WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:27 am

bob - gulps trying to remember the book. H-harry Potter.

neer - sighs. damn stutter.
    strife - grins a little and lets go of neer who doesn't move from where he is. takes a look around. yyou cccould stay with me ffor--
    neer - no, I'm fine here.
    strife - frowns. alright fine, but stop destroying everything. says flatly and neer almost huffs.  for the next half hour strife just helps straighten out the room and throw out there broken glass and then fixes need's hair since it was uneven in the back. why the haircut? 
    neer - speak for yourself.
    strife - frowns. whatever. after a while he leaves neer alone saying he'll be back.
    neer - doesn't feel the same as he normally does when strife leaves but maybe a tad bit disappointed. wonders where serena ended up suddenly becoming really worried again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 am

elori-maybe i could help props the book up and shuffles closer to bob, starting to read.

becka-has been waiting for this for a while now. her appearance is almost ghost like, she morphs into a little serena, only 15 and beautiful as ever. laughs internally as she appears in neers room, her voice just like serenas at that age. quite the mess you made huh?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:54 am

neer - jerks around at the voice and shrieks at the sight. what the fuck?! he knows it isn't real and he must be hallucinating but he's not to the point of even having hallucinations. he knows its serena, who else could it be? but he doesn't talk to her, afraid.

Bob - eyes widen a little surprised and then smiles. o-okay. jerks a little when elori gets close but then he calms down. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:46 pm

becka- smirks and lays on her stomach on the bed, facing neer. props up her elbows and laughs what? surprised to see me? just like when we met huh?

elori- read to him in a slow deep voice

steve-icing up the cupcakes, watching jeff from across the room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm

neer - his eyes are narrowed and his face is contorted in confusion. what? your not real. shut up. your not real. shakes his head and tears his eyes away from hers his heart beating way to fast, he does remember, and she had looked just like that.

Bob - sinks back further into the chair with a small smile and sneaks a look at elori almost entranced by his voice, then back at the book.
    audrey - gets up form the couch and comes over sitting in a chair in front of them raises an eyebrow and speaks calmly. what, the hell are two doing?

jeff - he's staring at two mixtures that look very similar but he doesn't know which is the one he's supposed to use for a batch of muffins, biting on his lip in deep thought, his eyebrows knit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:07 pm

becka- you sure? are you sure i'm not real...neer? slips off the bed, her hair growing longer in a second. stops in front of him dont you remember that neer...that day

elori- reading. says softly and glances up at her.
    serena- stares at them after the nurse leaves

steve- rolls eyes and walks up behind him hey presses head against him and slips arm around to his front, picking up the right mixture its this one
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm

jeff - i knew that. says casually. and then pours the right amount into the mixer and turns it on. 

audrey - reading. repeats it again making sure she heard it right. mind if I listen too?
    Bob - glances over at elori.
    Fox - is coming back from a room where a nurse was asking him questions trying to figure out why he was "losing hair" He of course didn't tell her he would pull it out, instead letting her believe it just fell. walks in from the hall stretching his arms out to the sides then surveying the room.

neer - growls standing his ground. if your not leaving, I'm leaving. he's doing all he can to keep his cool.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 pm

steve- did you? pokes him in the side 

elori- sure. continues reading
    serena- looks up and sees fox, raising his eyebrows fox?

becka- grabs his wrist, completely changing the scene and throwing his mind back to that day
    serena- only 15 and dirty and messy and eating a raw animal she found while staking out another shifter who has an allure 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:10 pm

jeff -  grabs his hand and pulls it up higher forcing him onto his tippy toes and bending down so they're face to face. no. grins

Bob - shifts next to elori resting his head against his arm while following along.
    audrey - smiles since she remembers reading this as a kid.
    fox - jumps in surprise at the sudden acknowledgment. serena? wha-why--uh...hi. after a moment he understands why she'd be here but is still surprised why now.

neer - he's walking through the city with a white sweatshirt on, the hood pulled over his ear, concealing his rich blue hair and shadowing his hazel eyes with blue specks from the intense power flowing through his blood. he stopped living with his parents this year.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:06 pm

steve- mmm thats what i thought. kisses him lightly then draws away, almost dancing back to his station

serena- i had no idea..that you where here...why are you here?

serena-she snaps her head up and walks over to the little stream, washing off her face and hands and shifting into a lion, bounding off into the forest with incredible speed. when she reaches the edge of the city, shifts back. has on a dark sweatshirt to cover up her long hair and is trying to find neer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 pm

fox - i could ask you the same. fires back immediately then clamps his mouth shut. i mean.. I'm uh...drugs. says with a gulp. he never minded everyone else there knowing, but he doesn't want all the people he actually knows outside of the center to know. but..you?

jeff - smiles warmly at the gesture.

neer - goes up to a lonely vendor from behind and quietly slits his throat with a clawed hand letting him drop and taking a few hot dogs and some fries and leaving him there continuing down the street and smirking, holding back a chuckle when some pedestrian screams at the dead body.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

serena- well...kinda hard to explain, but mentally insane due to torture. smiles nervously

steve- you gonna smile at me or you gonna come over here and try a cupcake

memory serena-is following behind him at an alarming rate, sees the dead body but says nothing and starts to walk faster, getting closer and closer, her eyes are wide and a new feeling keeps entering her brain. who is this guy?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm

neer - narrows his eyes as he eats mouthfuls of fries. he knows someone is following him, but he hasn't quite cared to focus on the fact that she's a shifter. walks a few more blocks walking leisurely as he finishes his meal and then turns down a narrow street, not small enough to be an alley, and not wide enough to fit a car. 

fox - isn't interested on going deeper into that and nods. sorry to hear that...then grins. but welcome. 

jeff - raises an eyebrow. i thought you didnt like it when i ate your cupcakes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:43 pm

memory serena- what the hell... walks cautiously to the street and being the naive person she is, peers around the corner carefully 

serena- thanks...hey wait, are you still with tao? doesnt mean to seem so rude but knows stuff went on with them and doesnt know if it actually worked out or not

steve- eat the cupcake. giggles
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:49 pm

fox - nods quickly a bunch of times and smiles just thinking about him. yeah...yeah. laughs the word this time. he's an angel, staying with me and all. smiles. now remembers her and neer but he can't imagine them being together if she's in here. ...neer?

neer - as soon as she does that he has her by the collar of her sweatshirt yanking her into onto the street and into the shadows, and slamming her against the brick building his eyes on fire the hell is your problem? is a little surprised at what he sees.

jeff - but I'm on  cupcake free diet. grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:57 pm

serena- shakes head and chuckles just ended...thats sweet though, about tao..unfortunately both me and neer are crazy so that doesnt really work

mem serena- eyes are wide and alert but isnt scared at all. what the hell is your problem! has no idea how else to respond. grabs at his wrist and sinks claws into his wrist

steve- oh too bad, cause i'm on a jeff free diet
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:05 pm

jeff - that kiss proved otherwise.

fox - nods and sits down in front of her. when did you get here?

neer - his eyebrows go up at her claws and smirks, not even flinching. suppresses a small laugh just because of how funny she looks, clearly at the disadvantage and still throwing words and clawing at him as if she wasn't. lets her go taking a step back. first tell me why you feel the need to tail me so badly..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:17 pm

steve- shut up. puts the cupcakes in their box and walks past jeff, smacking his butt while he does so

serena- last night..you?

mem serena- huffs and growls at him you where distracting me, stupid huge power source and all...way to clog up my brain
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm

jeff - yelps. oh my god! says while laughing. your gonna get it for that you know.

fox - couple weeks....why last night?

neer - actually hasn't been told that before so obviously he's curious about this girl. i don't think its just me clogging up your dumb brain. says flatly. pulls his hood down. whats your name? says it more like an order than a question.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:35 pm

steve- oh really? smirks at him and plops the box on the counter whatcha gonna do?

serena- sorta had a falling out with uh...you know who.. and i knew i need help so i came here last night, sort of a rash action but yah know

mem serena-cocks head to the side at the site of his blue hair and does the same, letting her golden locks fall around her face. serena. snorts and rolls eyes and you? also did you dye your hair that color or did you just pop out like that?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 pm

jeff - laughs but then suppresses it. steve we have a customer walking in the door. smirks.

fox - nods. well, how bout i introduce you to some of my ....friends.

Neer - Neer. is expecting her to comment on his name as well. And shut the fuck up. says annoyed not answering her, but likes her attitude. don't you have parents or something?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 pm

steve- huh? we do? eyes widen and looks at the door

serena-nods sure, that sounds good to me smiles a little and stands up, wobbles a bit but steadies herself

mem serena- her accent makes her voice sound lower and more drawn out, crosses her arms do you really think i have parents? would i be running around by myself looking like a hobo if i had parents?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:00 am

Neer - snorts. not all poor people are without families. whatever. finds himself wanting her to say more, liking the new interesting voice.

jeff - no. giggles the closet thing a tall deep voiced guy can and moves away from her pouring the batter into a muffin tray.

fox - stays close to her in case she needs something for each out to and leads her over to what has become a small reading circle of three people. hey guys this is someone i know that ended up here as well. friends, serena, serena, friends.
    bob - his whole face lights up when fox includes him as a friend feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Bao. says in his small voice.
    audrey - rolls eyes. its Bob I'm audrey. I like your hair its cute.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:07 am

elori- looks up at her and doesnt say anything for a second hello. finally speaks and his voice is gruff
    serena- smiles but not at elori, its just a tiny quirk of her mouth. hello bao knows that bob wants to be called bao so decides that she will call him that thanks audrey.

steve-sticks out tongue at him you just want me to smack you again

mem serena-oh lemme guess you have a family? do you gotta steal some bread for your little brother and sister? laughs a little so whats up with you? why are you so strong
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:52 pm

Bob - gives her a happy smile and then his attention immediately goes back to elori and the book.
    fox - shakes his head at them unable to understand what they're ever doing. 
    audrey - nods and then stands up in front of serena looking her over. all of you is really pretty. almost. what you hear for? leans against chair. you nuts?
    fox - frowns at her but she just gives him a grin.
    bob - zones out.

jeff - no! i swear, stray away from me. says through laughs as he rushes away pretending he needs to be over there.

neer -  my family's rich as hell. grins. and I'm strong because i am.  he isn't about to tell her his history. he starts to walk away expecting her to follow , towards the edge of the city.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:48 am