WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:53 pm

hehe...british slang...
    fox - grins at tao. my boyfriend's fit as f**k. shakes his head smiling. and walks over to his clothes letting the towel drop not caring as he puts on boxers and runs at the bed jumping onto it and flopping down onto his back.

strife - lets her do it and leans back yawning pretending he doesnt care.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:02 am

Tao- (covers mouth hiding a giggle feeling like an idiot.) your ridiculous (changes into pajama pants and throws down shirt Not wanting to put it on. Slips under the covers of the bed and looks t him and sighs thinking: I don't care if you don't have any muscles and if you smoke or if your white as paper your the most amazing person I have ever met. This one thought goes through him mind and wishes he could tell fox but doesn't want to sound like a weirdo and also doesn't want him to feel uncomfortable)

Kendal- oh ... Is strife tired? (smirks and slips down his pants all the way and then leans down and trails fingers along his waist. Mumbles against his skin) I love you (kisses his stomachs and starts to kiss up his chest)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:12 am

strife - yawns. im never tired.  props self up with one elbow and tilts her head up under the chin with his hand and leans in to kiss her softly.

fox - yawns and turns over facing tao and smiles loving everything about him: his hair, when his cheeks get all red, the way he speaks to him, how tall he is....closes his eyes and snuggles into him unable to get warm.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:22 am

Kendal- (Kisses him back and presses hand against his chest and pushes him back down while kissing him)

Tao- (smiles and turns off lights and wraps arms around him and puts chin on the top of his head and mouths: I love you but can't bring himself to say it out loud to afraid fox will reject him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:40 am

fox - mutters against Tao's skin. your so warm...and soft...

strife - wraps his arms around kendals lower back thinking about how lucky he is compared to so many others trying not to think of the things that could go wrong on her mission
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 am

Tao- (smirks and kisses the top of his head breathing deeply into his hair) thanks I think.

Kendal-(kisses him deeply and runs fingers through his hair not believing this is happening missing this so much)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:02 am

fox - smiles thinking: oh my god i love him so much why cant i just say it.

strife - pushes down her pants with his own feet and suddenly turns her in his arms so her back is to his chest on top of him and quickly rolls so that she's face down in the bed. grinds against her kissing the back of her neck will firmly pinning her arms out to the sides.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:05 am

Kendal- (moans and bits lip trying to stop self and closes eyes arching back and closes eyes)

Tao- (closes eyes and rubs his back rhythmically starting to fall asleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:13 am

fox - bites lip as guilt washes over him and finally pushes the thought to the back of his mind so he'll stop worrying and his breath slowly evens out and he falls asleep in tao's embrace.

strife - grins as she moans bring his arms in letting go of hers slipping his arms under her stomach his hands gripping at her chest as he moves against her biting slightly into her skin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:19 am

Kendal- (moans louder and can't stop herself from burying face onto the Matress as feverish moans keep coming out and grips onto the sheets tightly and clamps jaw shut but more noie just keeps slipping out)

Tao- (yawns once more before finally falling asleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:29 am

strife - cant help self and he kisses down his back to her under wear pulling it down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:31 am

Kendal- (mumbleshis name and then starts to moan it overand over again)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:36 am

strife - crawls over her leaning down whispering against her ear with a smirk. sorry i didnt catch that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:43 am

Kendal- (chest heaves from breathing heavily but has to smirk back) your such an ass
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:51 am

Strife - (grins kissing her ear and then slipping off his boxers and wrapping his arms around kendal moving next to her pulling her into his chest)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:58 am

Fade?

Kendal- (smiles and sinks back into him, looks up and kisses his chin) I still love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:06 am

Fade.

Strife - (whispers) i still love you too. (His arms tighten around her stomach so she cant move as he kisses her neck....fade OUTASFSFDJDJXNJDNXN)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:11 am

Someone's excited about the fade
    Ugh I'm not tired
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:21 am

O .o neither am i
    But my phones about to die so like yea...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:23 am

Aww ok
    Bye?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm

You have won the award to do morning scene
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:25 pm

uhhhhhhhhhhhh ok
    yo how bout it was IN 3 days they're leaving
    instead of you HAVE 3 days then your leaving
    cuz this would be the third day o.o
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Ok so they leave today?
    Awww
    But yaaaay
    Plus I am punishing you since you haven't been on in a while so you have To post first
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:40 pm

whatever idc

neer - sits up in bed at around 7 am realizing today is the day they're leaving. looks over at serena not wanting to leave her but knows she's perfectly capable without him.

fox - wakes up yawning still snuggled into tao re-snuggling next to him nuzzling his head into the crook of tao's neck his eyes still closed.

strife - ...

boom
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Tao- (has been awake for an hour but hasn't moved a muscle, feels sick to his stomach not wanting to leave fox and go on some random mission. Especially doesn't want to have to fight and feels even worse after thinking about Leo. When fox moves clears thoughts and wraps arms tighter around him and kisses the top of his head)

Serena- (I don't remember what they did last ... Oh wait. Flopped off of him in the middle of the night and is laying on side facing away from neer. Feels him move and cracks eyes open and turns so she's laying on her back)

Kendal- (laying on back and since this looks adorable in my head, strife's head is on he chest around her collar bone sternum area I don't know. Has one hand through his hair and strokes it softly, the covers are pulled all around them and smiles down at him)

Boom

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am