WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Steff Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:29 am

Lee-(walking with the others) I can't believe she ran away again, especially the injury she's in.

Shark-have u guys seen zep?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 am

Wren - be was first after Kendal he was.... after Kendal first he went.. ....ya ya he did...

Cleff - infeelnbad for her. Zeppelin's probably pestering her with pervy comments.

Zero - everybody has a soft side.

My kindle is about to lose charge
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:47 am

Okay

Lee-I bet she's in a tree but that doesn't narrow it down at all.

Shark-ya think.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 am

Kendal- trust me. The look on his face? He hates me I know it . ( sighs and puts head in hands) and he has a right to.

Sam- as long as she has hope I think she'll be alright.

Tao- this is still bad! The wounds had infections! Shell get knew ones plus she's sick and it could make er hallucinate!

Bri- what do you hallucinate!?

Tao- I men she might think zeppelin or even one of us is a bad guy!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:41 pm

zeppelin - puts his hand on her uper back where there are no bandages and rubs it in circles. no one has a right to make any pretty face unhappy.

zero - did you bring any tranculizer gun or something?

mak - zero she's not an animal!

zero - i didnt mean it like that. i meant if we cant handle her and that way she woont be able to hurt herself any further. see? I'M SMART TOOOOO

cleff - whatever lets just get on with it. whether she's out here or not we're finding her tonight.

zero - da-ja-voo

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm

are you sick?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Kendal- not so pretty anymore

Bri- I know right so tomorrow we look.

Yes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:07 pm

zeppelin - if you werent pretty anymore i'd say u were ugly. well actually i probably wouldnt. but in any case what i can see now is perrrty.

cleff - tomorrow?????!!!

o:::: i hope u feel bettter SOONNN!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:12 pm

I probably wiiiil!

Sam- we can't wait that long! She could die!

Kendal - yea well thanks I guess. It really you omit have to lie to makeme feel better.

Tao- agreed!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:14 pm

zero - YO KENDALLLLL!!!!!!

cleff - here we go...

zeppelin - i wasnt lying! i swear. plus even if i was to lie i was sure u had built in lie detectors or something. like if i were to say i'm not hot u would start beeeping

mak - poor kendal she has to deal with that pirate.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Bri- so are we going to help? Strife are you going?

Kendal- (laughs
    lightly) ya sure. Anyway I gotta go. The whole band of misfits will be coming soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 pm

wait bri is back at the house?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Aren't they all? They Never left
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm

ohh .... thought i put they left the house........ ok then ive been posting weirdly HEH WUPPPS

strife - doesnt answer not knowing what to do

zeppelin - where you gonna go? your gonna hurt yerself further. and kendal hurting yerself also hurts the rest of us. please. just come back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Yes yes you have

Kendal- no! You weren't here the first time! Or before! You don't know what a horrible leader I am! I can't go back there I just can't. So I am leaving. ( says quietly) I can't be the one who has all the responsibility. I remember when I was younger and the older people looked after us and I thought they could do anything. Well now I am one of those people and they can't do anything. I'm going to go to one of the other Resistance camps and see what I can do there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:38 pm

zeppelin - shakes head to self. so your basically saying your abonding us for another camp. and dont tell me i dont understand even if i'm not you what your doing now is not the choice.

neer - smiles in his birdy way. so she's turning selfish.. to bad she didnt want to join my team before. transforms into human so he's sitting on the branch.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Kendal- ( face palms self) no! Not like that! I mean you guys ... You guys don't need myhelp! You all fantastic! I just awwww your right! See? This is why I can't be a leader! I'm a horrible person!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:45 pm

zeppelin - ok so i'm completely against you being a bad person but lets say you are. is doing this going to help things? dont you want to make things better?

neer - narrows eyes at zeppelin getting a closer look to his face. thinks: that. would have been a great form of torture.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Kendal- (starts to cry) I - I want to help! ( wraps arms around knees and looks at zeppelin) I am a bad person
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm

neer - you getting all this? looks at serena

zeppelin - gets up moving right next to kedal and sits down again. puts arm around her back softly. how bout we get you back. i promise everything will be alright.

i gtg eat dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Serena- ( nods and gives him a thumbs up)

Kendal- no no! I can't go back there! I'll just. .... Go on my own and ...stuff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 pm

zeppelin - pulls kendal up and holds her face so she's at his eye level. kendal listen to me. i may have not been around as long as the others but even so i know you've always been their leader. we all admire how you handle things. even in times like this you've always put the needs of others before yourself. says quietly. dont end all of that now.

neer - hmm ill bust their party soon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Kendal- ( Grabs zeppelin and hugs him tightly) I'm sorry zep I'm really sorry. But ... It's embarrassing

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:32 pm

zeppelin - dont be sorry. i'm surprised you didnt crack sooner. you put up a hell of a fight ya know that? havnt ever seen you like this... dont worry i wont tell grins your hugging me shirtless ya know.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Kendal- oh yea. ( moves away from him) sorry ( rubs eyes) I'm stupid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 am