WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:50 pm

50%
    and ok
    gonna be slow though cuz i doing something

strife - smiles. d-d-dont believe you have.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 37 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Whatcha doing?

Kendal- I should more often (smirks) now get changed and lets go (turns around and closes door. Takes off stuff and changes back into normal clothes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:00 pm

strife - frowns wanting to admire her business tuff more but shrugs and does the same coming out with a handful of stuff. ready?

stuffy stuff
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Kendal- mmm hmm (has herstuffand walks over to register plopping it down and takes strife's stuff and puts it down also. Takes outa credit card and smiles) sorry, it's a lot.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:28 pm

should strife have an undercut or no....dude im obsessed with undercuts now
    if i ever have a bf he better have na undercut JUST PUTTIN THAT OUT THERE

register person who is a boy with colorful spiked up hair and a high voice.- smiles at them and laughs lightly. its fine girl. rings the stuff up. you to are adorable are you a couple?
    strife - blinks at him feeling awkward.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 pm

YAAAAAH MAKE BOTH COTTER BOYS GET UNDERCUTS
    under cut fetish
    Under cuts are perfect
    Under cUTSSSS

Kendal- (laughs a little then looks at strife and laughs a little more and smiles back at the register guy) yea we are, and thank you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:12 pm

POOP I SCREWED IT UP
    oh well he's getting shaggy hair
    ill do another with undercut sometime Razz USIN WATERCOLOR

person - smiles widely. no problemo! hands them over their bags
    strife - takes both of them holding one in each hand and nods his thanks to the guy before turning around and walking out the door with kendal
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Your painting strife?!!!! Is that what you are telling me?

Kendal- have a nice day! (waves at him and walks next to strife putting hand over his hand which is holding the bag)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:41 pm

um well yeah 
    who knew water could be this damn difficult
    ASDFGHJK

strife - holds up his others hand for a cab and one quickly pulls up and they get in. sets his bag on the floor leaning back in the seat smiling holding her hand.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Kendal- (smiles at him and they get back tease shortly and takes the other bag so they can hold hands and walks up to apartment!

AHHHH
    in your sketch book?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm

ur doing that creepy exclamation mark thing again.

strife - walks up the stares and unlocks the door putting the bags aside and stretching his arms out. well that was p-p-prod-ductive.

and err no. canvas thats ive had for like 6 years now 0.0
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Oh my god no
    Stupid auto correct
    Whyyyy
    It sounds so dorky how I readit in my head
    Like wow! They walked! Oh my goodness!

Kendal- it was. (smiles and puts stuff down) be back, gotta talk to Tao. (walks back pt the room to Tao and foxs room and I forget what they were doing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:08 pm

finishing up the second moooovie
    and lol

strife - nods and gets into shower doododod

leo - fell asleep on the bed
    fox - getting food in kitchen
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Second movie for?

Tao- (sits on bed next tol Leo's and actually went back into there room and stole foxs computer looking at all the files he's had To hack into)
    Kendal- (knocks lightly on the door)
    Tao- (puts down his computer and walks over to the door opening it quietly) hey (whispers making sure not wake up Leo)
    Kendal- hey I need to talk to you (sees Leo and eyes soften) cute. (shakes head) anyway its important
    Tao- uh sure,let's talk In the hallway though
    Kendal- (nods and closes door as she and Tao step out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 pm

fox - makes himself walking back over seeing tao's not there and really wasnt paying attention. sighs and sits down careful to not to disturb leo and eats the sandwich watching the credits of star trek: into darkness.

im debating if i should risk doing a background color or not 0.0
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:31 pm

OH MY GOD WHAT
    WHAT IS IT OF
    I WANNA SEEEE
    BRING IT IN
    WAIT NO DON'T
    DINT GET IR UINED
    WHATIS IT OFF
    WHAT IS STRIFE DOING
    BABYYYYYY STRIFIIFEEE
    I DON'T CARE MAN
    AHHHHHHH

Tao-so what is it?
    Kendal- I wanted to invite you on a mission, I need a medic and another soldier to come with me to retrieve a guy missing in action or something
    Tao- (eyes brighten a little excited now to actually get back in the field were he could work everyday but also is freaked out at the same time) go on
    Kendal- well, it's underground and ... You would be gone for more then a week
    Tao- oh. (says simply not baring to leave fix but also knows its only a week and fox can handle being without him and knows the resistance needs him more. Silent for a couple minutes while Kendal waits)
    Kendal- I know it would be hard ... With leaving fox and all, I mean we're al leaving someone-
    Tao- who else?
    Kendal- neer
    Tao- i have nothing personally against neer but ... Don't you?
    Kendal- not really ... I don't know ... No, but it's weird, he's better.
    Tao- alright. (says slowly) i want to say yes, I can go, and I probably will say yes, but... I need to tell fox first.
    Kendal- so yes?
    Tao- yes.
    Kendal- (reaches forward hugging him tightly) thank you Tao! There is no other doctor I wanted more on this mission then you!
    Tao-(laughs and huge back) doctor in training
    Kendal- whatever, go talk to your boyfriend
    Tao- (rolls eyes ) who would we leave?
    Kendal- day after tomorrow
    Tao- that's ... Ok that's good (smiles and goes back in)
    Kendal- (backto room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:47 pm

fox - keeps voice low turning off the tv. was that kendal out there?

strife - gets out of the shower throwing on some sweatpants leaving his chest bare, and his hair wet and sits on the bed.

shit dude its just a picture calm yourself.
    its finished...minus the background....got a hang of what the water wanted to do after a while -_-
    sometimes its like OOOH COOL YEAH KEEP DOING THAT and then its like O STOP DOING THAT DAMNIT
    but uhh...he's standing..... and you see part of his face...but i didnt give him a face 0.0 its blank
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:53 pm

I wanna seeee
    And it's it just a picture to me
    It is life

Kendal- (walks back in and smirks) hey there. (goes to junk and looks through stuff wanting to change into comfy pajamas)

Tao- yea .. We need to talk. (sits down cross legged on the bed and takes his hand)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:57 pm

fox - stares at him weirdly looking down at their hands and back up at tao. what did someone die or something?

strife - holds his arm out motioning kendal toward him. come here for a s-s-sec.

uhhh i couuuld send you a picture ....0.0
    and im gonna lleave the background blank...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:03 am

Tao- thankfully.no. It something else. (sighs and closes eyes but then looks at him seriously) Kendal invited me on a mission with herself and neer cotter, it is underground and I would be gone for more then week.

Kendal- what up? (says casually as she in does bra from back and slips it off grabbing pajama top)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 am

strife - im sitting here. l-l-lonely. alone. b-by myself.

fox - smiles and hugs tao. oh thats great tay tay! you'll get to be a bad ass and a bad ass medic at the same time. pulls away but stays close touching his cheek with his hand. ill miss you. but as long as your not longer than a week or so ok? smiles.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:15 am

Kendal- ehh what (walks closer after slipping out of jeans and into pajama bottoms, approaches him slowly and stands I front of him)

Tai- (laughs lightly) I'll try (can't help but feel the tiniest twinge of hurt start to bubble inside of him, knew fox would of course let him go but thought he would at least be a little more sad he's leaving. Thinks: that's selfish, he isn't dependent on you, stop being a baby he jut doesn't feel the same about you as you feel about him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:20 am

but tay tay thats not true! No 

fox - just a..looks down at his lap and back up at tao. be careful k?

strife - reaches out holding her arms and pulling her even closer. smiles warmly and in one quick motion yanks her down onto the bed beside himself where he's sitting an dleans over her pressing her against the bed crashing his  lips against hers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:28 am

Tay Tay needs more confidence
    Tay tays stress is getting to him

Tao- (reaches out and Puts hand on his neck) I'll be careful, I promise. Besides. I should be telling you to be safe. You grt into all kinds of trouble (clears the thought from his mind not letting himself think about it anymore)

Kendal- (yelps but closes eyes and hands go through is hair kissing him back passionately, smiling through her kisses so happy strife is feeling better and has missed everything about him and even though he has been awake for a bit now still has missed hos bare skin under her fingertips and how he would kiss her and most of all waking up and him being the first Thing she sees)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:37 am

strife - sighs at the touch he's so familiar with. keeping himself up with his arms on either side of her head cradling it kissing her deeper missing this so much.

fox - smiles a little. i mean.... go easy on yourself ok? these past few days have been tough...leans forward hugging him again wrapping his arms around him tightly. tonight your going to have the best sleep youve ever had. smiles laying his head on tao's shoulder not wanting to leave but proud of him.

afk 
    and i sent u pic on phone..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am