WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Kendal- (opens mouth) ahhhhhhh

Bri- yea well we won't get anywhere until strife gets back so let's all just go back to sleep or eat or something
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:37 pm

zeppelin - SLEEEEEP

cleff - FOOOD

mak - lazy bum

zeppelin - ura wazy zum...

zero - are you drunk?

zeppelin - i havent gozzen meh 8 owas of beaty sleep

strife - you owe me for this. tips the food into her mouth.

ill be on later time to convince my mom for meh haircut BYEEE

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:41 pm

ugh never mind of course she doesnt even want me getting anything close to what i want. i'm back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:41 pm

What kind of haircut?

Kendal- yea yea whatever. ( chws slowly)

Bri- ( sighs lets eat)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:47 pm

short layers so that the bottom is really thin... FUDGE YOU MOM now i gonna be all boring again -pouts-

zeppelin - falls asleep again on the couch.

mak - helps make the food.

zero - hey do we know any of our birthdays? not to sound like a hobo or anything

strife - chew with your mouth closes young lady. eats his share

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Sam- you don't know your own birthday? That's Pathetic

Bri- ( shrugs) not lIke they matter

Kendal- ( swallows and then rolls eyes). Whatever I have to get going
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 pm

strife - to where again?

zero - pft sam of course i no mine! just wondering if you all know yours. like its almost been a year soooooooo

mak - mine isnt for 3 months

zeppelin - yells from the couch. i'm 17 sooooon!!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Bri- ( says quietly so know one hears her) mines tomorrow

Sam- mine already past

Kendal- doesn't matter to you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 pm

mak - can see bri mouth words but cant make them out.

zero - yea same here.

cleff - why we talking bout b-days again?

zeppelin - WHO'S B-DAY IS IT!?

ZERO - ZEP IF YOU GONNA TALK COME IN THE SAME ROOM

zeppelin - fudge you. i'm comfortable.

strife - course it matters. going half way arent it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 pm

wanna see a hilarious video? i dying at some parts please look up

Elija Woods' prank interview by his friend Dominic Monahan
    on youtube
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Ke ndal-uh no your gettin me to the next town

Bri- ( laughs lightly) it doesn't matter let's just eat

Kendal- oh wait! When you go back remind Bri to have a happy birthday. It's tomorrow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:07 pm

strife - raises eyebrow. thats a surprise. alright. you ready to go?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Kendal- I think so ( stands up while cradling foot) lets go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:23 pm

strife - groans. you hurt yourself further? kendal. i'm telling you now. you really shouldnt be doing this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Kendal- sorry I guess hurting myself is a habit just like its yours ( narrows eyes at him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 pm

strife - is annoyed she'd throw it back at him and decides to ignore it. well you need a brace for it at the least.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Kendal- ( holds up make shift brace) I have one duuuh
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:39 pm

HEEEEY GUESS WHAT! Viggo who is Aragorn in LOTR i watching this thing and his horse in the movie the brown one. he would get up early and go out riding with him since he loved the horse so much and once or twice he actually slept in the stables. he ended up buying him at the end of the film! then the actor who played the eld girl fell in love with her white horse in the movie and she wanted to be able to get him but new he was a stallion and she would never be able to buy that and then Viggo sent her a text message saying hey i got flori (the horse) at the stable (he bought him for her) for ya. I LOVE HIM ISNT THAT AWESOME?????????

strife - very crafty. need any support?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:42 pm

That is so sweet and cool!

Kendal- yes maybe a little
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 pm

strife - smiles a puts his arm around her waist propping her up a little. well to that town we go.

i'm on a lord of the rings freak spree
    ya no that one scene where aragorn kicks the helmet in front of the pile of dead orks cause mary and pipin gone well the last cut he had dropped to his knees and peter jackson (director) was like "wow that was emotionally. and they found out that viggo had actually dropped to his knees because he's broken two twos.

THEN!

gimli legalas and aragorn during the scene where they running across the mountains. they were like in pain while doing it lol cause viggo- borken toes orlando- broken rib from falling off a horse gimli- had just had a dislocated knee

AWESSSSSOOOOOME
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Wow they get hurt ... A lot

Kendal- yup thanks lets go ( starts stumbling towards town)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 pm

I NO AND I WAS JUST WATCHING ONE WHERE ELIJAH (frodo) was being prank interveiwed by dominic(mary) when he was in nyc and dominic was with the rest of the cast. and dom was posing as a german guy and it was so hilarious cause elijah completely bought it. pleease please watch it i garentee u will crack up GARENTEE the name is in one of the posts above.

strife - they're all gonna miss you..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:56 pm

i gtg ill prob be on later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Kendal- don't give me that speech again please
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Bye and ironic lord of the rings is on tv right now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:45 am