pm

kendal- wraps arms around him. i want to go back before i die strife.

bri- yea be careful. we're lucky we dont have to paint the ceiling.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

strife - to the needle?

zero - oh we dont? awesome. skips over to other side of room and starts on that wall
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm

kendal- yes i would probably like to go back there to. but mostly i would like to go back to my house. the beach house. i want to see it again.

sam- stands up on a stool and reaces the top of a wall
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:42 pm

sorry was reading

naveah- works on other wall.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

it fineeeee

zeppelin - starts painting the back of naveahs head with the roller. ah whoops! thats not the wall. my bad.

strife - we could go. anything you wanna do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

kendal- thank you strife. even if i dont die i am going to go through some intense pain, tao's told me that much. and i just want to see my old home before that.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

naveah- dude! gasps and grabs his wrist and twists it. my hair!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 pm

zeppelin - ah.ah.ah. squirms around. hands off the wrist hands off the wrist please. sorry bout ur hair. but now it just has highlights.

zero - rolls eyes.

strife - ya. i get it. i mean that you'd want to go back for a little. i could never undertsand the pain your going through though...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm

kendal- you'll stay right? please dont leave. dont go to new york. please?

bri- just get to painting
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 pm

naveah- lets go white highlights. grabs abrush and dips it in the paint and rubs it on zeppelin;s face. ha!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm

cleff - i can see where this is going....

zeppelin - what the heck lady! you made my beautful face white! even my patch! ah! splats paint all down her shirt

zero - beautiful? more like hideous

zeppelin - what did you say?!

strife - sighs. ill stay. if thats what you want. but we have to leave sooner or later in order to get it in time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Kendal- why do you have to go? I know it sounds selfish but I can't do this without you.

Bri- agreed. Hideous.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm

naveah- thats why i painted it. and stop or ill have to change my shirt.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 pm

zeppelin - i could help you change it.

cleff - smacks him hard on the back of his head.

zeppelin - what? rubs his head. owe

strife - shakes head. i dont have to go. its not selfish at all. i'd rather stay here with you to. the others are capable

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 pm

naveah- and i could help dump this paint can on your head? sound good? smirks and contonues painting

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 pm

kendal- good, i couldnt stand being away from you for any length of time.

bri- laughs. alright lets just keep doing this

tao- were almost done, good. then we can do the kitchen

sam- groans ah come on!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm

zeppelin - gulps. nope nope i'm good

zero - but the kitchen walls are gonna be hard. with all the cabinets and fridgy and stuff... finishes up a corner

strife - smirks. i'm that great?

i gtg eat dinner SOORRRY
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 pm

tao- well .. i guess we dont have to do that

kendal- yes, yes you are.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 pm

ok me to snd zelda when you get the chance post on D&D?

naveah- thought not.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 pm

ok i am dying right now! why did bri have to sew up strife again? forgot and i really want to know!!!!!! and i cant find it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

wait nvm it cause cleff stabbed him
    wow strife AB negative ... thats a weird blood type.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 pm

yes yes it is Razz rare blood type. and why were you thinking of that anyways?

and sure iggy

zero - alright then thats that!

strife - well then i could say the same about you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:23 pm

kendal- well thanks i guess. cuddles into him and closes eyes

idk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:05 am