WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 pm

ill be back in a bit
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:08 pm

argh ok
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:09 pm

naveah- slashes through people with her knives and stabs a guy in the eye
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 pm

zeppelin - breaks into another room and takes a bulletshot to the arm before slashing the guys head off.

suri - bursts into the facility from the back. hey guys! just thought i'd stop by! shoots a guard who comes her way where's that guy with the disc?

cleff - jumps out of the building rolling at the bottom running from his pursuers. god why do you all have to have high powers machine guns! turns around real quick and shoots two before rearing to the side to aviod bullets

strife - jumps down from the building landing with ease and his long blades staff that he rarely uses elongates. slashes at guards left and right and pushes his way to the second floor.

crispin - the control area is on the 3rd floor.

neer - pulls the tigger on the guy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:24 pm

maliha- if we get there we can release them all at once! lets go!

bri- sees them running and follows them.

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm

naveah- slashes at guys but starts getting surronded
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:28 pm

kendal- rides fast through the forest and gets to the mansion and runs and bursts into door. HELLO!

hope- comes bounding up to her

kendal- they already left! come on hope. they run outside and kendal hops on the bike and starts it zooming off with hope on her trail.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 pm

suri - bursts into a room filled with soldier surrounding mak. mak get down!

mak - ducks down as he hears a machine gun go off killing a few guards around him. looks and sees suri surprised. thanks

suri - thinks: you wont be thanking me later.

crispin - lets do it. turns into a bird so that he can fly up the steps.

cleff - has lead a team of about 8 down to the end of the block but another team comes up in front of him. a soldier shoots his leg and he groans.

soldier - surrendor and you'll live.

cleff - surrendor? ya not gonna happen.

it be a nice time for kendal to ya no come around the street like HEEEEY CLEFF
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm

THAT WAS THE PLAN also ... cleff does not know it is her!

kendal- skids up to the building and leaops off bike and takes out a machine gun she stole from someone earlier. get down! referring to cleff and starts shooting everyone around him. takes out sword and kicks a guy off the building.

maliha- runs up the steps and they get to the room. turns into a human and bursts inside and kills whoevers in there. stand guard! closes door with crispin insde

bri- got it! stands there fighting off anyone close
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:41 pm

cleff - TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE SUDDEN DISTRACTION AND CHANGE OF SIDES AND DOES AS BEST HE CAN TO KNOCK OUT THE SOLDIERS. (sry caps didnt wanna delete) who are you? notices the gleaming black sword kendal?

crispin - nods and turns into a human awkwardly picking up one of the dead soldiers guns pulling back on the slide

neer - sits in the controler room and grabs a hold of the mic attentions kiddies! this is your new head master Neer! pleased to meet all of you. i understand we'ved had a slight change of plans but thats ok....

strife - sticks his staff into a groaning body and snaps his head up to the loud speaker. YOU B@$STARD!

mak - why'd you come back? says getting a hang of all the fighting

suri - pushes him aside. not for the reason you think. kill the last in the room and shuts the door.

mak - huh? whats wrong?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 pm

kendal- ignores cleff and hops down and rushes to the control room. neer your mine. snarls rushes into the control room tackling neer making the everyone here weird yelling

bri- what the hell was that?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 pm

neer - oh my its my little bro's crippled friend. how are you these days?. you know... it's going to be an honor killing you. and a shame to. similar to kara's death. smirks. saying that while the speaker is still on oh suri where are you dear?

strife - expression goes blank. makes his way up the floors pushing anyone in his way aside.

mak - what are you?--

suri - throws down a small gas bomb by mak and it instantly explodes. dives to the other side of the room.

mak - starts choking. his ears start to ring and his vision blurs. suri? what are.... you ...d..doing?

suri - your all pathetic you know that? walks up to him after the gas has cleared.

mak - storms up to her swaying all over the place having no idea what she's saying. nooooo! dont you ever say anything bad towards us! punches her but his perseption fools him and he punches beside her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:58 pm

bri- razor sharp ears here the explosion wich is only 4 doors away what was that? immediatly calls out MAK?

kendal- how dare you. growls and suddenly rage comes flooding in her. round house kicks him in the face making him fall and puts foot on his chest and sinks sword inbetween his lungs.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

mak - you.. why m..me. we were all so good to you zur.. ve were starts stumbling and tries to throw the dics at her but the disc clatters to the floor. thinks: what ... what was in that bomb?

suri - smiles wickedly. think better about which side you join next time [b]takes his head and slams it against the concrete wall.

should i have neer die here and strife regain his powers or neer turn into something and get away barely?

strife - bursts into the control room head clouded with rage when he sees kendal over him with a sword in his chest.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:08 pm

hmmmm i would love neer to die ... but then .. what would happen to the drama. he should get away barely and like he not that good of a fighting any more and he cant really .. like fight. and they dont see him for a while and he mostly torments people in dreams

ok mak is not dying

bri- somehow knows mak is getting hurt and rushes into the room seeing suri.. i knew mak was some were. but .. suri .. why you? eyes narrow and doesnt even let her answer before she launches herself at suri and slams her head against the wall and punches her over and over again.

kendal- lifts hand up and takes of the helmet. kendals hair has gotten a tiny bit longer and she no linger has the bandage over her eye and she has a few stitiches under her one eye and on top of it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm

neer - i ...enjoyed...eve.ry..second...of...h..her...dea..th laughs and turns into a fly right before the sword can sink it through the bottom. fly keep falling down but he finally gets through a hole in the roof

strife - screams in anger and thrusts spear up at the hole but it clatters to the ground

suri - i guess ... i should have killed you instead. bites hard down into bri's arm. he's dead whispers as she bites
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:17 pm

i gtg ill be on around 11

SORRRRY muhahaha
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm

kendal- picks up sword and puts it back in sheath. starts to get dizzy quickly but shakes it off. thinks stop it kendal. no one cares if your freaking sick. your fine. stares up at the whole and growls

bri- i dont think so. snarls and throws her to the ground and picks up scythe. but you will be

MAK IS NOT DEAD. and can bri kill suri or no?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:19 pm

COME ON CLIFF HANGER
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:53 am

be right on! my dad has to think i going to bed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 am

Ok I will have to do that to soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:16 am

Mehe you can if you truly want to but it be nice to have another evil character developing

Suri - he was right. All of you are the same. (Laughs through the pain) you be omen to attatches to all of hour friends and it serves you wrong in the end.

Crispin - (sear hes around the. Controls and clips one that opens all of the cells and torture rooms though none of it seems to matter anymore.)

I'm imagining all of this happening in slowmo with no sound and like sad slash epic music playing in the background.

Strife - (head spins with everything that's happening. Focuses on Kendal to keep himself together.)

Mak - lies motionless blood spilling from his head)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:26 am

We shall keep her

Bri - I am sparing your life, if I ever see you agai I will kill you. ( let's her go and crouches down next I mak) mak?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:27 am

Kendal- ( starts breathing heavily and looks at strife. Starts to cry ) strife.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 am

if i take a while to answer next its cause i trying to figure out why my kindle wont show the page but for now im on the computer until i get kicked off Razz

mak - opens eyes and sees bri mouthing his name. struggles to keep them open. mumbles ya i'm ...i'm good

strife - walks over to kendal bringing her into a soft embrace shh. you did great. says in barely a whisper

crispin - turns toward maliha. should we do something about the kids? or just let them be free?

suri - scrmables to her feet and runs bumping into zero as she bursts out the doors and into the woods.

zero - huh? runs to wear suri came out from. b-bri?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:39 pm