WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 am

ok i give you hint.

unscramble:

fstrhtei
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 am

Another hint
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:07 am

Shifter?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 am

mmm herrrm. now here another one

nurt niot eon ot fdaete rene
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:13 am

Eh eh no no one cannot simply "turn into"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:13 am

oh trust me. i know. that is why, my young cricket , i have a plan
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:16 am

...impossible plan... and I ain't yer cricket
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 am

dont worry, she wont become a shifter, maybe, it all part of my plan you see .... young cricket. i think everything through. dohnut worry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 am

OH IM DONUT WORRYIN NOW. WORRYING FOR TUE GOOD OF YER HEALTH IF YO DONT GVE ME A CLEAR EXPLAINATION
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 am

nnnnuuuuuupe. i got to goooo. seeee yaaa.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:58 pm

MORNING

strife - lifts head off of the top of kendals and gets up quietly trying not to move her allot. ducks under the leaf covering and gazes over the lake. eventually finds a birds nest with spotted blue eggs. breakfast. takes them out. goes back and kendal is still sleeping. starts a fire with a thin stone above it and makes the eggs.

CHEFFFF

zeppelin - yawns stretching out and flops onto the floor pretty groggy in the morning.

mak - stands up from the couch.

zero - climbs down the attic stairs and passes every door waking people up. comes by strife's but he isnt there. looks around in the room and notices drips of blood on the ground uhhh.. cleff?

cleff - passes by. ill be right there. need water goes down hall
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Kendal- (shifts gently and breathes in smelling the smoke) fire! (leaps up but then sis seeing strife cooking and then curls back into a ball)

Bri- ( yawns and gets up and curls blanket around self) what's going on?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:41 pm

strife - chuckles. dont worry i aint gonna burn down the forest

mak - well i just wok--

zero - rushes in where's strife!

cleff - idk probably getting his "fresh air"

zero - does getting fresh air involve blood?

zeppelin - still sleepy with his eyes closed. bangs on the floor with his fist. shuuuu up!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Bri- blood? Rushes upstairs why is there? Blood ...

Kendal- ( nods and falls asleep again )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:02 pm

strife - lets the eggs cook. unravels his arm and sees its not bleeding anymore so stuffs the bandage in his pocket. wonders if neer were to appear if he would shoot him or not. smiles at kendal. dont see you peaceful like that unless your asleep

zero - idk was neer here?

mak - we would have heard.

crispin - he was here. not then though

cleff - mutters. he probably went to find kendal....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:11 pm

bri- then why is there blood?

kendal- murmers quietly cause still partly awake i dont have time to be peaceful.

sam- maybe ... maybe .. i got nothing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 pm

zero - i would suggest something... but i doubt it..

cleff - what is it?

zero - i dont think he would but then again... he was always kinda dark

mak - you think he cut himself?

strife - so the evil queen awakes

I GTG EAT DINNER
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:20 pm

kendal- shut it and make your eggs.

bri- leans against wall. well lets look at the facts. zero is right he was dark. and i guess .. he loved kendal or whatever right? losing her must have meant a lot. i mean .. when my .. nevermind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:41 pm

mak - gives bri a concerned look.

zero - well he'll come back right?

cleff - i doubt kendal would let him stay with her. that is if he even finds her

strife - well if thats how your gonna be maybe ill just have to eat them both myself. grins
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 pm

kendal- smirks and closes eyes. fine with me. i'm not hungry anyway.

bri- yea well .. awkwardly looks away

sam- well. your right she wouldnt let him stay with her so he'll come abck eventually and then we'll ask him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm

mak - what bri?

strife - oh well ur eating whether you like it or not. finishes the eggs. ready
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Kendal- (shrugs) no thanks

Bri- ( looks at mak confused) what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm

mak - your... hiding something

strife - if i have to shove it down your throat i will
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Kendal- but I am not hungry!

Bri- and so? I'm not just going to blurt it out in front of all of you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

mak - had completely forgotten. oh heheh.. sorry.

zeppelin - woozily comes in tired bouncing off the walls. wu-wuzz "appeded? (happened)

strife - wakes over with the scrambled eggs and stand over kendal. ok i put hard work into these things. so your going to eat them

strife - EAT THE DAMN EGGG!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:28 am