WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 Empty Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:07 pm

strife - hey don't wwworrry bout it... you don't have to tttrust everyone completely. As long as there's still sssome. someone comes out to them with two coffees they order....earlier...strife nods his thanks. so whats up with yyyour haaair? grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 pm

serena- grins and takes a sip of her coffee. well i cut and dyed it to look different. lifts up part of it so he can see its shaved underneath so im thinking once it grows long enough i'll just cut off all the ratty black parts. whats up with your hair? snickers looks a bit long
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:19 pm

strife - turns pink. oh shut up. truth is he's to scared to go get a proper haircut and he doesn't trust himself with any kind of blade alone in a bathroom breaking to begin with. least its only one color. sneers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:36 pm

serena- snorts yea but you look like a girl and i look like a boy. smirks hey! why dont i just cut your hair for you? i used to do mine all the time.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 am

Strife - (raises an eyebrow at her and then shrugs) thanks (frowns) butt i dddont look like a girrl
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:20 pm

serena- mmhmm. sips at her coffee so strife, tell me bout yourself. i feel like i know everything about your brother but not about you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 am

strife - is surprised at the question but sees her point. well.....i hhhave black hair...and blue eyes....aand i dddont turn into wild beasts....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm

serena- but you used to...why not anymore?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 pm

strife - what? oh....i just didnnnt wwwwant that. wassssn't difficult to refffuse. thomas always favored neer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:08 pm

serena- so thats why he's so strong...i always wondered that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 am

strife - nods. he ended up a lot more screwed up than i did though. wanna walk around?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:03 pm

serena- nods and gets up, leaving a few bucks for the coffee. how did you end up in seattle all those months ago?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:25 pm

strife - we moved when i was young...ttthomas's wwwork. winces a little thinking about it. bbbut if you don't mind me asking.....how'd you end up with neer...like the first time
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm

serena- well...smiles and looks down at her shoes it was when i was....about 15 i think? when i met him. honestly time seems a bit weird now so i could be wrong but uh...i had just run away from home and i guess really, being a shifter, i was attracted by the power of other shifters. so i met a ton but none who wanted me around and none i wanted to be around...i guess neer, well i remember feeling this huge, annoying, energy source so i just went to it and...ya. he didnt exactly like me at first laughs lightly 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 pm

strife - nods with a small smile. he changes the subject to other more lighthearted stuff slowly becoming more comfortable around her.

skiiiiip?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

leet uuusss

serena-says goodbye to strife around 10, they got caught up wandering around town and serena dragging strife to every wedding place to look at stuff and tease him. walks up the stairs smiling after a long day of making a new friend
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:26 pm

neer - neer's foot is currently in pain from kicking the bed frame so hard in anger. he'd tried to contact serena but he never got a response. keeps telling himself it must just not work anymore because of her but is doubtful. is sitting on the edge of the bed, all the lights off, staring out the large window with its curtains pushed open.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:31 pm

serena- lazily gets out her key and unlocks the door. yawns hey neer. holds up a bag of food brought you something for tomorrow i guess..or whenever you want it walks in and smiles but sees his tense face and stops, giving him a confused look what? drops the bag on the table
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:34 pm

neer - narrows his eyes at her a hint of confusion in them. were you ignoring me? his voice is only a little angry now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:41 pm

serena- no. says blankly and takes off her jacket you know the telepathy doesnt work anymore neer. it barely works when we're together, why would it work while i'm miles away?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:44 pm

neer - furrows his eyebrows together. well why'd you take so long? serena that wasn't even a few minutes that was over an hour late! you could've...been...you promised me your be back before 9.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:48 pm

serena- rolls eyes its not that big of a deal, we just lost track of the time. grumbles under her breath if your so worried you could have just come with us.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 pm

neer - glares at her. if I went with you, you guys never would have gotten your fun little playdate. spits it outhis voice slowly gets louder and louder. runs a shaking hand through his hair. so much could have happened int hat time serena!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm

serena- yea and so much did! i actually got to have fun for once and no have to sit inside all day listening to you! clenches her fists and is pissed that neer would start this when she got home, is extremely tired and wanted to come and sleep. you think its healthy for me to let you baby me and coddle me like a child! i'm not a kid and you're not in charge of me! i can do what i want.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:00 pm

neer - Oh and what happened the last time. laughs darkly moving toward. the last time you went out on your own huh?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm