WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Legolas Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Neer - (glares at kendal) id like to see you make me
    Strife - (cracks a smike finding this amusing)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #15

Post  Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Kendal- (rolls eyes) oh your so cool since you think your stronger then everyone else. Why don't you just leave in general? (catches sight of strife's expression and actually tenses up and ever so slightly moves away from him) if you think your so great then just don't go to training, no ones going to miss you.
    Serena- (eyes widen at her words and looks at neer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:11 am

Jeff - (sighs rubbing his forehead with his hands)
    Sanni - (stays quiet)
    Neer - (bites down on his tongue keeping himself from all out yelling at her. Scowls at her turning away his fists clenched) fine.
    Strife - (still had conflicted feelings on how he views neer and is proud to see kendal has authority)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 am

Kendal- (immediately regrets it right after she says it but keeps face calm.)
    Serena- (looks at her and eyes narrow. Doesn't want to leave with neer but doesn't want to stay either. Can't help it and turns to follow neer)
    Kendal- you stay, I need to talk to you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:24 am

Neer - (thinks his mind closed off: wont miss me? Then you dont need me. Perfectly rine with me i dont need any of you idiots either. Can feel himself losing his temper and without a word he stalks out the training room slamming the door behind him)
    Jeff - (thinks: ugh no. We need his skills on these missions)
    Strife - (stands there watching them all: jeez shes been dealing with this crap. Backs away and pushes through the door where neer is standing a few feet from the doorway)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 am

Serena-(clenches fists and trudges over to her. They walk out the other way) what?
    Kendal- look, I want neer with us trust me I do, but he can't control himself and you know that.
    Serena-(stiffens) so why are you telling me this?
    Kendal- (signs) because- look I don't know what to do!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:54 am

Strife - (slowly walks up behind neer)
    Neer - (spits out his words) welcome back
    Strife - uh y-yeah th-thanks.. (Bites on his lip taking a deep breathe unbelieving that hes acually accepting him as a brother right now) alr-right i know w-w-were not on te b -b-best terms but your bet-et-tt(scowlss taking a deep breathe hating the stutter) bette. Better now right?
    Neer - (turns to meet him clearly not wanting to deal with anyone right now but at the same time is just glad hes alive. The feeling of guilt creeps in thinking that its his fault he only has one sibling now)
    Strife- (starts shaking with cold again) they want to t-t-trust ...y-you as much as i-i-i do.
    Neer - (smiles but his eyes are wild and angry) alright im sure thats true. (Walks toward strife forcing strife to back up) i am being nice. Everyone else ..its like theyre baiting me strife ! (Distress that he rarely shows is in his voice) i cant control it! They need to except that ! I am trying.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 am

Serena-(sighs and leans against wall) Kendal. (looks at her seriously) you need to lead how you want to lead.
    Kendal-i am! I'm doing everything right! I'm completing the stupid missions I'm listening to the people in charge I'm-
    Serena- is that how you led in Seattle? Did you lead by being unemotional around your teammates? By being cold?
    Kendal- well no .. But my team back then ... There my family.
    Serena- yea well like us or not once you get assigned to a squad there your new family. You need to have a family here to. Trust them, trust yourself and lead us how you would normally lead. (pats her shoulder) think about that ok? (turns and goes back in)
    Kendal- oh. (stays silent and nods to self) she's right .... When was she smart?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 am

Strife - ( is so thankful he no longer has the shifter abilities. Opens mouth to speak but nothig comes out)
    Neer - (shakes his head) even you dont have anything to say.(whips around walking away from strife back into the training room )
    Sanni - (stiffens when he comes in but tries to relax. Really wishes he wasnt on the team)
    Neer - (is forcing the shifter back down trying to stay calm. Not even looking in kendals direction really not liking her at the moment)
    Jeff - uh... (Wishes steve were here. Turns to kendal)
    Strife - (goes back inside and sits on a bench off to the side )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:32 am

Kendal-(looking at shoes still lost in thought)'
    Serena- (can't take the awkward silence any longer and then gets up and grabs Kendal's wrist dragging her to the mats) your up with me
    Kendal- Serena come on we need to work on strategies-(ducks almost immediately as Serena swings her fist at her) hey!
    Serena-(swipes foot out tripping up Kendal and while she's leaning over slams elbow down on her back makin pg her fall) humph (crosses arm ather smugly)

Steve- (yawns waking up a tad bit and grabbing the big covers and wraps them around himself like a little cacoon. Goes over to his small kitchen and grabs a can of soup)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 am

Strife - (eyes widen and wants to tell serena to stop but knows kendal is ok.)
    Neer - (watches them wanting to throw a punch in himself)
    Sanni - are we just going to spar today? Thats it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 am

Kendal- apparently (stands up) even though we should be doing other stuff-
    Serena- (ducks again as Serena tries to round house kicks her) come on this is more fun!
    Kendal- How's this for fun!(eyes narrow and swings fist straight into her jaw not as hard as she can but pretty hard and Serena stumbles back and hits the floor.)
    Serena- (eyes are wide but then smiles widely) see? Fun.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:46 am

neer - smiles a little loving serena's spirit.
    strife - wraps arms around self trying to warm up. lets out a few coughs before continuing to watch them, taking his mind off things
    sanni - smiles widely. come on kendal!
    jeff - good lord.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:57 am

Serena- (looks over and smiles wanting this to be the reaction. Stands up and doesn't ven have another moment to react before Kendal jams her foot into her stomach and kicks her back. Puts up fists and her and Kendal circle each other like boxers. Moves forward taking the first punch but Kendal grabs her arm and flips her over her shoulder but Serena lands perfectly and thrusts elbow back into Kendal's back. Kendal turns and punches her straight in the gut but Serena brings up knee and knees her right in the chin. All there move,emts are fluid and quick, happening a lot faster then how they seem)

Steve- (heats up the soup and puts it in a large bowl. Sits on his bed and turns on tv while a few cats sit around him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:03 am

lol steve

strife - the more he watches the more he wants to get up and fight himself, test out his skills, and become strong again.
    neer - by watching them realizes how much they came to understand each others styles on their mission. watching kendal's every move especially.
    jeff - watches the fight intensely.
    sanni - you get so weird when anyone's fighting jeff. its so damn creepy
    jeff- oh shut up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:11 am

Don't you judge my baby Stevie he just wants to be healthy and snuggle with his muscley boyfriend

Kendal- (starts to get angry now and whips hand back hard into Serena's already broken nose. While she's distracted does that totally wicked black widow move, somersaults toward her and leaps in the air landing on Serena's shoulders and wraps thighs around the back of her neck and jams her neck to the side. Swings legs around and whole body so they go crashing to the ground with her like that. Has Serena pinned still like that)
    Serena- (a little taken back that she was able to do that and for a second JSUT stays like that thinking of how she did it bit then rips head out and backs away) ok that was cool.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:16 am

are you implying that jeff should drop all the extremely importante things he's doing now and check on stevey steve?

strife - smiles stupidly. this is the girl im marrying.
    sanni -  eyes widen in amazement then as she's flipping in the air sees a flicker of light come from kendals hand. huh? wait is that-
    jeff - that what?
    neer - yea...it is
    sanni - gasps.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 am

I'm nooooot
    It's yourchoiiiiiicee
    I asked steve
    He said sure
    He was indifferent
    He's blushing
    What a cutie pie

Kendal-(sits cross legged in floor) what's a what?
    Serena- (smacks into her but Kendal won't budge so just awkwardly ends up hugging her. Laughs and stays there but has no idea why. Grabs Kendal's hand and sits behind her leaning her back onto Kendal's.) pretty.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:28 am

damnit steve

strife - is just smiling widely.
    sanni - looks back and forth form kendal to strife. no. way.
    neer - thinks looking at strife. your nuts. your absolutely nuts. what if you died just now leaving her with nothing but that ring. freaking idiot.
    jeff - smiles. well congratulations. hey guys i gotta go early. smiles nervously. see you later. grabs his bag and quickly dashes out the door.
    sanni - huh? oh whatever turns back to the others.
    jeff - jogs right through the gates and into the city. knows the others wont mind since 1. they werent doing much and 2. if they found out theyd think he's a good person for checking up on a fellow teammate. well technically more then just a teammate. is worried he's in really bad condition since he didnt join up with them. and stops in front of his apartment nervous.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 am

Kendal- (smiles and looks down because of how happy she is. Glances back at strife and laughs lightly)
    Serena- (insects ring then looks at strife then Kendal then strife again then Kendal, a smal lsmile spreads over his face and claps hands together) congratulations ... Do you know when?
    Kendal- oh! Uhhh ... (shrugs) ya I have no idea

Steeeeeevieeeee says don't be rude
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:40 am

neer - looks at strife.
    strife - uh well...th-th-thats getting a little ahead of our-ur-urselv-is interrupted by a series of coughs.

jeff - enters the building and takes the elevator up remembering his room number and walking to the door knocking on it slipping his hands in his pockets.

meh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 am

Kendal- (eyes widen at the coughs and gets up slowly and walks over to him. Sits next to him and looks at hi mseriously but then nods) yes ... It probably won't be for a while (sighs and looks around) ou guys can go, I'm canceling practice since I'm tired and also since Serena is a loser for trying to beat me up.
    Serena- I could totally best you up-
    Kendal- anyway no one wants to be here so ... Ya.

Steve- (puts soup on table and shuffles to the door opens it up and I shall describe Stevie boy. Has a large blanket wrapped around himself and it even puffs out to make a little good. Hair is messed up and on one side mashed against his head from wear he was sleeping. Is shivering badly and is deadly pale with dark circles unde his eyes) hey (croaks out quietly and gives him a small smile)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 am

jeff - face softens at the sight of him. you look like hell dude.

sanni -  true enough. grabs her stuff. but it was fun watching you two nijas fight. smiles and leaves.
    neer - thinks about saying something to kendal but doesnt and looks at serena waiting for her.
    strife - takes a shaky breath and whispers. kendal seriously its just a cough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 am

Steve- (sniffles and sighs) yea... I know.

Kendal- well excuse me for being worried (smirks and kisses his temple quickly) coem on let's gooooo, I have work to do
    Serena- I could still totally best you up (gets up walking next to ne'er but speaking to Kendal)
    Kendal- (snorts) uh huh ok, save it .
    Serena-I will, next time your going down.
    Kendal- whatever dude (looks at need and alsowantsto say something but just winces when she looks at hi mknowing what she said was wrong and quickly looks away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:05 am

neer - walks across the dry dirt path leading to their apartment not finding the need to say anything to serena. puts his hands in his jacket pockets.
    strife - smiles and stands up. ye-yes m'am.

jeff - mind if i like...come in?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:34 pm