WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:27 pm

kendal- i have a question follows stiffly behind. is he blind?
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:28 pm

lucas- if you are talking about me yes, i am cant help but hear her how her feet drags the ground. are you ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:29 pm

florence - ya. i cant imagine what its like.

wait who's feet you talking bout? kendals?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:30 pm

kendal- ahhhhh. nods and no i am not. clenches jaw thats apart of my injures

kara- lets remind the team that she's ok. smiles as she hovers over kendal, luke and florence and flies back to mansion
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:30 pm

kendals
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 pm

luke- and if your wondering what its like .its kinda like .. never being able to open your eyes laughs but you already knew that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 pm

cleff - think your all ready?

strife - yea.

zero -i've had enough of training i want the rest of my energy for whacking butts later.

zeppelin - you mean spank?

zero - no i mean WHACK!

florence - they arrive in front of the her house. opens the door. mom?

mom - floey floey floey! rushes to door. you shouldnt be out on your own! in your conditon you should have someone with---first time notices kendal and lucas. eyes soften. who are these people?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

kendal-smiles in her best i am totally not a trouble maker way. hi. my names kendal. holds out hand for her to shake. i hope i'm not disturbing you but i just need to get some quick directions and then ill be on my way.

kara- flies down in between them invisible and quickly puts up a large circle like thing in the middle of the room and it broadcasts kendal luke and florence so everyone can see them

bri- stumbles backward what the hell is that?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:38 pm

lucas- and i'm luke. i just came. i'm blind. hi.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:42 pm

mom - oh this is quite the interesting group you got here florence. turns towards the other two. you guys are the fourth group of people she's brought back. i"m always glad to help. holds door for them to walk in. hurry hurry its getting cold.

florence - they need directions to (town name... um Amster)

mom - before we do that. carefully spins kendal around. dear oh dear you need rebandaging. what did you do?

strife - somehow knows its kara helping them its kendal in the town i dropped her in. she said she had something important to do.

cleff - who are the other two people?

zero - cant tell
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:45 pm

kendal- thanks i could really use some medicine or something and its kind of a long story. ever here of shifters?

tao- i told her not to push herself! she needs rest!

bri- gasps thats amzing

sam- who does that thing work?

fallon- (i havent used her or katann i need to use them!) glowy thingys

katann- i hope she doesnt talk about use. i dont want a bad rep

WHAT IS STRIFE LAST NAME
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:46 pm

luke- well i feel special. i would say this is a nice place but .. i cant tell. but im sure it is!

naveah- who the guy?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:49 pm

YO MAMa hehe I SAID YOU'LL SEEEEEE

mom - sits kendal down on a stool and is back in an instant starts to clean the wound in her back with soothing stuff that doesnt sting. so how bout you tell the women helping you why she's helping you eh?

florence - mom you sound mean

mom - you know im just kiddin but i would like to know. florence does a great deal of handing out stuff to the poor homeless people around here. havent seen many youngsters like you

florence - its nothing fancy luke but moms a neat freak sooo

wren - it seems to leveitate with airlessness like its never going to go away like it cant. like its stuck forever.....

zero - Kendal! ya she cant hear us.

zeppelin - supernatural!

strife - it is

cleff - what?

strife - supernatural
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:54 pm

naveah- nods it does seem that way

luke- well cool
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:54 pm

kendal- weeeeeell okay. try to keep up. sighs well you know how the YES too over ya well me and my friends have a resisistance and i am sort of the leader. ish . but we met this othee guy strife who is sort of my boyfriend but kinda i wouldnt really call him that cause it seems girly. he has a brother neer who is a shifter and he can turn into stuff. strife used to be that but he gave up his powers so now he isnt. neer kidnapped me and his minion serena gave me these scars. they stabbed my back and stuff and if your wondering about that bit marks then yea he turned into a lion or something and bit me. it has a lot more details to it though. and now i am on a secret mission and i cant really walk and before i through a needle and stife and stuff

bri- laughs this is hilarious
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:00 pm

wait can they hear what kendal is saying through the image?

mom - oh my! sighs. i wouldnt be surprised with whats going on with all of the YES stuff. i've heard they've taken over cities. i guess they didnt care for our small town. i'm glad. finishes the wound in her back and starts on the bandages rewrapping and adding oinment and such

florence - shifters? woah. thats amazing. and complicated. well why does getting to this Amster town involve that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 pm

kendal- well its kind of weird. you see we need to defeat the shifters to win and the only way i can do that. is to get a shifter on my side. a powerful one. we have shifter friends but they are strong but we need even stronger.

what do you think?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:02 pm

luke-cool. stumbles around looking for something to sit on. but scary
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:06 pm

i think no cause then they wont be able to tell exactly what she's doing

florence - oh that seems so exciting! so mom can i take them?

mom - you wont be any good tranveling right now. at least wait till morning. plus today i need to give you your-

florence - okay great! they can stay in our guest rooms. if you guys want to? smiles and guides lucas to a cushioned chair

strife - thats weird.. damnit why cant this thing have sound?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 pm

okaaay

kendal- oh thanks. i could really use some rest. my friend from were i stayed before is sort of a docter and he gave me a lot of steriods.

bri- yea i wish we knew were she was going. and that lady was fixing her up. think she got hurt again?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:10 pm

lucas- thanks sits down. i dont mean to sound rude but. i'm starving
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm

mom - smiles yes. that would be smart. i wont ask you any more questions. florence help them out with their rooms.

florence - sure thing. leads them walking loudly so lucas can follow down the hall and motions kendal towards a room. looks in room beside it but its covered in boxes and storage. mom! you never cleaned the second room!

mom - shouts from other room. oh they can share a room its only for one night!

florence - shrugs. sorry. goes back to room where mom is to get a blanket for whoever is sleeping on floor.

strife - i hope not.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:14 pm

mom - ill have something together in 10 minutes smiles. ty for reminding me i always forget.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm

kendal- ohhhh ill sleep on the floor i dont mind.

bri- awkwaard.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm

luke- oh yes! i havent eaten in forever. and are you sure kendal?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:13 am