WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 pm

e u somethingFox - (lets out a strangled cry as he watches tao be pushed around. Hes too out of it to comprehend whats really going on.)
    Soldier - just shut up! (says annoyed and grabs the neck of fox's borrowed sweater and yanks him back fox's body going limp but still conscious ) god this is such a pain. (Has to pick him up and carry him because they weren't planning on needing any stretchers)
    Fox. - (everything's a blur and he cant seem to lift any of his own limbs feeling so heavy deapite his light body, and though he cant think straight he hates being carried by someone becayse he knows it isnt tao. Just the way hes being carried and the stride of the soldier makes him crazy and he wants to scream and lash and find tao)

Strife - (gives kendal a small smile before being loaded in )

Sry would do more but i gtgff and i wanted to give u somehing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:16 pm

kendal- sees fox being taken out and they way they handle him you cant do that! be gentle with hi- a soldier literally pushes her into the van hey! turns in her seat but they shut the door
    tao- shove him toward the door and is taken out sees fox and wants to say something but knows it will only make it worse and is put into the other van with strife and them while mumbling
    guard- come on lets just bring him to the hospital makes a weird face at fox looks messed up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Soldier - (snort) yeah. Wonder how much shit he's got in his blood.
    Fox - (he cant hear tao anymore and it scares him. His mind racing needingto know where he is but then hes dropped into the back of an empty van and the driver takes him away)

Sorry short post
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:48 pm

tao- kicks the passenger seat and the guard turns and puts his gun on him and freezes but then relaxes as they start to drive and the guards leave them alone
    bri- arent you supposed to go to the hospital?
    tao- im fine.
    bri- are you?
    tao- yes.
    kendal- stares out the window having no idea where they are taking her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Strife - (gazes at tao for a moment worried but then thrns his attention to the driver) where are they taking that girl?
    Guard in passenger seat- shes bein questioned at head quarters so shut up unless you would all like the same treatment.
    Fox - (hes taken to the hospital and the soldier doesnt aeem to realize how urgent his condition is until a nurse chcks him out and quickly calls for the doctors and hes rushed into the emergency room as he blacks out again)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:16 pm

kendal- they stop at a big government looking building
    guard-youll be held here until we're ready to question you
    kendal- doesnt say anything and is led out into the building which has a lobby then as you go through it jail cells and is put into one and the cuffs are taken off. the door is closed behind her and sits in the corner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Strife. - (they take twm into the same buildin buba different part in a small room where they sit in chairs in a room with a glass down as the workers move about)
    Leo - (stands up and walks over to the door ) what are they trying to accomplish by doing this ?
    Strife - think we'll confess or turn kendal in , except even if we wanted to we couldnt because she didnt fly the plane and this would trace back to jill

Fox - (it doesnt take the doctors long tofigure out his overdose in drugs and they quickly get to work injecting him with certain fluids and connecting himto things putting tubes down his throat and through his nose along with casting his wrist and a bunch of other things after scans and xrays of his internal organs.  Hours go by of them doing the scans to see where his body is exactly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:35 pm

kendal- has head between her knees, trying to sort everything out as the hours go by

tao- sits in a chair thats not near everyone else and hunches over, fingers drumming on knees and foot tapping, desperelty wanting to know wanting to know whats going on with fox and eyes are wide and alert
    bri- stands up, facing glass there going to find kendal guilty of something no matter what. turns to strife you know that right?

serena- asleep, as she normally is. is always either asleep or drowsy and hanging on to neer. has gotten sick a lot recently and likes to wrap the blankets around herself and shuffle to the kitchen, nibbling on little bits of food. hair has gotten a bit longer in a short amount of time and face is still thin and cheekbones apparent but has filled out a tiny bit. either wears bundles of clothes or nothing at all. is wearing one of neers shirts which are way to big on her and only underwear, curled up in the sheets, eyes closed and sleeps soundly until theres a knock at the door and her eyes open immediately 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Neer - (stands up confused on who it cod be but the confusion is replaced with annoyance as he wtalks over to the door and cracks it open.) Hello?

Strife - (glances up at bri with a small glare) yes im not an idiot, but she can handle herself. (Isnt talking to bri is talking to himself.
    Zeppelin - (frowns) theres gotta be somethin we can do .
    Strife. - (clenches his fists ) like what?! (Growns in frustration running a hand theough his tangled hair.) i shouldnt have let her take the fall. In fact it would have been better if leo went you cant condomn a little boy.
    Leo. - (opens mouth to make a eude comment about calling him a little boy but doesnt and turns head to look kver at tao instead and walks over to sit in feont of him )

Fox - (begind to have more hullucinations under the meds his body overheatig to a dangerous point as doctors mill around, half of them angry of why fox would do this in the first place. After a few hours they stabalize him and begin lookig theough his files to call his family oblivious)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:10 am

as he opens it a group of guards let by one tall lady in a pant suit barge him with guns. 
    lady- neer cotter? has hair tied up tightly and is middle aged, holding a badge then puts it away and has a gun on her belt im here to ask a few questions and- catches sight of something moving under the covers but continues im here to ask questions on your relationship and infilation with the group from texas? primarily kendal cloud and your own brother strife cotter, as well as tao evans and... thinks for a moment andrew lerwick
    serena- when she hears their voices and catches sight of guns dives under the blankets, shaking with fear and hears the footsteps of their heavy boots and balls hands into fists while waiting for neer's response

tao- no. eyes are now closed and rubs temples leo is not getting blamed for this voice is hard and opens up eyes, smiling softly at leo your right strife looks over she can handle herself, i dont think she would be very happy if you blamed it all on leo. his eyes arent the same, a depth to them that wasnt there before but doesnt sound mean just not as seet and kind as before
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:37 am

Strife - (speaks calmly but is clearly mad) no. I didnt say i blame him. What i meant is if he was taken accountable--
    Leo - (snaps at him) they wouldnt believe it was me even if i did admit it.
    Strife - (shuts his mouth and takes a deep breath. Isnt exactly at his best worried for oendal , that theyll just keep her locked up)

Neer - (his face contorts in anger that they would. 1- demand things of him as soon as he opens the door. 2- that they would dare raise their guns at him. And. 3- that they came here when serena was sleeping) tell your friends to lower their fucking guns and then you can tell me what this is about. (Istrying  ton contain his instant hate towards these people)

Fox - (after a while he wakes up ro be hysterical his emotions playing with him rising up and down constantly and the doctors come in and inject him with anesthesia  but his body rejects the small dose and it just makes him more tired and miserBle and he constantly pulls at the tubes and wires and cries for tao afraid until he just wants to die, or drift away his hands fumble for needles that arent there and he screams in anger slamming his fists down on anything he can find before the doctors inject him with something thats actually a small amount of one of the drugs he had been using and it falms him down a tiny bit and he blacks out regainig conciousness on and off)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:48 am

bri-turns to look at glass again we have to make up an alibi 
    sam- like what? why is the truth so bad?
    br- because the truth isnt good enough
    tao- flinches and doesnt look up
    bri- we have to think of another reason why we went
    tao- just say there was valuable information from yes, britain is working with yes. 
    bri- wait what?
    tao- looks up you didnt know that?

kendal- hears something and someone unlocks her door. 
    guard- guy with short brown hair and dark skin motions her to get up and kendal holds out her arms to be cuffed again and he pushes her down the hallway youll be questioned a bit first before we put you on trial
    kendal- says nothing as she's pushed into a metal room with a table in the middle and two chairs and is pushed into one chair 

lady- sighs and motions to lower the guns im sure you are aware that your associates have stolen a plane to go on a 'rescue' and have also broken various other laws. we just need to know everything that you know. is very serious and then straightens up also your breaking laws yourself, one of the patients who was supposed to be kept for observation and medication for mental health reasons is in this room right now.
    serena- whimpers and starts to shake, her mind twisting and turning the situation so its like these people are the yes and the women talking is beck. starts to hyperventilate, her whole body shutting down from fear but then the thought of becka hurting neer wakes her up, hisses lowly and the feral look on her face from the weeks in the yes base comes back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 pm

neer - he can feel her nervousness, and it makes him furious that they would try to use her against him. alright first of all, she needs to rest, not bare all of this shit, so if your gonna threaten me for taking her here, you can talk to the doctors that agreed to let tao evans be the one to check on her daily ok? where is he? he doesn't even pause being able to lie so easily. i don't fuckin know, and i don't fuckin care. one of the guards flinches at his choice in language. and i don't know who the hell Andrew Lerwick is, because if i knew someone with that shitty a name, i would have remembered. his fists are clenched and he steps closer to the women, being taller than her his eyes glaring and talks in a deadly calm tone only because he's seconds away from lashing out on all of them, breaking their necks, and hanging their fucking heads on strings for barging in like that. whatever information you had planned to acquire from me, your not gonna get, because you can't hold anything against me, because you don't have proof, and because i. don't. know. anything. about this. so you can take your tight ass out of this room and let this poor women rest in peace without having snarky desperate bitches like you yelling around threatening people, ok?

strife - sighs. yeah it seemed that way.
    leoi - wait what? i don't remember this.
    zeppelin - frowns. and we were hoping they would be able to help us too. america i mean.

Agent Alexander - he walks in after the guard giving the guard a curt smile and shutting/ slamming the door behind him. he wears a tight black suit and a blue tie, because he knows things about kendal that most officials do not, due to his way with words, but more with his way with looks. he had jet black hair thats braided into thin locks and stops at his lower neck and has striking green eyes, and tan tan skin. hello kendal cloud. sits down in front of her. my name is alexander.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:00 pm

lady- stays silent for a while but doesnt look scared at all what about her? motions to the lump under the blankets how do you know she doesnt know anything? now is just angry and knows if neer even dares to attack them can just use that against him also tao evans was supposed to be checking up on her right? well he wasnt for how long? wasnt that in violation with the agreement? i think it might have been mr. neer cotter. we have had it up to here with your disruption of our system, you and your friends from texas have been messing up our way of life and now...this? they stole a plane and I dont give a damn if you 'say' you know nothing about it because you must know something and i will find out what and by the way, that thing under the covers is not resting at all. I'm a trained officer mr. cotter, i know what i see when i see it.
    serena- eyes narrow and her nerves are on fire, listening to someone talk to neer in that way. sits up, letting the covers roll off her so she is visible and guards turn to look at her. looks at them calmly, doesnt look scared at all. the time in the torture chambers bending her mind so her emotions are all over the place. anger boils in her chest and stares at the lady dead in the eyes 

tao- but im guessing they didnt.
    bri- nope. 
    sam- so we just say we were getting information?
    bri- i guess. canada isnt on either side at the moment, they're neutral even though the yes must think they are on our side

kendal-hello. says calmly and sits up straight, looking at alexander and thoughts rush into her mind, trying to figure out what kind of interrogator he is  so you are here to ask me questions, am i right? leans back and crosses arms i have nothing to hide, lets get to it shall we?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm

neer - he tries so hard to stay calm, and not lose it, but her last words piss him off so much and his whole face flares up in anger and he grabs her by the collar of her nice outfit and slams her against the wall. see what? there's nothing to see! She's trying to get better and i'm looking after her because all you fucking pricks don't know how to treat  someone who's been through such trauma? his hands are shaking and he pulls the women back  and slams her against the wall again, hard, trying not to just kill her, his temper escalating rapidly. i could help you with that though if you want? want me to beat the shit out of you until you understand?! Are you really THAT sick and narrow minded?

strife - that still doesn't cover the fact that we stole millions of dollars worth of equipment. 
    leo - groans in frustration  can't we just blame it on some random group of soldiers or something and say they blackmailed us and our families?

Alexander - smiles a beautiful smile, but there's more to it then kindness. he opens a folder flicking through papers before smiling again and closing it. tell me exactly what happened. full detail.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:41 pm

the guards move forward and the lady tries to push him off but his grip is to strong
    serena- neer stop. says quietly and now her eyes are calm, the scene playing out in front of her trying to confuse her and rubs her temples, wincing at every little noise, her personality switching from scared to demented but is just trying to find herself again please...everybody stop for a moment

tao- they wouldnt believe that
    bri- shakes head
    tao- im sorry guys

kendal- why dont you tell me what you think happened first?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:48 pm

alexander - raises an eyebrow. is this you trying to get the upper hand at this interrogation? cause it isn't gonna happen. just explain the stupid incidient.

strife - sits back in the chair and crosses his arms over his chest. maybe we don't even have to worry. maybe she'll be just fine, and we'll be just fine...ugh yeah thats a stupid hope.a tall woman comes in and she leads each of them ou one by one to be questioned shortly, but all of them tell her the same thing just slightly different, about wanting to get information.

neer - he was on the verge of transforming and hex's grinding his teeth together trying to keep it together. it takes him a long moment but once he hear's serena he can't bare let her down again, for the thousandth time, and he lets the women go backing away from her still glaring at her. get out of this fucking apartment. now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:55 pm

kendal- im not trying to get any upper hand i just want to know what kind of rumors they're spreading about us. 

blah blah blah for them
    tao- after his questioning stops at the door out of the interrogation room can i please see andrew now? please?

lady- about to say something but then looks from serena and need ill be back later. walks briskly out with her guards
    serena- is shaking and looks at neer and looks like she might say something but then hands start to shake more help
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:08 pm

neer - he quickly turns around and though all he wants to do is break something at the moment he instantly goes over to serena worry in his face. h-hey its ok. I'm sorry that was unfair. he stands in front of her and takes her hands in each of his taking a deep breath. he kneels down in front of her, standing on his knees, feeling awful for her, feeling like the whole world needs to just bow down to her for being so strong all the time, though she might not think she is. his head is almost level to her chest. he presses her hands against his cheeks and smiles at her. your ok. those nasty people aren't even going to talk to you alright? just focus on yourself.

soldier - is a younger man maybe 20 years old and has sympathy for all of them, and the whole situation. ill escort you. his voice is still firm but he leads tao away.
    leo - when tao doesn't come back into the room he gets nervous. where'd he go?
    zeppelin - he's fine don't worry. he was talking to a soldier, probably about fox.
    leo - frowns in disgust.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:17 pm

serena- nods and hands reach forward to slide around neers neck and into his hair, reminding herself that he's here ok...i..i dont know what happened. is still trembling and pulls on his shirt for him to move closer i was really mad...then really scared

tao- thank you is nervously wringing his hands as he walks 

bri- sees leos reaction and doesnt say anything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:28 pm

neer - sighs and stands upend sits beside her wrapping his arms around her his large hands cradling her head to his shoulder. you've been through a lot serena. you handled that well. 

soldier - doesn't answer him since though they wouldn't stop him, he wasn't supposed to do this. he escorts tao to a van and drives off down a wide road to the hospital not far down the road and stops the van glancing back at tao.  sorry but I'm going to have to be with you the whole way. unless your let inside the room. gets out of the van leading tao inside workers recognizing toa.

nurse - sitting in the room ready to take action since things are constantly changing and needing to be adjusted and injected.
    fox - he's half awake but he's dreaming with his eyes open. to him he's back on the street sucking down smoke that seems to be everywhere, but he's calm and content in his little fantasy until he remembers why he's doing this, and where tao is and he's yanked back to reality and starts pulling against the straps thy had put on his hands since he couldn't keep still. his one arm is black and blue around the needle marks, some of them infected, and his eyes look so huge compared to the rest of his face. he starts crying again forgetting that tao isn't there anymore but the nurse doesn't move because this is the third or fourth time this has happened in the last couple hours.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:33 pm

serena- you dont have to treat me like a baby smiles a tiny bit im an adult ya know

tao- nods i understand sees people he knows and motions for them not to go up to him and then a few of them recognize him from the plane landing and gets even more nervous as they walk, so afraid what fox is doing and if he's worrying and misses hims o much just wishing people would leave them alone
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:46 pm

soldier - has someone show them to fox's room, which is under andrew lerwick, and he stops in front of the room. the nurse immediately comes out seeing them through the small window in the door and opens it and closes it quickly not wanting fox to become even more ecstatic. 
    nurse - aren't you the there boy that was on the plane? that was supposed to be taken here?
    fox - somewhere in the room a machine starts beeping and he can't think anymore. convulsions in his body go off, his muscles spazzing out in a seizure.

neer - no you not. your a fur ball. smirks a little bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:51 pm

tao- nods thats me. stands on tippy toes to see inside the room but cant see anything and is itching to know whats going on is he ok? whats going on? can i come in?

serena- thats right curls up more into him and a tear drips down her cheek i am a fur ball im your fur ball
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:56 pm

neeer - laughs lightly. as long as thats ok with you. smiles warmly at her his light eyes fixed on hers as he wipes away a tear from her cheek.

nurse - yes. everything is--good god. she can hear it and a look of exhaustion crosses her face and she immediately tens around letting the door swing open and rushes over to the bed and gently holds fox down so he can't hurt himself. give me a hand will you? doesn't have time to call for someone on duty. doesn't let him thrash arou-round. says his arms try to spazz out and would have definitely hit something hard if she hadn't been holding him down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:40 am