WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 pm

fox - nods but wishes they could be back in their room, alone together without the glowing lights and hum of the machines. if you w-want. 

alexander - information. ah yes and how did that go for ya hmm? leans forward looking at her with knit eyebrows.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:55 pm

tao- i want to...but i only will if you want me to. holds onto him tightly i wish we werent in this room...this room isnt romantic 

kendal- not well sadly.. shrugs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:07 am

fox - no its not. says sadly. sighs and slips away from tao lying down on the bed and patting the spot next to him already regretting simply moving away from tao, the room's cold air sending shivers up his spine.

alexander - clearly. since when did you know how to fly a plane? quite impressive.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:07 am

tao-slids down next to him and draws close, legs tangling with fox's and wraps arms up around him again

kendal- not really...its not that hard. ive had minor experience with air travel in the past so i know the controls
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 pm

alexander - he studies kendal for a moment not buying it. really. quite interesting, that isn't on your records, was that done secretly as well?

fox - his body relaxes and his breathing slows down a bit into the short shallow breaths and he snuggles against tao's warm chest sighing at the familiar presence missing him so much. it does take him a bit before he gets comfortable with the tubes and all connected to him but he manages.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 pm

kendal- no. it wouldnt be on records because it was when i was a kid. i grew up in seattle and we would occasionally be able to get our hands on planes and stuff

tao- makes sure he isnt sitting on any of the wires and hands tangle in the thick part of his hair i love you mumbles softly and arms are tight around fox, his grip never loosening even when he falls asleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:39 pm

fox - he whispers the three precious words back but his head throbs and he can't fall asleep . he listens to tao's breathing and it comforts him but after an hour or so he slowly sits up beside tao careful not to wake him and wraps his arms around his legs and drops his one arm to brush his fingers through tao's tousled hair.

alexander - bites his lip and shrugs putting the picture back in the file and smiles nicely. I've been informed your friends have some injuries of their own. not just the one on crack.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:02 pm

tao- now that his face is relaxed looks a lot younger then he is and how he has been looking like lately. mouth his opened slightly and breathing is quiet and steady, dark circles under his eyes. mumbles a bit as he sleeps 

kendal- flinches they...they seem fine. remembers seeing bri with the bullet in her foot well maybe a few scratches
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:29 pm

fox - the longer he gazes at tao the more guilt flows through him, getting caught up in everything nook and cranny of his heart. he turns away his eyes searching for things that aren't there, needles that are filled with things that are supposed to help him, not make him forget whats going on in reality and it makes him so mad and first rated. before he knows it hand is open along his neck, fiddling with the hair on the side of his scalp pulling out strands of hair, all the way from the roots. two hours goes by and he's still sitting there, and his shoulders look like a longhaired cat had shed onto him. his hand is still in his his hair and he's so much more calmer then before, because she isn't thinking about anything at all, literally nothing on his mind, just focused on what he doesn't event realize he's focused on.

alexander - oh is that so? well, i guess they won't need any medical attention then. thank you for letting me know. he says something into his earpiece and smiles at her again. where did you go in britain is what i'd like to know. and where exactly you went. can you tell me that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 pm

tao- wakes up after the couple of hours and opens eyes lazily, his head knocking against fox's as he leans into him hello says softly and eyes open fully sees the hair all around what...the hell

kendal- chelsea london and...says slowly actually someone does need medical attention..bri
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:21 pm

alexander - god this is getting nowhere your so boring mrs. cloud. stands up form his chair and paces slowly. do you think you deserve time in jail kendal? for stealing government equipment? 

fox - his eyes are dull and sunken still and they don't look at tao until a few long second after tao says anything, kind of our of it. blinks a few times and tuns his head to look at him pulling his legs in pretzel style his hand scratching at the back of his neck roughly. why are you awake?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:25 pm

kendal- stays calm on the outside but on the inside is grinning since this was her plan i dont know mr. isnt that your job?

tao- i dont sleep for that long says quietly and hand moves to the back of fox's neck, his pinkie rubbing beneath fox's ear and thumb where his shoulder and neck slope down. what are you doing awake?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:45 pm

fox - never fell asleep. you can feel the muscles in his neck, the tension physically unwind, being so stiff.. i can't sleep. I'm tired, but i can't sleep.

alexander - i think with your attitude you could easily rack up the time so that by the year your out, strife cotter will probably be dead from madness.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:49 pm

tao-eyes soften and dusts off the hair from his shoulders wake me if you cant sleep runs fingers through fox's hair and his other hand softly rubs the skin on the back of his neck your going to say no, but i need you to, for your own health

kendal- eyes widen what kind of good guy are you? spits out and leans across table fucking think you can say that to me? who the hell do you think you are!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 pm

alexander - rolls his eyes but doesn't even flinch. i was joking kendal, sit down. stops pacing and turns to gaze at her, crossing his arms and leaning on one leg. but i am quite curious. what is your relationship with neer cotter?

fox - frowns at him because he was going to say no and fidgets as he brushes off his shoulders feeling uncomfortable. he had noticed it happening in the cell, when he he realized he picked a small part of his eyebrow out, looking as if he was scratched through the middle but without the damage. he hand thought anything of it because it became another thing he did other then the drugs, to keep him busy. tao I'm not letting you lose sleep because of me. I'm ok now remember? I'm in this stupid place. mumbles as he fiddle with a tube.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 pm

kendal- eyes are narrows but then relaxes were friends

tao-hey grabs fox's chin gently and presses lips to his then draws away a little. doesnt say anything, not feeling like he needs to. knows that fox knows exactly why he's here and what he will do for him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:18 pm

fox - he knows there's no stopping tao taking care of him like this and he sighs and leans in a bit to reconnect their lips, closing his eyes.

Alexander - friends? snorts. alright, well by the way you friend is quite an idiot when it comes to officials. what happened to your parents kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:27 pm

tao- kisses him back, delicately since he is to afraid to hurt fox. hand cuffs around his neck and draws him in closer

kendal- they were killed when i was young
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:47 pm

alexander - raises an eyebrow and sits back down. I've heard about your breaking as well.

fox - he can tell tao is trying to be gentle and it makes him so frustrated. after all the hell he's put tao through, and tao still doesn't want to hurt him. he leans into him more and kisses him harder, his chess heaving, straining to breathe.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:22 pm

kendal- says nothing just lightly taps her foot against the chair yea...and?

tao-gasps a little and kisses him back persistently but knows for a fact fox might be struggling and slows down
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:33 pm

alexander - smiles a little creepily. your a different person now aren't you. so calm and collected.

fox - he can feel tao slowing down and he knows if he opens his eyes tears might come out so he shuts them hard and kisses tao, desperately and endlessly. grabbing on tao's collar and pulling him so close. his arms ache by just how hard he's holding tao, and his body starts to shake and he realizes how awful he's being and he tears away tears in his eyes and cover his face with his hands turning away not wanting to see tao's shocked expression. I'm sorry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:59 pm

kendal- i am. looks him right in the eyes but im also very, very protective and still quite irrational 

tao- is a little shocked and his lips hurt from how hard he was kissing him but he also needs more but feels selfish. no takes both of fox's wrists and pins his hands to the bed, leans forward and kisses him, dotting kisses all over his face, from his jaw to his forehead and finally his lips. kissing fox's mouth over and over again and savoring the taste of him then draws away but stays close enough so they can feel eachothers breath brushing against eachother im not going to lie...i was only being gentle because i really didnt want to hurt you..and i dont know if thats selfish or offensive but..im just to worried for my own good kisses the tears that he sees start to roll down his cheeks 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 pm

fox - a small squeak escapes him when tao does that and he's kind of relieved. disliking the feeling of others pitying him so much. o-o-okay. says shakily followed by a broken up laugh. thats okay. thats good. gulps down a lump in his throat and raises his hands to tao's cheeks. i won't stop saying it until you agree with me. your so perfect.

alexander - is becoming frustrated, kendal just urking him. why are you being honest? are you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 pm

tao- then you're never going to stop saying it because i'm never going to agree chuckles and kisses his forehead and before you say anything i'm going to call you a hypocrite because i'm going to keep saying that i love you and i know for a fact that you dont believe me 

kendal- what alexander smirks you told me to be honest, im just following your instructions
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:37 pm

alexander - bites his bottom lip and stands up angry. your trail is tomorrow. i don't think it will be a problem. he leaves the room slamming the door behind him.

fox - frowns. thats not fair. says while coughing lightly. tao i completely betrayed you. i lied to you. right in your face...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:40 am