WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:03 pm

kendal- we need to talk to them first, bri and leo are out figuring where fox and tao are but we can do a bit of digging on our own. walks down the steps then back to their apartment building and walks past their room to go into tao and fox's room searches then sees fox's laptop laying in the corner aha!

bri-has switched to talking in a british accent catching thats how they talk my name is rebecca, i'm from the top boss. they sent me and my associate to ask a  few questions
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #18

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:11 pm

guy - your associates 10 years old. whats this "bosses name?"
    the other guy chuckles as well.
    leo - clenches his fists.

strife - frowns. but whats he gonna have in there? the document for his letter to him mother is still there, and he still has software running  that'll detect any electronic devices that are unkown. and hi s search history should be filled with sites for maps of the area. nd gangs and anything that he would think would help him make business.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 pm

bri- rolls eyes you really think he's 10? wow you must not have heard about the- oops sorry cant tell you. smiles like he's a dumb little kid and come on you know the rules you cant say names in ... these places.

kendal-i dont know, but looks around and stumbles across his letter reads it all and her face softens awwww. ok keep focused and he might not have anything but its good to check looks through his search history and scowls seeing nothing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 pm

strife - sighs and leans over beside kendal then narrows his eyes and takes over the mouse pad clicking on a minimized window and the whole screen flashes before many letters scroll down in red. what the hell? the letters stop and then keep going and then a few things pop up telling which devices are running. closes the window. alright then. weird hobbies.

joe (guy) - laughs. since when? we're inside. the camera's are our own. see? im joe.
    adam - and im adaaaaam. laughs. and our boss's name is eli. chuckles a little high.
    joe - what the hell man! shoots his bullet at adam and it hits the box behind him cocain spraying everywhere and they both start cracking up.
    leo - just stares at them then up at bri.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 pm

bri- yes i know your boss is eli, but mine is not. now i need to know where you sent tao and f-is boyfriend. my boss needs to know for their files doesnt seem fazed by their antics

kendal- yup. puts the laptop down and sighs turning and hugging strife i really hope their not dead
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 pm

strife - frowns running his hand through her hair. me too.

joe - files? 
    adam - who the hell is your boss man, we already got all the shit figured out.
    joe - pay or leave.
    adam - laughs. n-n-no wait! we sent them to africa,
    joe - starts laughing to. no china! the chinese are gonna get at him good.
    adam - with their kunfu! fire his big gun and it flies through the ceiling.
    leo - your both idiots.
    joe - raises an eyebrow and gets up walking toward leo patting his gun in his hand. idiots kid? rich idiots is what we are. smirks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:46 pm

bri- nope. just idiots. unbelievably fast punches joe in the chest and grabs the gun from his hand. kicks him hard inthe chest sending him stumbling backward then runs at adam and drop kicks him hard

kendal- draws away and sighs leaning up and kissing strife lightly then breaks away ill find em, ill find em and ill kill fox for bringing tao into this to smirks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 pm

strife - smiles and kisses her nose. thats the spirit.
    cleff - comes into the room after telling nav and zep. hey you guys find anything?

joe - groans falling flat on his but and starts to get up when leo jumps on his pushing his head down with his foot and he yelps.
    leo - smirks. looking over at bri.
    adam - the hell your bigger idiots then us! theres gonna be men in here in a moment. grins glancing at the cameras.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:00 pm

kendal- nope, except that fox's sister asked him to come home but he declined but nothing. 

bri- were idiots? do you seriously think men are going to come in for just you to? dont be so stupid presses the gun to adams head now tell me where you sent them or i will kill you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 pm

adam - china. says flatly. definitely china.
    joe - at the same time yells britain.
    leo - raises an eyebrow then narrows his eyes. that seems likely.

cleff - sighs. what about bri and leo? 
    strife- not back yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 pm

bri- it does, since i dont know you guys are from britain. rolls eyes and stops talking in a british accent. stalks over to joe and puts foot on his chest where in britain

kendal- theyll be back soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:44 pm

joe - starts lauhging. jeez, London, you a dumbass or something?

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:53 pm

bri- where. in. london. growls and presses the barrel of the gun against his forhead so it makes an indent

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 pm

joe - grits his teeth. Chelsea, London! now get the fuck off me!

ooook i changed some things

so they not gonna be in oxford they gonna be in Chelsea London because its like supper rich there.
    and shes just gonna have a huge mantion all to herself, because it is kinda city like there but more rich and all and then only about 17 minutes away is Peckham where most of the drugs will go on since its kinda like ghetto there and stuff and yeah..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:12 pm

bri- why? snarls and her eyes seem more dark and angry then ever why are they there? tell me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:23 pm

jow - i dont know man! the f*g didnt pay his debt or something so they took the blondie and him over! i swear i wasnt even paying attention!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

bri- growled and stepped off of him and put her gun back then whipped back her arm and punched joe right in the face and glared at them fucking dont call them f*gs you son of a bitch. hisses and slams her fist ontop of joe's head knocking him unconcoious then glare sat adam daring him to stop them as she nods to leo for them to leave
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:42 pm

leo - quickly follows after smirking at adams dumbfounded look.

skip?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:50 pm

suuuure

wanna skip to tay and nat?
    or others

bri- they get back later and tells kendal and them all about what they learned and kendal starts to make a plan

tao- meanwhile tao sits on the bed, looking horrified at what just unfolded and has arms around himself, he recently changed into a botton down and dress pants and keeps flinching at every little thing. natalia went somewhere he doesnt know and stands slipping out of the room, seeing guards everywhere but none of them stop him as he wanders

serena- woke up this morning crying from something that happened in her dream that she couldnt remember so she was just crying from nothing and fell almost immediatly back asleep when neer curled up next to her and climbed into his lap letting him rock her like a baby and had fallen back asleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:07 pm

strife - but how are we gonna even get over there? we clearly cant drive across the ocean. growls in frustration.
    zero - we could fly? offers in hopefully.

neer - sighs looking down at serena. there's dark circles under his eyes, from lack of sleep being so worried about serena all the time, in everything she says or does, and stressing over the fact that all of this is his fault. strokes serena's hair and whispers knowing she's already asleep again. i love you.

natalia - down on the first floor somewhere, and is talking with a young man who's trying to make a deal with her but she isnt satisfied, so they keep arguing. a guard back upstairs walks over to tao telling him natalia had a nice breakfast prepared for him down in the kitchen and he tlels him where it is, but there's clear jealousy in the guard's eyes.

fox - has been nodding in and out and cant even tell if he's been asleep or awake at times. his body shutters and shivers feeling so heavy and tired. the pigment of his skin looks ghostly. he hasnt taken anything in the past 24 hours determined to get clean for tao but he cant do it, and he ends up shooting himself up with heroin and leaning back smoking crack. a few minutes go by and he feels completely different already his body relaxing. thinks about tao and how much he probably hates fox right now, or how disappointed he is in him, and he's not even sure if he wants to see tao again if they ever get out of this mess.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 pm

kendal- we could fly...but we would need a pilot..someone who isn't involved with canada...but who would?

serena- stirs, her hnds moving like paws as she hits neers chest and whines quietly, rolling around in his arms and finlly settles with her head against his shoulder and breaths against his skin mumbles incoherently again him and sighs

tao- nods and walks down the many halls and down stairs, could see the jealousy in the guards eyes and realizes there is more he could be harmed from, not just natalia. accidently stumbles into the kitchen portion and a bunch of cooks and maids stop what their doing, staring at him in fear o-oh..im sorry. smile softly looking at their scared expressions earn their trust. my names tao...i work for ms. natalia.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 pm

leo - is about to say something but doubts he could go that far though he'd know exactly what to do and--
    zero - what about leo! grabs him by the hair under his hat pulling him closer to the rest of them and he scowls pulling away from her pulling his hat back down. 
    leo - yeah what about me?
    cleff - stares at zero not thinking she's seriously going to suggest--
    zero - he's flown before!
    leo - bites his lip. well yeah but..

neer -  his hand stops stroking her hair, resting there unmoving and he sighs looking over at a clock on the wall. i thought tao was supposed to come in right about now..

small asian woman cook who's in her late 50's 
    woman - lets out a sigh of relief. you..you tao? you hear for breakfast? breakfast, we make? her words are slow not very good at english as she turns away and takes a very large plate filled with stuff from another girl who passes it not glancing at tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

kendal- looks a bit hesitant are you ok...to fly? could you?
    bri-looks at leo well?

serena-ta..o? looks up her hair being all messed up and she sniffles like a little kid. whines and head flops back down, snuggling against neers neck and her arms around under his arms, needing with warmth

tao- figures out she's chinese and replies in chinese so she can understand im tao, please dont be scared, im not here on my free will. smile apologetically and takes a step forward i just need to be directed to the kitchen 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 pm

woman - a smile grows on her face and she nods happily replying in her own language. your  an honest boy. the kitchen is further down. points to the left where a small hallway cut off into a large room. we already have your food set up in their i believe. smiles.

neer - shhh. says quietly wrapping his arms around her kissing her forehead. he's jsut a little late. knows he's probably talking mostly to himself.

leo - yeah. im ok to fly. snaps back a little rudely. but we're flying across the atlantic, we're going to a need a fast plane thats got a lot of fuel to waste. 
    cleff - eyes widen looking at kendal. but he's...sighs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:44 pm

ta- thank you. and if you need anything at all, you can ask me, i can talk to natlia for you, i would be more then happy to help anyone out in anyway i can

serena- uh kay neyawnser smiles and sighs then lets out a tiny hiccup, she seems like a little kid, her now tiny body making her even more childlike stay

kendal- i trust you. says seriously and looks around i can get you a plane but we still need to figure out where they even are, if there even in the same place
    bri- maybe sam can figure it out, ill talk to him
    kendal- good, and ask him if he's in we'll probably need him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:39 am