WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Kendal- ( looks ack at zero and ruffles her hair) be good alright? I'm going to be gone for a little while
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm

zero - i'm going with you.

strife - zero c'mo--

zero - shut up! i wanna go with kendal
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

kendal- sighs and shakes head and bends down to her height even though its killing her and puts hands on her shoulders and says quietly. zero. i need you to stay here. you need to help this place out.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

zero - well you better come back! punches kendals shoulder lightly. or im gonna curse you forever.hugs kendal dont do anything stupid

cleff - spirit dissolves when he realizes there's no getting her to stay.

ill be back in like 25 minutes

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Kendal- (smirks) yea well. ( takes the silver chain neck less off of herself and puts it on zero) keep this safe for me alright? It's really special

Ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Zero - th-thank you (smiles) don't worry I will.

Cleff - (thinks : since when did she have that? I never noticed it)

Strife - Kendal. Don't make a mistake.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Kendal- ( stands up straight and looks at strife) I'm not. You all can handle yourselves. Besides I have my own mission right now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Cleff - what?

Strife - (silently asking the same question)

Zeppelin - she has her reasons (keeps turning and flipping the camera (mak glares at him) what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Kendal- no zeppelin its not the things I told you about . I found a new mission and I have to complete it. I'll come back soon. I promise.

Bri- but ... Don't go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Strife - ( thinks : I will kill you if I don't see you again)

Zeppelin - (looks up from camera) oh... well good luck. Find some hot guys. Become unvirginat--(mak hits him on the back of the head.)

Mak - can you shut up for once.

Cleff - (gives Kendal a near hug careful not to hurt her)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Kendal- don't worry I won't be gone forever know if only I had my sw-

Bri- ( takes. Sword from out behind her back and sniffles) here

Kendal- (walks forward and takes it and hugs Bri) you take care of everyone
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:26 pm

strife - should be crying but eyes stay dry. ill miss that sword... and the hands that hold it

zero - eyes start to water. i love you kendal. stay safe.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Kendal- ill miss you to zero. (hugs them all goodbye and walks into trees and gets consumed by the darkness)

Sam- do you think that is the last time will see her?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:36 pm

strife - no.

zero - dont even say that. she said she had something to do. she'll be back soon. turns around and starts back towads the house fighting back tears.

cleff - sadly turns around and follows.

zeppelin - slices the camera with his gladius.

strife - keeps on looking into the woods where she disappeared.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Kendal- (stats to slowly jog) first thing make a brace for my leg . Next head toward the Capitol and fine new recruits.

Sam- I guess your right. ( walks back Witt them)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 pm

i guess this means were making more charries?

we would eventually have to do like "back with kendal posts" or "back with original group posts or whater"

strife - wait a minute after they all left and turns around and leaves.

THEY GET BACK

zero - goes straight up to her roomspace in the attic and sits by the window.

cleff - this. day. sucked.

zeppelin - i know lee is the leader but there cant be one with the weight of all of us. who else will take kendals place?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm

sam- shrugs who even could?

ehh maybe and yea i guess we could. oooh wait i have an idea muahaha

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 pm

i could murder u tomorrow if u dont tell me

cleff - im going to bed. maybe ill wake up and none of this would have ever happened. goes to bed.

strife - goes to his room pacing back and forth. neer caused this... right? she was injured because of him. this all happened because of him. or would she have left even if he'd never come into play? why cant things ever make sense!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 pm

hehehhehe i will take the risk

bri- yawns lets all get some sleep. maybe she'll come back soon.

kendal- jogs through woods. ok time to find water. aha! sees a lake nere by. wow i've never been this far before. looks at reflection and notices her bandages are still on. unraps the ones around her face and notices to small black marks above her eyes. are these runs fingers on them. stitches! ugh. glances down at her baggy outfit and growls. i need to find a new outfit and soon or else this thing is going to kill me. i should have packed more. if i make it to the next town quickly i can find a ride. picks up sword and cuts of the ends of her pants and starts running through forest as fast as she can go.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:06 pm

growl growl growl growl hiss hiss hiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strife - thinks: no no no sheshe's actually gone. she cant be gone. she's coming back. she's not gonna stay gone forever. she couldnt... she wouldnt.. starts hyperventalating

zeppelin - lies down on cough. anyone wanna cuddle? tonighht is a cuddling niight

mak - your sick.

zeppelin - no not that kinda cuddle. ur sick mak

i gtg ill be on around 10:30 if not earlier
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 pm

whats up with all the random leaving? i probably wont even be there but sure ill try

bri -i could use a good cuddle. but not with you zeppelin. sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:02 am

Mak - with meeee! (Hugs bri from the side.)

Zeppelin. - alone I go...wait CLE--

cleff - NO!

Zeppelin - (makes a sad howling sound)

First time shower second time.. uh I don't remember quite brain freezs
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:13 am

bri- laughs and snuggles down on couch and grabs a blanket get over it zep.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:14 am

uhmm question since emily horrible at explaining things on the paper i got. for the packet (not the bible one the one with all the gifts and stuff) do we have to answer the questions?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 am

The ones that say stuff about quotes and stuff in the Bible you don't have to do unless you know an answer for it....which like none of us did. But for some of them you can answer witgout that stuff. Mrs. D pretty much said answer them as best you can you can skip the ones with quotes in bi le if you have no idea what they talking bout

Zeppelin - hmph. Fine ill cuddle with myself. (Turns over on couch and curls up kinda like a kid)

Mak - well... can I um.....(points to a spot next to bri)

Strife - (starts pulling on his hair) damnit strife pull it together shes not gone forever...right..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 am