WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Serena- (sighs and rolls on her side, not facing neer) as log as it takes neer. I really need you to be supportive...(glances back) I really need you in general

Bri- (squints at him, not liking that answer one bit)
    Naveah- oh ok...well the rest of is should go at least. we could surprise her
    San- in fine with that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Neer - frowns. I know. Sorry. reaches his hand up to twirl her short hair around his finger.
    audrey- just opens the door leaning against it in mid sentence. the dumb nurse told me that your---oh your visitor's here. grins

strife - makes no notice of bri's small glare pulling at a string thats slowly unraveling part of the arm cuff of the sleeve shirt he has on.
    zero - scoots over by bri watching the game she doesn't understand. hey bri could you teach me some time? idk maybe after this game? or another time i suppose. or whenever your free. ar eyou ever even free? where have you even been? what do you do hang in the bagel shop or something?
    cleff - looks at zero confused having no idea how bagel shop popped into her head.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:02 pm

serena-huh? puts her hand on neers chest, over his heart and pushes herself to sit up. oh yea. rubs her eyes neer this is my friend audrey, audrey this is my-uh-my partner neer. what did the nurse say?

bri- grins a tiny bit and looks up at her after making another move, taking away one of Naveahs bishops while naveah whines in the backround. i could teach you after this, and for where i've been, just...around
    naveah- raises an eyebrow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:35 pm

neer - would rather just ignore the girl but remembers what serena said and sighs sitting up nodding to audrey. surprised that she referred to him as her partner in front of someone else almost finding it funny. 
    audrey - that your uh... medicine was changed or something ...is trying to stop her eyes from flicking back to rest on neer. damn he's sexy. kinda weird though. he didnt even smile at me....oh i could make that boy smile. i bet serena cant even make him smile...

zero - cool. grins looking at sam. then my master bri skills will beat you in chess.
    zeppelin - lies down on his stomach with his chin on his hands. this is so f**king boring.
    cleff - zep! zero and fallon are here! he looks startled and zero giggles.
    zeppelin - sorry, won't happen again mom.
    cleff - narrows his eyes at zeppelin. oh shut up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:42 am

serena- oh alright. honestly doesnt want to get up, would rather curl up into neers arms and have him stroke her hair till she falls asleep. looks at her and notices the change in her face and almost rolls her eyes thanks audrey 

bri- go eat some pizza zeppelin
    naveah- stuffing a pizza in her mouth, she snuck away while they where talking and when bri looks over at the box her eyes go wide what? when she speaks it doesnt even sound like a word
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:55 am

audrey - ahuh. frowns leaving the room before she starts thinking other things.
    neer - just watching her talk to someone he doesn't even know makes him cringe.

zeppelin - wait what? what...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:17 am

serena- sighs and flops back down, her hand travels to the back of neers neck and forces him to look at her, can tell he's thinking hard an wants to distract him. what. 

naveah- her cheeks are big like a chipmunk while she chews
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 am

neer - nothing. suddenly remembers seeing her before earlier, seeing whatever it was and starts to feel sick. that won't keep happening after I've seen her today shut up. flops back down rubbing his temples and then wraps his arms around her pulling her close.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Serena- sighs and breathes in deeply, filling her nose with his scent. kisses his neck lightly, and her arms wrap around his torso I want you to stay safe okay? it's important.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:30 pm

neer - yea. doesn't know what safe's supposed to mean. almost starts thinking she knows what happened. that he saw her, but doubts it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:39 pm

serena- yea mimics his low voice and head bumps him against the chest gently. if you don't i'm gonna keep dragging you back here and yelling at you so you better do it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:43 pm

neer - a grin plays across his lips. okay i got it. says as he kisses the top of her head.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:55 pm

serena- slides up so she is looking down on him instead and kisses the top of his head. stays quiet for a bit and wraps arms around neers head, pulling it against her chest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:00 am

neer - frowns but just because he does that a lot. your a funny person.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:04 am

serena- yeah...i know. smiles sadly and as she curls her fingers into neers hair, stops and thinks for a minute. hey neer...this is going to sound awkward...like super, super awkward. and you dont have to answer...but, i was just wondering. have you ever...have you ever like...sighs and shifts against him, trying to build up courage to say this. have you ever done...like ya know...it scowls who the hell says it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:08 am

neer - for a moment he's confused on what the hell she's talking about but then it clicks and he stiffens suddenly not to keen to being so close at the moment, pushing himself away a few inches scowling as if he's angry but is crawling nervously inside. why the hell are you asking that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:11 am

serena- i-i dont know...looks down at her hands, like shes ashamed. i'm sorry, it was a stupid question. i should never have even asked
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 am

neer - watches her for a moment gathering himself back together calming his nerves down as best he can. mentally kills himself for making her like this because of his assholeness, and he knows how unfair it is. does the las thing he would want to do which is entering anything near the topic. no.... bites on the insides of his mouth. no i haven't.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:20 am

serena- nods, the only expression on her face is neutral and doesnt look surprised and then shakes head you didnt have to answer you know. it really was a dumb question. but it was nice that you told me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:30 am

neer - clenches his teeth frustrated, was going to awkwardly then retaliate the question but finds himself to taken aback by her answer talking aggressively. . it wasn't dumb. it was a completely normal question. which i couldn't take normally. just because I'm a dumb ass idiot who doesn't cant answer doesn't mean your question is dumb. nothing due to my actions makes whatever you fucking do dumb. nothing i tell you makes you any less of a person. you are perfect the way you are. Every word that comes out of your fucking mouth is perfect to my fucking dumb ass idiot ears so be quiet. literally just didnt hear the second part of what she said that it was nice that he told her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 am

serena- stares at him as he rants, one eyebrow raised and a tiny quirk at the corner of her mouth. when he shuts up she finally moves, placing her hand on his cheek and laughing lightly your so fucking dense neer. leans forward, kissing him softly 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:43 am

Neer - is so damn confused, a little offended, and all tense again having no idea what's going on. like normal it takes him a moment to register things like this and he finally kisses her back. I'm pretty sure not all women are like this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:59 am

Serena- (pulls away and sighs) sorry...I feel like we both sorta always do that. suddenly have one emotion and then the next second have a completely different one. so...yeah. (clears thoat) thank you for telling me...also...ya know I'm not perfect, at all. and don't put yourself down just to defend me. I'm no better then anyone else.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:42 pm

neer - sighs. yea...ok. runs a hand through his hair taking a deep breath then stands up. i doubt i can stay much longer...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Serena- actually you can- (stops and drops her hand, which was reaching out for neer.) oh...I see. I made you uncomfortable...okay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:19 pm