WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm

name- Florence
    gender- girl
    age- 14
    weapon- knowledge in poisons due to time spent in hosiptal
    personality- doesnt like to be around allot of commotion. tends to shy away. is thankful for her chance at life. hates seeing any other life being destroyed. doctors found a way for her to live a normal life only needing to go to CHEMO therepy twice a month.
    description- BALD. lean. short. Light brown eyes. pale skin with freckles. always has a bandana or some kind of beanie on so people wont notice her baldness.
    family- mom is a nurse that works with strife's mom. dad is in military
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:58 pm

I like her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:59 pm

hmm hmm me to hopefully ill use her more and she wont be a boring kill-off :p hehe jk ok how to start.....

well btw i know what strife last name is gonna be
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:00 pm

hi guys!cool charrie zelda

lucas- oh well ..your welcome. stands up and brushes self off. nice to meet you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:00 pm

hey ig and what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 pm

kendal- nice to meet you to. so do you live around here?

also when they gonna meet flo
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:02 pm

lucas- uhhh you could say that. rubs back of head i dont really live any were .. exactly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:03 pm

i not telling you untill we get the part....

florence - is walking along the street and notices the blind boy she's seen around the town and the homeless looking girl. walks up to lucus causiously and holds out a 20 dollar bill a length away from her. here have it

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:04 pm

kendal- ohhh we.. thats ok! smiles i dont either. i came from the next town over. no not the big and nice seattle the horrible part of seattle sees florence approach them. oh hello!

waaait so strife's family live around ehre?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm

lucas- smiles at kendal then looks at florence sheepishly. i cant take your money
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:06 pm

florence - why not? i wasnt gonna use it anyway.

and yerp
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm

aww there no fun in that! short journey ...

kendal- looks at lucas waiting for his answer
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm

lucas- i really couldnt .. i mean i just would feel bad ...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 pm

kendal- resists self from taking it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:11 pm

ok well fine they live like somewhere not in that town

florence - ok then fine. here i'm going to throw this money at you whether you like it or not cause i dont want it. crumples it into a ball and throws it at him. i've seen you around but not turns towards kendal you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm

kendal- yea you wouldnt anyway. but anyway do you happen to know how to get to (name of city they live in)

whats their last name?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm

lucas- unknowingly lets the ball hit him in the face. uh okay. can i at least know your name?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm

you'll seeeeeee

florence - ya! its just--here its kinda hard to explain but its not far from here. would you mind if i took it there? i just have to ask my mom. oh luaghs. sorry florence. what about you two?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 pm

kendal- well thanks! i'm kendal. nice to meet you. cool name by the way. also i'm not sure if your mom would abosulutly love you traveling with a stranger with all of these points to all the scars on her face
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 pm

lucas- whats are these? and i'm luke
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:21 pm

florence - nice to meet you,Luke Kendal. she wont mind. she's a nurse so she's pretty used to seeing people with bad injuries. what happened?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:23 pm

kendal- uh well .. its a long story.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:23 pm

lucas- we got time
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:24 pm

kendal- well .. if we get to florence's house quickly and i can get some medicine for my back. i kinda have a worse wound their i will tell you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:25 pm

florence - come on. already knows lucas is blind from the weeks she's seen him on the streets. grabs his shirt sleeve and pulls him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:03 am