WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 pm

fox - hates being reminded that he's the screw up here but knows tao's right. yeah....i will.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:25 pm

tao- you will? looks fox right in the eyes you will, because your health is very important to me, i do not anything hurting or damaging you, so you will.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

fox - rolls his eyes. yea yea i promise okay? he's playing cool but he really is serious. shoves his hands into his pockets. ill be outta here before ya know it. grins pecking tao's nose.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:44 pm

tao- smiles i probably have to go...i love you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:46 pm

fox - huffs. i love you to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 pm

tao- frowns and kisses fox's forehead. i'll call tomorrow ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:49 pm

fox - nods with a small smile. kay sweetheart.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 pm

laaattteeers.....tao leaves after kissing fox goodbye and telling him he loves him....

serena- leaves the apartment, her and strife catching a cab to the city. neer hounded her until she promised to be back by nine but doesnt intend on keeping it. so. she says as they get out of the cab coffee?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:12 pm

strife - nods with a smile. he's wants to know about her and neer more but he isn't sure if she'd want to talk about that. wants to try a light conversation with her, make a friend, be friendly, but he's too fed up with his stutter. at the thought he brushes his chunks of hair around so they cover his forehead, the scar.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:14 pm

serena- nods, has on a huge black hoodie and jeans with silly rain boots. walks into a coffee shop and they order, sits down on the nearest booth. so. marriage. ive never though about that before....so, i hope this isnt to forward but, why?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

strife - chews on his lip a little saddened and then worried about why he wouldn't feel happy about it anymore. sighs. wwwe knew...i know that i'm nevvver gonna llllove anyone else so...why wait ya know? not like we're accctually marrying nnow...kinda sssilly... laughs half heartedly forgetting how awful he is with other people but reminds himself this is serena, and she's probably not much better either so he'll be fine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:26 pm

serena- nods that could make sense, especially if you love someone as much as you love kendal. smiles gently i dont think i could ever do that...marriage, i mean.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:28 pm

strife - nods. why do'ya ssssay that? cccommmitment? how well would me and kendal even do? no. no we'd be fine. its not like we still can't be dumb and silly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 pm

serena- i guess, honestly i dont know, ive never though about it before. it just seems shudders sorta scary ya know? i dont know if i even trust someone enough for that. eyes widen not that i dont trust neer! its just- sighs its just complicated
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:49 pm

strife - his blue eyes are understanding and he smiles faintly. i knnnnow watcha mean bbut... do you really trust him? his eyebrows are furrowed and worried. he wants to understand them because he still sees them as such a harmful pair
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 pm

serena- i-i used to....with my life, i used to. i never trusted anyone else, i wish i could again but...he just seems to erratic lately and...controlling, he doesnt want me to do anything..and ever since- takes a deep breath i just dont know

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=47

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:41 am