WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:24 am

strife - is the first back on, and then kendal. 
    zeppelin - leaps back down landing a little weird and carries rbi all the way back wincing at the hits. oh my god chill out bri. grins and gets back into the van finally letting her down.
    leo - lets go of tao's arm and goes ahead getting in the van and returning to his seat not really wanting to pay attention to the reunion when tao steps in.
    fox - his wide eyes, which look huge compared to the rest of his face, and how unhealthy it is search the opening for tao afraid he'll be killed as he hears shouts and sirens.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 am

bri- thats wasnt funny smacks him once more and then they climb into the va and sits up front

tao- watches them all go into the van one by one but stays out there, its gets windy and from the window of the van you can see his blond hair whipping back and forth. squints off into the distance and can hear the sirens that are coming and looks back at the estate with a neutral look on his face. looks up at the van and manages a smile
    kendal- tao come on! yells from inside the van
    tao- ok. whisper softly and bounds into it, closing the doors behind him and looks around but then his head stops, locking eyes with fox
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:33 am

zeppelin - chuckles sitting down next to leo and his laugh fades when he looks at tao and fox but he turns away giving them room, sitting neer the control board with all the computers by sam where strife is as well.
    fox - doesn't move a muscle unable too, as if he didnt move tao wouldn't see him. it feels like so long since he's seen tao and the amount of relief that goes to him is so enormous. he can't even look over tao, unable to look away from his eyes, that he's missed so much.
    strife - they pull away quickly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 am

tao-stumbles forward as they pull away and his mind is blank except for fox and feels like his heart is breaking, like everything was going wrong, just because he wont look at him. his legs move themselves and doesnt even think, doesnt even think for a moment about what he is doing before almost running to fox and crashing down onto the seat and wrapping his arms around fox. burrows his head against fox's neck and breaths in deeply. notices every scar and scrape and sees all the dirt and starts to sob, silent sobs rack his body and holds onto him tight. usually doesnt let people see him cry except fox but doesnt care,it only feels like fox is there and it feels like eternity since hes seen him. hands grip tightly onto fox's frail body he's ok. closes eyes i love you whispers against fox's skin so only he can hear i dont...im not..im not mad at you, i just wish you told me. i understand though, promise. i dont blame you, i dont. andrew i love you so much.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:47 am

fox - silent tears stream down his face. when he says i love you everything just falls apart and his body starts shaking as he cries. tao i... croaks out his name his hands grasping the shirt tao's wearing. he's here. this is really him. he's really with me now.  He's ok. I'm not gonna die. I'm with tao...im with tao..he would have pushed him away and refused any love from tao except now he thinks it was so silly because he couldn't go without it now, and he feels so guilty about it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:53 am

tao-arms tighten around him and almost pulls fox into his lap he's safe, they wont ever hurt him again, they wont ever threaten him again. andrew, andrew your safe with me, they wont ever harm you again. presses lips against fox's temple and moves back, cupping his face in his own hands and getting a good look at him, more tears spill out of his eyes and kisses his forehead not caring about anything its not your fault...its not. i love you, i love you i love you i love you. smiles gently and then pulls fox against him again, holding onto him 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 am

fox - he can't except that because it is his fault and he can't see it any other way. he had been stupid enough to get into this mess long ago. he hadn't payed his debts, he had gotten his brother killed because of it, he'd run away form his problems and expected to leave things behind and forget everything, but he should have known it would come back to bite him. and it cam back in the worst possible way he could imagine. the tears come more now and he shuts his eyes falling forward his head resting against tao's chest unable to hold it in just wanting to be close to him, breathing in his scent. i l-love you too t-tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:05 am

tao- when he says that, relaxes and runs fingers through fox's dirty hair, rhythmically getting out the knots and eyes are closed, not needing to say a word at all. absentmindedly will kiss his forehead or the top of his head and whisper an 'i love you'. keeps fox with him at all times, hands gripping onto him hard like he will never let go and the van drives to the plane
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 am

when they get back to the plane they quickly drive the van into the back, the hatch of the plane down(if thats what its called) and then raise it up and everyone takes their positions sleeping around in seats.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 am

tao-has missed fox so much and cant let him go for a minute so the entire time they are walking outside of the van, has his hand on foxs back or shoulder or is holding onto his hand. slumps down in a seat taking fox with him and holds him against his chest, his heart breaking at how skinny he is and how dirty and sick he looks.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:31 pm

fox - is too worn out to say much  and all these hours without  single drug is killing him. tremors keep running through his body, his forehead wet with sweat, not looking too appealing. tries to focus on nothing but tao's heart beat, remembering how much he missed it, burying his head into tao's shirt his breaths short and rapid.
    leo - doesn't wait for everyone, once they're at least all seated he powers up the engine, the loud sound filling in the dead silence. he's afraid tao or fox are going to need medical attention.
    strife - is worrying about what will happen when they get back and he tells leo to hold it off but keep the engine running and walks over and sits by kendal. what about when we get back?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:38 pm

tao- notices that he's still wearing his sweater and smiles a tiny bit but as time passes realizes fox must be going into withdrawel and he's having all the symptoms. holds onto him tighter and keeps his hand in fox's hair just a little bit longer ok? just a little bit then we'll be back home and i'll fix you up. your ok... mumbles again his cheek and doesnt mind how he looks at all, just cares that hes here, thats fox is here. the entire time he was with natalia couldnt stop thinking of fox and what they might be doing to him, cant forget the pictures they sent of him and shivers at that 
    kendal- well be in trouble... you guys go back to the rooms, ill handle them,hopefully they dont throw me in jail smiles but has a tired look in her eyes if they dont let you pass...well...just make sure tao and fox get to the hospital
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 pm

strife - nods. alright. leo tai eus away.
    leo - got it. he clicks away and moves controls and the winging gets a sudden burst and they start ovine, picking up speed until they finally lift off the ground. his hands are shaking a bit, nervous now that tao's here, but holds himself together.
    fox - nods biting his dry tongue but he isn't thinking of that now. after a moment he mutters through tears. i'm sorry tao... I'm so sorry...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:20 pm

tao-reaizes the plane is taking off but doesnt move, realizes its leo doing this and narrows eyes but then gaze softens on fox again. i know...i know you are. its okay now..voice is a little shaky is it? 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:22 pm

fox - its not ok. it'll never be ok. this is all my fault.  the last part barely comes out and he pulls away from tao feeling so selfish wanting to be so close to him. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:29 pm

tao-no...no please. voice breaks and as fox moves away his hands shake. keeps thinking fox is going to leave him, all of his fears of being alone again coming back and grabs onto his sweater it doesnt matter...it doesnt matter. it wasnt your fault anyway. god andrew you were just a kid, you didnt know any better, you didnt know that you shouldnt get mixed up in this. im not angry at you. please voice becomes desperate and feels like a little kid please you cant leave me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:35 pm

fox - you deserve so much better...so so so so much better. your so perfect, I'm the opposite of that. the complete opposite. shuts his eyes hard stop pig the tears. i-i don't wanna leave you. doesn't look at tao looking down between his knees, his head leaning down, his legs pulling up onto the seat his hand absently pulling at his hair. can't stand to look at tao, guilt overwhelming him every time he does, what tao had to go through for him. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 pm

tao- then don't. reaches forward and takes his hands, intertwining their fingers i know you think that your worthless...but your not. your not at all. you-you...you matter to me, and at least thats one person right? starts rambling, getting nervous about fox leaving, not being able to hold him or kiss him any more making his whole body shake with fear. he's missed him for so long and right now just wants fox to hold, thinking maybe it will make him feel less dirty i should be apologizing too
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:51 pm

fox - his eyes widen in surprise turning his head over to look at tao? you? for what? you never did anything wrong? your fucking perfect. chokes out the last his voice getting raspier and harder to speak.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm

tao-shakes head, a dark look crossing his face im not perfect, im not. hunches over and arms wrap around himself i should have killed her from the beginning, i could have got out somehow....i should have done something instead of letting her use me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 pm

fox -his stomach twists and turns at the sight of tao like this and it hurts him so much. but you were...you did it for me. he can feel blue rising in his throat remembering the picture and looks away.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:04 pm

tao-looks up at meets his eyes for a moment but says nothing. andrew...just don't leave me yet..i know thats selfish but please...please don't
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:10 pm

fox - its not selfish. i just... sighs and doesn't say anymore scooting back over next to tao his eyelids becoming heavy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:19 pm

tao-hands shake he doesnt love you thoughts rush int his mind no thats ridiculous, andrew loves me. holds his hand tightly and puts arm around his shoulders, presses lips to fox's temple i love you 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:22 pm

fox - he's so perfect.. thats the last thing he thinks before his head becomes heavy and his muscles finally relax sinking against tao his eyes closed, his hair wild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:50 am