WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 am

Kendal- no matter what happens we have to promise to stick together alright?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

Strife - always. (Remembers all the times without her and then remembers her meeting his family and goes still. Decides to ask about it later)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:41 am

Kendal- ( snuggles up against him ) goodnight I love you strife ( falls asleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 am

Strife - (says in barely a whisper) and I will never stop loving you. (Closes eyes resting his head above kendals)

So sweet wish I could do a picture of that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:50 am

Then do ...

Morning?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:57 am

No way I can do that :p
    And yesherdoodles

Mak - (gets up rather early and goes to the kitchen to try and make breakfast for everyone)

Zero - (comes downstairs and wants to see Kendal so starts looking in all the rooms .) Hey maybe her and strife saw a movie (goes into movie room and stops in the doorway. Smiles at the two of them and walks in and sits on the foot rest for the wrap around couch.) ..wake up guys...

Strife - (shifts but doesn't wake up)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 am

Kendal- hmm?? ( one eye owns sligjtly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:05 am

Zero - today I am going to try and be the good Samaritan. So I'm going to sit here happy for you guys.

Strife - huh? (Starts to sit up)

Zero - woah strife is without a shirt..... mk I'm breaking my promise (gets up and leaves the room to wake everyone up.)

Zeppelin - (stumbles tiredly down to the movie room just wanting to sleep where no one will bother him)

Mak - (starts to make pancakes.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 am

Kendal- ( sits up) ya but strife without a shirt is hot ( giggles andnkisses his cheek then sees zeppelin) well hello
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:19 am

Zeppelin - (comes in and stares at kendals legs. Stops self remembering naveah.) I see you've tried my trick strife. You look hot shirtless you no.

Strife - can I not br called hot by a guy?

Zeppelin - but you are. And Kendal. Your sexy in shorts. So strife did you get lai-- (crisping comes in silently. Supping his hand over zeps mouth and drags him out)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 am

Kendal- ( covers mouth and shakes head ) he is horrible. I am wondering if he is bi though ... Come on let's eat ( pulls him up and walks over to table)

Bri- ( walks downstairs) what about everyone else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 am

Cleff - (pops into the room) me is here!

Crispin - (drops zeppelin in the kitchen)

Zeppelin - dang that Kitty has got strong hands (rubs his mouth)
    zeppelin - oh Kendal why have a boyfriend of a girlfriend when you can have both!

Mak - (finishez first batch)

Zero - (watches mak and nods satisfied with his cooking)

Strife - (pulls whist black tshirt over and walks into the kitchen sitting down)

Zeppelin - so uh... whatcha guys do down there?

Cleff - leave them be. (Cant bring himself to look at Kendal so he starts setting table)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 am

Bri- ( watches mak cook with interest)

Kendal- oh we are watching lord of the rings. Did you know strife had never seen it? Or Star Wars! Or any movie!

Sam- that's a little bit depressing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:42 am

strife - shut up. not my fault i was living in a forest for 5 years.

zeppelin - come on man what about before that!?

strife - doesnt answer

zero - who cares doubt they payed much attention to it anyway. smiles to herself

mak - stares at the baking pancakes

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:44 am

Kendal- ( glares at zero) hey guys don't make fun of mr. Tree. Maybe he wanted to run wild with the deer and squirrels we don't know!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:51 am

strife - growls at kendal

zero - starts cracking up with cleff

mak - turns around after finishing the last batch and sees everybody laughing. ignores it and puts the two trays of pancakes onto the table and sits down at the end

zeppelin - pats mak on the shoulder before taking three pancakes

mak - thinks: dont pat my on the shoulder you idiot. i'm not a little kid
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:56 am

Kendal- ( laughs and smirks at strife)

Bri - ( walks around kitchen giving everyone food with a face as rigid as stone. )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 am

mak - looks at bri and wonders why she isnt smiling with them. starts picking at a small pancake.

strife - hmph. licks a pancake and throws it at kendals face.

cleff - picks up two pan cakes in both hands braced for a food fight
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:03 am

Kendal - ( catches the pancake in her mouth and eats it) HA!

Sam- ooooh that was skill!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 am

Zero - but he licked it!

Strife - want me to lick one of your pancakes? (Looks at zero)

Zero - (screeches and inches away from him cradling her pandcakes)

Zeppelin - I think Kendal likes that he licked it.

Cleff - (stuffs all four pancakes in his mouth and tries to talk with his mouth open.) Chubby bunny

Zero - that's suppose to be done with marsh mellows

Cleff - oh well!

Mak - ( smiles at what he sees happpening but it seems like he's watching a muted moovie)

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:10 am

Kendal- oh wow he licked it! So? It's not like I can taste then lickishness!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 am

Cleff - shes right. Don't wanna put a God pan cake to waste

Zero - well I prefer mine unlicked thank you very much
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 am

Kendal- well then your not going to like this ( grabs a pancake and licks it and pegs it at her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:27 am

Zero - ah! You....take this! (Jumps out of seat away from the pancake and grabs a big pan cake mushing it in syrup and flings it at Kendal spattered syrup all over)

Cleff - (takes the flicked pancake and kisses it) Kendal we just indirectly kissdd
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Kendal- ah! ( ducks down and the pancake sails over her) missed! ( rolls eyes at cleff)?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:04 pm