WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 am

neer - it hasnt occured to him that serena really won't be there the next morning and he stands up and lies down in the bed stiffly. she'll come back. she's just overreacting. she'll come back. ill wake up and she'll be right here saying how sorry she is. and ill tell her how sorry i am. everything will be okay. she'll be here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:32 am

serena- stumbles against the door and opens it, the wind hitting her in the face. shivers and sits on the curb, not sure exactly what she should do. wants to cry more but now no tears come out. neer...neer neer neer...i dont want to leave neer. i have to though, it isnt right for me to keep making his life harder..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:41 am

neer -  he lies awake for hours more going in ands out of sleep until finally he actually sleeps convinced she'll be here when he wakes up, and he wants to get the night over with.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 am

serena- wraps coat tightly around herself and looks around, sees an old payphone and runs to it, fishes her pockets for a few quarters and finds it, putting them in. calls the only person she can think of right now. strife.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:56 am

strife - just got out of the shower and changed and he picks up the phone a little confused. hello?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 pm

serena- starts talking a mile a minute strife, its me serena. i think me and neer broke up and i really don't have any money for a cab and i need to get to this place because i think it will help and i know this is totally rude and you dont have to but will please please please buy me a cab and pick me up cause i have no one else to turn to cause your pretty much my only friend. starts to cry at the end
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 pm

strife - by the time she's done his brows have furrowed together in deep worry. y-yea o-of course. il bbs right there okay?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:36 am

serena- nods yes...yes..thank you, thank you so much the wind starts picking up and shivers
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:42 am

strife - he's down as quick as could  when he sees her his heart wrenches feeling awful for her. sserena are you sure.. you want to leave now? its late.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 am

serena- is clutching tightly to her jacket and nods i need to...i need to be as far away as possible right now..im sorry for bringing you into this, it isnt right
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 am

strife - is looking at her with deep worry. wants to know what finally made her break but he wouldn't dare ask that now. takes her hand and places 20 bucks in her palm closing her hand around it. if you need help, if annnnything hhhappens, cccall me okay? or the pppolice. the police works to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 am

serena- thank you. looks up at him with much pride and gratefulness and sincere trust. hugs him tightly and pulls away, smiling at him one day i will pay back that debt
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 am

strife - isn't a big hugger either  but he does anyway. then shrugs.. dddont worry bout it. worry bout you. grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 pm

serena- thanks..again. steps back and calls a cab
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 pm

cab- pulls up. where to? 
    strife - stands on the side making sure she leaves safely.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:40 pm

serena- smiles at him one last time and jumps him giving him the address 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 pm

cab - gives her a funny look at the address but shrugs and drives off.
    strife - watches the care leave.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:23 pm

serena- sits back and waits for the cab to get there
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 pm

serena- they arrive shortly and gives him the money. hops out of the car and walks up, the people at the front desk are alarmed but dont say anything, just whisk her away to a warm bed and food to get some rest and sort everything out in the morning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:15 am

neer - morning comes and he's awake only a little after sunrise. he wakes up and sits up in the bed rubbing his eyes taking a moment to recall everything that had just happened and then his eyes widen in alarm when serena isn't there. bites down on his lip drawing blood, staying quiet and goes to the bathroom to wash his face.  he tries to stay calm but every second he's thinking of how serena won't come back, because of him, because he's such  douche, but he isn't sad about that he's actually glad she's away form him now, but he just can't stand the fact that she isn't there, and that he's all on his own again, and the feeling really freaks him out.  his blood boils and by the time he's sitting back on the bed he can't take it anymore. serena isn't there, she never will be, she never wanted to be....is how he thinks it and he kicks the walls and bangs his head and screams. hours go by and he's sitting on the floor surrounded by shattered glass from the lamp which he keeps mushing around in his hands every time the wounds close up form their fast healing. in those hours he'd destroyed the room, almost transforming, and cut his hair as well, which is now an extremely short crew cut since he kept doing it wrong.
    strife - its past lunchtime and he arrives at needs door, because he wants to know whats going on. knocks a few times to no answer. neer? nnneer?! frowns annoyed and after a few forceful bangs the door swings open. stops short a little shocked. the rooms state doesn't surprise him as much as neer curled up against the wall with the big quilt he'd gotten serena and bloodshot eyes looking like the typical heartbroken boy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 am

serena- is woken up early by a nurse, feels groggy and gross and sad and had a deep dark sleep with no dreams which scares her. is taking to the infirmary, where she answers all their questions in a sullen voice and a few nurses even recognize her from the hospital. she is put in a special single room for just herself, it is a lot bigger then any other of the dorms and its almost like a one room apartment. unlike fox and the rest she is put in a different ward with people with issues like her but can still interact with everyone else at certain times. has a red wrist band always on to notify the staff. is brought new clothes and after she takes a shower she even gets her hair cut to where its only gold, it only reaches to about her ears and is shaven all the rest down, serena gets bangs cut straight across her forehead also. puts on a big sweatshirt and sweatpants and is led around by a nurse. it feels surreal to her, everyone is acting so normal and calm and nice and not like this is a huge thing. the people working there are kind and tell her all sorts of things about how she will be fine and she can have as many visitors as she wants and all they want is for all their patients to feel comfortable, safe, and calm. the entire time though her throat feels closed up and its hard to speak, it feels wrong without neer by her side, without neer holding her hand, without neer hugging her or speaking to her or even sleeping with her. shes been with neer for so long, being without him, she feels like a whole different person
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:47 am

neer - his eyes move to meet strifes without moving his head but then they return to the ground. 
    strife - cautiously walks into the room giving neer space. um...i hhhheard what happpppened.
    neer - all he wants right now is for strife to leave, he hates it so much how he's trying to be his friends, hates it so so so much.
    strife - ttthats uh...pppretty rough-
    neer - will you shut the fuck up? his voice cracks and he bites back his tongue. 
    strife - face softens  and he moves forward sitting in front of neer cross-legged not really knowing why he's doing this either, but clearly he's much more willing than neer who starts glaring at him but then drops his gaze again. This is gonna be good though Neer, for both of you. 
    neer - suddenly stands up straight moving away from strife. just leave. throws the dumb quilt onto the bed. he feels dizzy and tired. 
    strife - stands up and furrows his eyebrows together and grabs needs arm. nnneer  I'm nnnnot leavvvving you in here like ttthi--neer jerks towards him trying to punch him or hit him not wanting him here but strife immediately slams him against the wall and for once neer stops fighting him, his body trembling avoiding eye contact with strife. yyour not gggoing to fall apart neer! okay?!
    neer - strife has always had an inch on him despite him being younger but now it seems like a whole foot. finally nods a tear slipping out of his eye but stays silent.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 am

serena-they sit her down on the common room while they file her paperwork, but give her a glass of water to wash down the meds
    elori- is aware of everyone who enters his building and seeing the stranger sitting there on the couch makes his nerves boil, that someone would come in and just sit there makes him angry nd he doesnt know why. anyone who enters who is somewhat a challenge for him, he immediately hates. he thought nothing of fox...but seeing that girl sitting there makes him ball his hands into fists, there was something about the look in her eyes, something familiar.
    serena- feels a strangers stare on her and turns her head to stare directly at him, almost in a challenge

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:05 am

bob - is sitting in a big comfy chair with his legs pulled up, near elori, reading a book, or in his case staring at the pages and then turning them. notices the new girl and elori's stare. you okay? asks quietly a little unsure if he's aloud to ask that or not.
    audrey - is lounging in front of the tv with a few people, sees serena staring back at elori and chuckles to herself turning back to the tv.

strife - okay? sssso your gonnna pull it together. okay? says again forcing neer to look at him who seems like he's going to throw up.
    neer - this amount of contact with the person he'd want to be alone with the least is making him overflow in guilt and disgust of himself. starts to push strife away feeling so uncomfortable to the point of feeling like he's going to throw up, but strife then just pulls him in for a big hug.
    strife - he can feel every bone in need's body seem to freeze over but it doesn't stop him. nneer. i don't bbblame you. iiii'm gggoing to help you. finds it a little weird himself but he's  not going to leave neer in the dust now, and he doesn't want him going baserk and evil again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:09 am

serena- rolls her eyes at elori and looks away, the nurse coming back to talk to her
    elori- almost growls then snaps out of it, looking at bob and his face softening i'm fine. smirks a bit. what are you reading? just takes the book out of his hands, his finger brushing against bobs for a second. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 pm