WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 12:51 am

steve- your so impatient giggles against jeff's ear and nips at it softly, loving how jeff begs for him. takes his hands away from his pants and stands up, forcing jeff to sit back as he slowly unzips his pants and slides them down, coin it as slow as possible
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 2:01 am

jeff - frowns at him like an annoyed dog i hate you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 8:20 am

steve-why? stands there in his tight fit boxers and grins at him i never said you couldnt touch now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 4:36 pm

jeff - snorts and smirks. who said i wanted to?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 5:36 pm

steve- hmph. fine. turns around and starts to walk away, swinging his hips side to side
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 6:50 pm

jeff - eyes widen and he growls in protest jumping to his feet coming up behind steve and wrapping his arms around his waist and leaning over him kissing his neck.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 7:02 pm

steve- sighs and stretches out neck more, giving him more room to do whatever he wants. takes jeff's hands and guides them up his stomach

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 07, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 9:00 pm

jeff - breathes in and out slowly letting his heavy breathe brush against steve's skin. he slides his hands farther up his chest until they're resting on the  top of steve's chest pulling him closer to him. he starts to move against him his lips biting his ear playfully.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 9:30 pm

steve- moans quietly and rolls his hips back, moving his motions to match jeff's god...i missed your hands on me so much.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 9:37 pm

jeff - smiles and breathes in his scent. I've missed your sass. is that weird? chuckles lowly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 9:50 pm

steve- shivers at his laugh and kisses jeff's cheek no its cute. just like you. oops sorry you refuse to be cute, i mean hot.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 pm

jeff -  blushes. i'm not that hot. brushes a hand against steve's cheek.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 pm

steve- rolls eyes jeff you really need to see yourself sometimes, people probably wonder why a scrawny kid like me is with a greek god like you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 10:19 pm

jeff - blushes harder oh my god shut up before i kiss you again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 10:30 pm

steve- why? i mean its not my fault your extremely sexy and mysterious and goofy and have the biggest smile and even if you hate it i think you're unique and different and brave and i dont find your eyes weird at all and you tolerate my tiny body so your not all that bad. blushes while smiling and you look like you would be all dominant but your actually really meek and silly and then i can make you all blushy and pushy and it makes me smiley
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 10:57 pm

jeff - he can't wipe the stupid grin off his face, because every word that comes out of steve's mouth just makes his heart flutter even more. s-steve. almost looks like he's about to cry. spins him around in his arms an dulls him into a big bear hug, encasing him in warmth. he's too sweet, its not fair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 11:03 pm

steve-smiles and burys head into jeffs chest, his thin arms tightening around his body and braths a sigh of relief, loving the warmth that jeff has and how he holds him tightly to his chest
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 pm

jeff - thinks about how he used to doubt that he could possibly be into guys, and now laughs silently at the stupid thought. smiles and lifts steve up and sits back down on the couch still holding him. right now he doesn't feel th need to do anything else anymore, as long as him and steve are close, close enough so he can smell his aroma. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 pm

steve- rests head against the crook of jeff's neck and smiles, his hands gently rubbing jeff's back as he curls up against him i missed this...i missed him so much
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu May 08, 2014 11:41 pm

jeff - they eventually get back to the couch and cuddle and eventually fall asleep and junk because they're adorable

NEXT DAY 

neer - he's half asleep, his head resting on his arms, slouched on the kitchen table.

sahni - walks in a little ratty looking with her hair all over the place her face a little green but still perfectly happy and grinning. drops the wine bottle she was bringing home when she sees jeff and steve curled against each other half naked.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 08, 2014 11:46 pm

steve-his head is smushed up against jeff's chest and is breathing quietly, his bony arms tightly fit between jeff's hold and shivers from the cold

serena- her short hair is in a weird bun thing and has on a long sleeve shirt and you can see the gold roots on the under layer of her hair. her feet are bare and the sleeves of her shirt go past her hands. dark circles are under her red puffy eyes (which are like that from crying) and feeble walks across the kitchen, her body in extreme pain but manages to make a pot of coffee and poor a cup for need, putting it next to him then goes to take a shower, a tiny yellow sticky note is on the cup
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu May 08, 2014 11:49 pm

neer - after she closes the door in the bathroom he wake sup a little blinking the light form his eyes and slowly rising his head to look at the cup.

jeff - his head is resting above stev's head and one of his hands i nestles in his hair the other over his side.
    sahni - her jaw is dropped and sh eimediately whips out her phone and snaps a picture and shoves it back into her pocket grinning and then simple walks over and sits in front of them on the low coffee table that was pushed away form the couch and taps steve's shoulder.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 08, 2014 11:56 pm

serena- gets in the shower, managing to strip herself but hesitates with the bandages, knowing she should call neer for help but refuses to do that. unwraps the bandage across her chest and then the ones around her thighs, wincing in pain. doesnt take off the one around her arm for some uknown reasons that she doesnt understand but gets the feeling she shouldnt. looks at herself in the mirror, frowning at everything she sees. her now dark hair makes her skin look paler and greener and the bruises all over her body stand out, the cuts look old and green because she hasnt been cleaning them like she should. i look like a boy mumbles to herself, her hand grazing over her hip bones and up to her chest, wishing she could be pretty with long hair and curvy hips and full lips and nice smiles, wishes she looks anything from what she looks like now and feels sick to her stomach even thinking about it
    the note read-
    Neer, we need to talk, i took a shower but afterwards we really need to.

steve- mmmm turns his head and one blue eye opens and sees sahni. both eyes widen and squeak, jumping out of jeff's arms in surprise 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 09, 2014 12:00 am

jeff - groans and his startles awake when he does that reaching out for steve not opening his eyes yet. come baaack. mumbles.
    sahni - starts laughing leaning over clutching her stomach. oh my god i knew it!
    jeff - eyes widen and he opens them stunned his face flushing.

neer - sighs and takes off the note crumpling it up and throwing it aside just because he doesn't want to keep worrying, and sips at the coffee. looks over at the bathroom door wondering if she's ok and then mentally slaps himself. its just a shower. stop.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 09, 2014 12:02 am

steve- smacks her arm and runs to grab his shirt, covering himself up you knew what!? nothing happened ya know!

serena- holds her stomach and doubles over, running to the toilet and throwing up. curses herself mentally and crawls over to the shower, turning it on so neer wont hear and worry. stands up and leans against the shower wall, protecting her one arm but letting the water cover the rest of her and clean off her face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:06 am