WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 pm

luke- smiles slightly and puts food down and lets hands down and accidently taps kendal's sword which was on her belt and flinches back. why do you have a sword?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 pm

kendal- oh well. takes sword out and looks at it flinching at self in reflection. i was apart of a resistance. we had to fight for our freedom
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm

zeppelin - exactly see? bri is so smart. we should all team bond! jumps into maks arms hugging him bringing mak down to the ground.

mak - NO!!! HELP ME!

zero - i would start a game of sandwhich but...zeppelin the person i'd have to squish and frankly i dont like that idea.

cleff - laughs. who wants to bond with the big boy??

strife - mutters. idiots

florence - you guys have weapons? noo way. please mom?

mom - knits eyebrowls wanting to say no
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:36 pm

kendal- laughs trust me florence. its not all that fun. why exactly do you think i have all these wounds and scars hmm?

bri- looks at strife and shrugs come on guys. either get some rest or train on your own.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 pm

luke- it doesnt seem fun
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:39 pm

florence - well... maybe not fun. but your doing it all for a cause. so you mean something..

cleff - hey sam i need those bomb arrows.

zero - i dont need nothing
    mak - you sound gheto
    zero - you sound geeky
    mak - why?
    zero - why not?
    mak - tuche
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 pm

bri- well that was a pointless argument!

sam- ah right away sir. runs up to room and brings down a while crate of arrows. now do not hurt the ends. they will explode. violently.

kendal- yea i guess i do. well anyway. it was really nice meeting all of you but .. not to sound pushy. i cant exactly wait another day. maybe i could just get some directions and ill be on my way. since its probably to late.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 pm

luke- leaving so soon?

naveah- sighs and goes down to training room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 pm

florence - im going to lead you. gets up

mom - not this late floey. no.

florence - mom. i might actually be helping people for real this time. stop trying to hold me back. just because i'm your little chemo girl doesnt mean i cant do tings other people can.

mom - her mouth gaping

cleff - good job with them sam. they're like perfect picks and arrow and studies the tip.

zeppelin - wait for meh! hops down to training room passing naveah on way down
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 pm

kendal- is surprised for a minute but then smiles at florence. i hate to say this. but we could use people with your bravery on our squad florence.

bri- yes yes all very well. goes down strairs
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:50 pm

naveah- waves at zero and straps on gloves
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:54 pm

florence - really? smile widens thinks: she called me brave

mom - i'm against this 100% but i'm clearly not going to be stopping you. i'd rather you go than be here unhappy.

florence - runs through house to get her backpack we're going on an adventure!

hey wts naveah's weapon again?

zero - hops over to naveahs side. are you anxious for it all to?

zeppelin - is curious and walks over to the weights. tries lifting a hundred pound. holy s**t how does cleff do this
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:56 pm

she doesnt exactly have one she an all around gal

naveah- eh. takes a punch at a dummy and starts punching it as hard as she can doing different forms
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 pm

kendal- dont worry ma'me i'll protect her!

bri- swings downstairs spinning scythe around
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 pm

luke- me to!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:00 pm

florence - so now i need 2 protecting people. and one of them is blind. i feel very valnerable

mom - well... not that i should be trusting either of you. but i do. so thank you. it was nice getting to meet you. it brings back good memories when kids like you come around. fresh with spirit.

florence - hugs her mom

mom - hugs back. be safe sweety
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:01 pm

oh ya forgot she hand on hand

zeppelin - nice punches you got there.

cleff - laughs as zeppelin struggles with a hundred pound. what you doing man?

zeppelin - shut up.

zero - good. smiles
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:03 pm

naveah- rolls eyes at zeppelin and round house kicks the dummy sending it flying

luke- road trip!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 pm

kendal- laughs i'll bring her back safetly. and i like being fresh with spririt!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:06 pm

zeppelin - stares as a bug inside the light above him on the ceiling. swings his sword up at it and it hits the tiny bug bulls eye but also putting out the light into shatters. sorry... there was a bug

mak - suuuuure

zero - its an evil bed bug. those things creep me out

florence - comes back with a printed out paper of directions on a map. alright i'm ready.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 pm

kendal- adventure awaits us!

they leaving blah blah blah and come to the edge of town

kendal- were to know?

bri- nice zeppelin. nice
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 pm

naveah- snorts smooth move

luke- follows behind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 pm

florence - puts map back into her back pack. what are we looking for exactly?

zeppelin - hey i got a tiny bug! from like down here on like a 13 foot cieling. that. is. pretty dang good.

mak - rolls eyes. concieded

zero - bring foot all the way around getting a lot of force from throwing foot forward and launching a tiny knife. it hits a target on the far side of the room. 30 feet.

cleff - shoots to unbombed arrows hitting to targets with each. 31

mak - i see where this is going.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 pm

bri- is this the aiming challenge? i would love to see this

kendal- were looking for Amster. i need to see some people there.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

florence - well stops in front of a large archway. beyond you can see the lights of many business building and popular clubs and expensive restuarants. this is it.

mark - i believe it is. tosses his disc like a frisby and it goes around 5 targets around him slicing them throwgh the middle

zeppelin - lets find another bug searches the walls.

zero - found one.

zeppelin - where? turns around and zero tackles him.

zero - got it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:12 am