WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:26 pm

ok thx

Lee-Midnight. Checks watch Its 10:04, everyone get ur weapons and supplies.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #4

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Bri- what's even the plan.

Sam- ( grabs the bag of bombs) yea what is the plan.

Fallon- ( looks up at lee expectantly. Expecting him to know everything)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

strife - pulls back the slide of his large machine looking gun and points it at lee. pulls the trigger and the bullet hits right beside lee's head in the wall. it works fine. lowers gun

zero - readier than evier! jumps onto cleff's back. gotta save my energy eh? pats his head

mak - thinks: first real battle looks down at his razor sharp disc kinda nervous.

didnt feel like changing it after you posted

strife - answers for him. me and cleff can take out most of the guards around the facility from afar.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:34 pm

afk for a min

Lee-Okay,okay. First,we wanna make a far encouter like strife said. Then i would need sam to disable the front door cameras from the gate cubicle. And then...sam do u have any smoke bombs?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:35 pm

zero - damn right he does!

cleff - watch your mouth
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Sam- are we going to cause distractions to get in? I can do that! And sure do lee!

Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm

back

Lee-Yes that was the plan, then we find the keys and raid the cells. everyone got it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Bri- sure I guess
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

mak - nods

crispin - holds up his fingers pretending to shake an invisible key. my job

zeppelin - kitty got the keys covered
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Lee-Okay, everyone back to ur own things. Starts sharpening swords and shining them. Thinks I havent used u guys in a while.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Bri- he can't do it all on his own.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:48 pm

crispin - gets an idea to ask suri if she'll help him. runs to her room but she's not there
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Lee-Do you wanna help him then?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Bri- we are going to have to fight while we're unlocking so yes. I wil. I can defend crisp in and help.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:54 pm

crispin - comes back down the corridor with the others with a worried look on his face. where's she go?

zeppelin - whats wrong kitty? pets his head.

crispin - swats away his hand.

zero - hey where's suri? not that i care about her but i havent seen her in a while.

suri - is in an abandoned building by the facility with a gun she'd taken from a guard. breathing heavily against the window. i need to prove to him i can do this

wait should i have her kill mak?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Lee-Good.

Chloe-Stands akwardly close to zepplin Soo, zepp.....you ready to fight tonite?

Shark-Chloe,give the guy some space.

Chloe-Hand motions to go away
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:57 pm

If that happens bri will kill her ... Wait can maybe she like hurt him ... Like severely that always effects him

Bri- who cares she was untrustworthy anyway.

Sam- and she didn't even seem like she fought
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:59 pm

hmm like loosing an arm? or hearing or something?

zeppelin - oh hey chloe! drapes arm around her shoulders. i was born for this. you gonna be ok? is just playing with her brain

Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Chloe-Stars blushing Umm,yea ill be fine. Dont worry.

Lee-I know you guys dont like her but still shes part of our group.

HEARING!!!!!!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Bri- (glares at Chloe because she is good friends with naveah)

Sam- um no she isn't.

How would he loose his hearing though? I love it but how?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:05 pm

hmm that would be hard on bri as well HE CANT HEAR HER how tragic

um maybe ... suri corners him somehow blah blah sets off some type of bomb so he loses his senses temporarily so she can kill him but it ends up being permanent and he fights back in order not to die

neer - aight my followers you ready for tonight? wickedly grinning

zeppelin - are you sure? says quietly in her ear

zero - who cares.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Lee-Then why was she even staying here.

Chloe-Sees bri,sticks her tongue out at her Yea.

gtg take a shower afk

and i like that idea
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Bri- (whispers harshly) zepp! Over! Here! Now!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:09 pm

zeppelin - laughs pushing chloe away not caring. walks over to bri what? i was just having fun. she's so clueless

mak - i believe she never actually wanted to be here.

crispin - is realizing how much suri never cared about him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Maliha- crispin?

Bri- I see. Zep... Do you like naveah?

Sam- agreed she hated us

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 am