WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Kendal- (starts to walk over away from trees and looks into sky trying to direct self through the stars)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:57 pm

strife - isnt sure if the human figure he sees is kendal yet and doesnt want to make a mistake so he stays close to the treeline concealed in the shadows nearing the figure (kendal derrr)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Kendal- ( hears the soft footsteps of strife but doesn't know it's him and Turns head slightly. It ignores him and starts to walk faster takes out sword and stabs it into the ground and uses it as a walking stick)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:05 pm

strife - thinks: thank god its her. eyes almost start to water he's so happy to see her. sprints her way and hugs her from behind with an iron grip. god kendal i missed you so much
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Kendal- ( when he grabs her immediately goes on the defense and flips him over her shoulder in one motion and points sword at his neck ) wo do you think you are?!- strife! ( smiles and eyes water )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:14 pm

strife - (btw not apologizing him surprising her like that) is on knees looking up at kendal. kendal. i'm so so sorry. i was stupid. i should never had said any of that sh*t to you... i love you kendal. and i dont want to be without you.

-sniff sniff-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 pm

MY EMOTIONS ARE JUST DYIINNNGGG!

kendal- smiles down at strife and starts crying flings self at him and hugs him burys head into his shoulder and sobs. no i should be the one who is sorry, strife. i was such an idiot. i am sorry for everything.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 pm

awww AW AW AW! AH!!!

strife - hugs her close. so maybe we both screwed up. but none of that matters now. your here and your safe. and i'm never gonna let this happen again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

kendal- strife leans away from him and places hands on his neck and looks him in the eye. i love you too.

now would be a great time for a hallucination
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:29 pm

for kendal? cause sadly it could either way lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

they both messed up phyco paths ... ahhh true love but actually yes which one?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 pm

i imagine

kendal and strife - the other turns into a fluffy dinosaour. BARNEY! AH! DIE!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

that would be interesting ... buuut ... for seriously guys.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 pm

poo you.....
    u
    h
    h
    h well if it was strife it was be something like neer forcing him to do something or strife not in control struggling not to hurt kendal.

if it was kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

if it was kendaaaaal ... srsly i have no idea. well maybe kendal would falter for a inute and then she opens her eyes and it be like BAM strife the yes soldier who killed her mommey
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 pm

WOAH THERE GIRL AHEM NOT LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO ANYBODY OR ANYTHING -_- nah id really care

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what would she do if he was a soldier
    for strife he'd most likely drive a knife threw his arm trying to make the image go away

lol drive

BEEP BEEP COMING THROUGH SKIN CELLS
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 pm

hahahahhahahhaha that is srsly not something to make fun of

but it still HIlarious!

so errr kendal would be all like "OMG HOW DARE YOU KILL MY MOMMEH." and then she attack him and then she be all "NO MERCY YOU WORTHLESS SOUL! DIE IN THE PITS OF TARTARUS! BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL!"

that was pretty good.

and then

"o sorrrrrrry striiife. didnt mean to try to kill you or anything i think i just might be a little a little .." and then she passes out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 pm

awwweh then strife could carry her
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:54 pm

awweeehehhwaaaaaa sooo cuuuuute

soo we doing thayt? coolio.

kendal- smiles at strife but then all of a sudden a huge headache hits her and stumbles backward and cries out when steps with foot the wrong way. falls on ground and closes eyes rubbing temples.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 pm

strife - eyes widen in alarmkendal whats wrong? we need to find you a place to recover.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 pm

kendal- opens eyes wdiely and looks at strife. to kendal he now looks the very same YES officer who killed her parents. growls and with one foot pushes off ground and launches self at strife tackling him into the ground

Tao's words rung in strife's mind. "We need to get to her fast, she might have hallucinations".

i just really wanted to do that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 pm

lol ITS A BOOK

strife - k-kendal. please. i'm strife! your hullcinating stop! rolls trying to pin her arms down so she cant hurt him but his arm gives and he can only hold one down. damnit kendal stop!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 pm

kendal- hisses you killed my parents! kicks his chest and throws him off and gets up ignoring ankle and runs over to her sword picking it up and waving it around ill kill you! runs toward him but trips and face smashes right into dirt.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 pm

strife - grunts and gets up. kendal! its me! i'm with you. were against the Y>E>S> remember? they killed them not me!

idk if you were imaginging the face smashes into dirt how i was. cause from my point of view that was hilarious
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:15 pm

hehhe i thought that was hilarious to. so yes i am imagining it the way that you are.

kendal- looks up from ground groggily strife?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 am