WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:03 pm

serena-sighs and closes eyes, feeling warm with neer's arms around her and stretches up, kissing him gently along his jaw

tao- eyes widen and rushes past the nurse to help restrain fox from hurting himself dont you have any morphean or anything? anything at all that could help him? strokes his hair and feels helpless, his hands start to shake at the thought of not being able to do anything to help fox its ok...whispers to fox even though he cant hear. isnt able to stop him from having a seizure so just makes sure he dosnt hurt himself while having one 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:12 pm

nurse - her voice is calm. we do, but its not the pain thats triggering these its what's in his system, and even after its out, the damage is done. we're working on medications right now, it shouldn't be long before we have something to make it easier for him. 
    fox - after about 20 seconds he stops shaking his body going still, unconscious. the nurse quickly moves fox's body into the recovery position to help his breathing and takes a step back letting out a sigh of relief.
    nurse - thank you. you've worked here yes? says as she resets a machine and attaches a new bag of morphine. whats your relationship with this boy?

neer - rolls his eyes. now your just getting mushy. tilts his head down and kisses her on the cheek.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 pm

tao- yes ive worked here and i'm his- about to say boyfriend but that doesnt sound like enough and hand is securly holding fox's so just sighs and looks back at her im his boyfriend his eyes are dark like he's daring her to say something bad about it

serena- sorry, i should just be cold and unemotional like you then. smiles when he kisses her cheek and cups his face in her delicate hands. leans forward and presses lips to his own, kissing him softy and sighing 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:28 pm

neer - chuckles into her mouth and kisses her deeper tilting her chin up so he can get a better angle his fingers curling around the back of her neck.

nurse - stares at him for a moment a little surprised. oh. face softens but doesn't say anything more about it because her attention turns back to fox as he stirs awake.
    fox - his eyes open and a dull throb pound in the back of his head everything out of focus still. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:37 pm

serena- kissing him slowly, tracing her tounge around his bottom lip just to memorize it. hands move down to his chest, gliding over his torso then around to his back

tao- eyes widen in worry and hovers over fox hey...squeezes his hand can you hear me?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm

fox - everything seems to echo at first and he stares upward, confused until tao finally comes into focus, and though he can't even remember where he is exactly he starts to cry at the sight of tao. your okay.
    nurse - she doesn't want to leave them but decides it would be best so she leaves them be for a while standing outside the room letting the soldier go.

neer - shivers run up his spine getting the tingles every time she touches him like that, making him want more, but making him nervous too. his slides his arms around her lower back and turns her around so she's no longer on his lap and his leaning back over the bed, his arm keeping her from laying down completely kissing her more persistantly. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:50 pm

tao-of course I'm ok. kneels down beside the bed and reaches forward, running one hand through fox's hair i was worried about you though...doesnt want to tell him their predicament and him more nervous so stays quiet about it i was so worried about you, im lucky they let me see you. now in the light sees how different fox looks and winces

serena- gasps against his mouth but welcomes it, forgetting everything except neer and runs hands through his hair, pulling at it and kissing him desperately 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:07 pm

neer -  everything seems to just fade away but it kind of scares him. because he remembers what happened last time, and after all that serena's been through he wouldn't want to screw up again. he's still holding back because he's afraid and because he doesn't know what he should do but he finds one of his hands sliding under his large shirt that serena's wearing massaging the skin on her stomach. 

fox - the way tao says that hurts him. how could he still want to see you. its impossible. even if he doesn't hate you he should at least not feel like he did anymore. he can't. despite everything he can talk a little easier and brings himself to sit up, scratching at his arm which is starting to heal form all the needle marks without realizing it. while the nurses were in and out earlier his sheets had become littered with strands of hair, but if you weren't perceptive you would never notice. well I'm ok. says after a deep breathe wiping his eyes with his arm. if they j-just let me out. clenches his fists. i don't need all of this. can't bring himself to meet tao's eyes, feeling like being close to him on the plane was his last chance to be close to tao, but after that he shouldn't be aloud to even touch him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:21 pm

serena- sighs and stretches up stomach but then gently pulls away her face, kissing his jaw and puts her hands on his cheeks and smiles slightly to him i...i dont know what your thinking but..i just want to ask you if..if we could just...go slow..i dont want to rush into anything

tao- says nothing for a while and heart is breaking just looking at fox be so distant from him andrew says softly and wants to say a million things please, i love you, im not mad, i need you, i love you, dont leave me, please dont leave me, i cant live without you, i love you, i need you, please, please, please. but cant bring himself to say any of those things, would feel awful to pressure fox to stay with him i dont know what to say...i cant think of anything that would convince you that i still love you, because i do. so takes a deep breath and just decides to let fox pick i wont stop you..if you dont want to be with me anymore. voice cracks theres nothing i can say or do...i dont know starts to cry, hasnt let himself just cry in awhile. has screamed and got angry but never shown the emotion he actually was feeling which was sadness and desperation i dont know what to do..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:30 pm

fox -he turns his head to look at tao and his heart just breaks seeing him like that. tao i-....he can't bring himself to say anything either feeling like he'll just betray him more, but after a moment of just watching tao he realizes theres no way tao could lie to him, and he really doesn't want to go on without him. he slowly reaches out his shaking boney arm and touches tao's cheek. i miss you. blinks back tears screaming at himself inside for being such a wimp all the time.

neer - a weight seems to lift off his shoulders and he lets out a sigh of relief. you scared the shit out of me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 pm

tao- looks up and leans his cheek against fox's hand im right here. you dont have to miss me anymore. takes his hand and kisses his palm

serena- laughs your an idiot. kisses his forehead and flops down onto her back, pulling at neers shirt for him to lay down to 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 pm

neer - shut up. grumbles as he flops down next to her but is grinning. props himself up on his elbow, lying on his side. and reaches over her playing with a lock of her hair. ya know earlier how i said the black hair was cool or whatever and that i liked it? well i don't. actually i hate it. i want your fluffy kitty hair back. just thought i'd say that since it seemed like we were doing the I'm being honest with you thing.

fox - his whole body seems to relax at the feeling of tao's lips on his skin, the warm soft, familiar touch. they told me ill have to go into rehab for maybe as much as an entire year. whimpers defeated longing to feel tao's skin again. i can't do it. i can't. his hands start shaking and he brings them back to himself pulling at his hair, his elbows to the side, frustrated. I'm dying right now tao. i need it, something, so bad it hurts but they won't let me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:51 pm

serena- i like the honest thing and i agree. sighs i want blonde hair again..this color doesnt suit me. and if were being honest im also going to have to say i miss shifting a little...i feel weak now

tao-stads up and sits on the bed, running his hand through fox's hair you can. you can do it. you did it once and you'll do it again because you can. ill help you, whatever you need ill give you, i dont care what it is. except of course if its...not what your supposed to have
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:00 pm

fox - snorts. done it before. drops his head into his hands rubbing his temples. my brother must be so disappointed. its different this time. this time its just rubbing failure in my face. i don't want to go through this again. once was enough. is to exhausted to be mad anymore. leans against tao's shoulder. my perfect tao....perfect tao doesn't deserve to have to deal with this shit. he's been through shit  himself he doesn't want to deal with this. he doesn't ...he trails off mumbling things, kind of out of it.

neer - your anything but weak. laughs. anything. but weak. literally. you've been cagy, insane, emotional, silent, loud, weird, boring, whatever. but you have never. never. been weak.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:12 pm

tao- frowns and kisses the top of his head tao isnt perfect and you are not a failure. no matter what you think. i know you can do this on your own, but ill help you even though you dont need it ok?

serena- smiles and turns on back not being able to accept that but says nothing hey neer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

neer - yea?

fox - takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. okay.

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=46

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:21 pm