WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 pm

strife - uh you just fell face forward in dirt like a blind idiot

strife - knlets by her side. its me. your safe dont worry. cradles her in his arms
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:18 pm

kendal- shut it you retard! im not the one who cuts themself!

kendal- grabs his wrist strife. i - i dont know what happened. something just came over me. i'm sorry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 pm

gtg take a shower be back soonish
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

strife - at least i.. gah i hate you kendal!!!!!!

strife - winces when she grabs his wrist and slides it out of her grasp grasping her hand with his other. shh i know. we're gonna get you better. t-this isnt going to happen again ok?

mmk i gonna to
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 pm

ok that was not a short shower. but i never take short showers

kendal- muahahahaa! i am evil!

kendal- nods feebly and then takes his arm the one that he cut and slides his sleeve up and winces at the cuts. speaking of this that are never going to happen again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:03 pm

strife - i...i cant promise that. i'm sorry. had noticed her limping and is smart enough to relieve her of that. lifts her up. we'll find a good place to get some real rest. ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 pm

kendal- nods and curls up in his arms. says softly strife you have to stop hurting yourself.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm

strife - answers with no emotion. it doesnt hurt anymore. makes his way towards a series of lowly set trees providing a lot of cover. ill be fine. dont worry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 pm

endal- places hand on his cheek. we're so messed up. also strife i do have something to tell you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 pm

strife - smirks a tiny bit at her comment. and that is? settles down beneath the tree the leaves just a foot or so above almost curtaining them from the rest of the world.

<------------TIFA!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:16 pm

OKAAAAAY STAY ON OR BE ON WHEN I COME BACK ILL BE BACK IN LIKE 10 MINUTES
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:18 pm

kendal- i do have to leave. i have to complete my mission.

okaaay and who is tifa?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Strife - which is? (Leans again the tree in a soft patch of grass still cradling kendle against himself)

Oh well shes also in ff7 heheh ^-^
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:31 pm

cool

kendal- i ... i cant tell you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Strife - tell me or not I'm coming with you. (Lets hood down)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm

kendal- strife. props self up so she looking at him. you cant come with me. i need you to stay and protect them. they might not mean that much to you but i have known everyone their for my whole life and losing even one of them would kill me. i cant trust lee to take care of them. only you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Strife - (thinks : I don't deserve that) i know they do... bit if I am to do that. Your at least going to tell me why you must go
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:43 pm

kendal- i cant tell you. you'll go against it. you'll yell at me and say i'm stupid. so i cannot.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Strife - (says teasingly) I'm not going anywhere if I don't tell me. And that is final

Strife - tell meeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm desperate!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:47 pm

kendal- i cant ... looks away. Strife i cant risk telling you. and i definatly cant risk losing you. so you need to stay here.

hehehe you dont even know what it is ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Strife - fine then I'm not gonna tell you my surprise

Strife - can I at least help you get to wherever you need to start? (Now has a pleading look in his eyes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 pm

kendal- nods fine. but i need to sleep first.

what is his surprise which i doubt he has. also emily what a liar there is no lion king three.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:56 pm

I have no idea if there is.. not gonna try Nd look on my kindle though.

Stride - (smiles a little in satisfaction) good night. (Kisses her forehead and leans head back)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:59 pm

do you wanna nooo what her mission is?

kendal- night. closes eyes and leans head on his shoulder and quickly falls asleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:02 am

OF COURSE I WANNO NO WHAT HER FUDGING MISSION ISSS!!!!

strife - (smiles loooking down at Kendal and falls asleep himself)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:53 am