WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:36 am

Bri- ( presses her hand to mask face) we need to get him home now!

Maliha- ( we should see who wants to join first)

Kendal- ( wraps arms around him and cries) who cares about that. I missed you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 am

strife - i've missed you for a while. gulps and shuts his eyes and rests his head on hers

zero - nods and dashes out to find strife but runs into cleff.
    cleff - hey kiddo. you did great. sees her expression. whats wrong?
    zero - we need to get mak back. now.
    cleff - alright. ill get the van you round everyone up.
    zeppelin - comes up to him his arm gushing. ya your not walking those blocks on a wounded leg. i got this bro runs out the building and gets to the van as quick as he can
    zero - makes it all the way up to the control room out of breathe. we need to go. now. what should we do about the kids?

should some of the kids come? or none at all?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:47 am

Shouldn't zero be surprised to see Kendal?

And I think some should go

Kendal- ( still crying and glances at zero and then buries head into strifes neck)

Bri- ( starts crying and just looks at mak) you'll be fine alright?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:55 am

Mak - (gets nervous when he sees her crying but doesn't understand why she isn't saying anything. Eyes start to close)

Zero - (couldn't see Kendal before but ahem he head peaks up she gasps. Smiles just a little unable to be fully happy with the situation)

Strife - if any of them want to come take another van. There's plenty.

Zero - (nods and runs forward hugging both of them for a minute before running back down.) Get another van you'll be driving cleff. Hey if you wanna come pile in! (Hops into the back of a truck)

Zeppelin - got the other van. (Rushes around looking for bri and mak. Finds them.) Awe God no. We have the vans ready. Ill help ya take him out

Mak - (completely blacks out)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:59 am

Bri- ( nods still crying and stands up. Starts to lift mak up)

Sam- ( starts rounding kids up) come on guys this way your all safe now

Kendal- ill meet you guys home. I don't want to take up room in the vans
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:05 am

Strife - we'll both meet them. (Looks at her intently not willing to take no as an answer.)

Zeppelin - hes going to be ok. Hes going to be ok. (Helps her left him all the way and then takes him into his arms fully bringing him out to the first van. Puts him in the back with bri) where's. Strife? Forget it I'm driving. (Gets in the drivers seat)

some kids pile in to both. Others flee and run to scared to do anything

Cleff - (limps into the drivers seat of the second van) you all ready?

Zero. - ya
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:08 am

Is today the 29 th or the 30 th
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:11 am

Considering that its 1 it's the 30th

Sam- ( loads kids into zips and clefts can and jumps in next to zero) ok we're good but weres strife?

Bri- he has to be ok. He has to ( shakily touches maks face)

Kendal- ( nods and slightly smiles) strife .. I need to say this more to you. I love you.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:18 am

Oh cause I was on the home page and it said your birthday was today and I was like but its tomorrow! But tomorrow would be today so..now I get it

H
    A
    P
    P
    Y

B
    I
    R
    T
    D
    A
    Y
    !
    !

Strife - I love you too. More than you could imagine. (Pulls her close and sqieases his eyes tight as tears come out)

Zero - hes with Kendal. Yes kendals here. They'll be fine. We gotta get these kids back.

Cleff - were going to leave them?!

Zero - theylll be fine! Go!

Cleff - fine. (Presses down on the gas)

Zeppelin - (once everybodys in immediately starts up car and speeds as fast as he can back towards the house.) Hows is it back there
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 30 Empty S

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:22 am

Bri- good ithnk ( applies pressure to his wounds)

Sam- ( looks back at the kids) don't worry guys were good

Kendal- ( is crying and hugs him tightly. ) we should get back strife. They'll need us
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:30 am

Strife - I know....I know (keeps one arm around Kendal not ever wanting to be separated again. Leads them both down to the bottom floor)

Zeppelin - (takes a deep breath) good. (Pulls up to the house not bothering tonpark away from it for safety. Gets out of the dar and rushes inside.) TAO!!

Some buff cool looking boy - (sees the distress bri is in) ill help you get him in

Zero - sorry everyone. I would play the name game but right now I don't really care about your names.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:35 am

Sam- yeaaa not to be rude but ., we can do that later

Bri- ( looks up at him in surprise) thank you ..

Tao- ( rushes down) is everything alright! I was dying fr you guys to come back

Kendal/ by the way we are never seraperating again ( leans against him ) i need you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:40 am

Strife - (smiles) don't think time without you was doing me well at all. Kendal. I would give my life for you if I had to.

Mr anominous boy - its the least I can do. (Picks mak up and carries hm out of the car looking at Tao who is clearly the medic) where should I put hm down?

Cleff - (they arrive in their van)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 30 Empty Ca NSA

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:45 am

Sam- what happened?

Bri- mak got hurt

Tao- bring him up th stairs and you'll see a room that all white and has equipment around it

Kendal- so would I. Strife I would die for you, and bring away made me realize that I am not all that strong and I need help, preferably yours
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:51 am

Awww

Strife - (smiles and tugs on her shoulder) we can both help each other out ok? Ill always be by your side. Don't you worry about that.

Boy - got it (takes him right up and places him on one of the beds)

Zeppelin - (takes himself up) thanks man. (Takes out a towel and presses it agajst his arm.)

Zero - hurry up and help him!

Cleff - don't rush our only good medic

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:51 am

Think I gonna pretend thatboy I was being a girl. Might make her tomorrow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:56 am

Ok
    Don't you just mean later today?

Kendal- ( smiles at him and kisses him quickly) we need to get home quick. ( they rush outside and hops on her bike) you voming our what?

Tao/ ( starts to work on mak quickly)

Bri- now I know how strife felt. Probably not even I mean he loved kendal I guess I feel 1/3 of what he felt. And I feel horrible ( tears are streaming down her face as she holds maks hand)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:02 am

Stop making me. Confused you meanie!

Zeppelin - don't compares yourself. Mak is going to be fine. Right (looks at Tao.)

Mak - (peaks one of his eyes open and wants to get up but the gases in him hold him back)

Strife - (hops on) younaughty girl. Stealing motorcycles? You could get arrested. (Says sarcastically)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:06 am

Kendal- like being arrested is the worst of my problems but being naughty I kind of Like ( starts motorcycle and thru ride toward house)

Tao- yes yes he should be fine. Severe concision . But there is this one thing

Bri- what what!

Tao- the bomb that Suri did ... It made mak permanently deaf
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:09 am

zeppelin - what? how can you know that for sure?

strife - moves up on the seat and leans over so his hands are on the outside of the handle bars. such a bad influence i may want a motorcycle now says in her ear.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:13 am

Kendal- ( giggles and takes a quick glance at him) go get your own
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:16 am

mak - opens his eyes completely and looks around. bri? is startled when he doesnt hear himself speaking and thinks the words didnt come out. b-bri?

strife - they arrive i could simply steal this from you. from the person you stole it from.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 am

Kendal- what of I stole you?

Bri- ( cries more) mak! I'm right here mak.

Tao- ( sighs and grabs a en and a peice of paper)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:22 am

mak - eyes turn to tao filled with panic.

strife - then i'd happily be your captive. a captive that could never leave
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:27 am

Kenda- ( wraps arms around his waist and presses forehead to his forehead) your right you couldn't leave

Tao- ( writes on paper: I am sory mak the explosion has made you deaf. I will try to heal you but I don't think I can)

Bri- ( keeps crying and mouths: I am sorry)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 am