WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:46 am

even though they like both guys Suspect so im not sure how...
    lol i want that too 
    BELIEVE ME GAL
    GAL GALGALALALALALA
    bleh
    barfaloot
     ooooh if you lean above the screen the periods in ur post turn orange o.O
    and im not that tired either but im like role played out forth night man
    my fingers r like dead
    well not rly
    but yea

drunken drunken drunken FACESgo to talking my friend
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 am

Now what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:36 pm

later in the day
    strife - has done all he can do applying for job for that day and walks into a large jewlry store feeling so awkward and out of place with all of the white walls and glass casses lined with expensive jewels.

leo - walks out of the learning center building smiling as a girl talks to him then he says goodbye as she runs off with some other girls. talks to himself as he walks back to the hotel/apartment complex/place/thingy. i hope those guys stay in the hospital for a while.
    zero - runs over to leo since she jsut got dismissed too. yo whats up? how was school?
    leo - shrugs. good you?
    zero - raises an eyebrow. yup looks good. your face looks like a mix off blacks and blues and an orangy yellow
    leo - frowns.
    zero - laughs. jus kiddin not your whole face.
    leo - frowns more.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Tao- (opens door to his room looking a bit sad and plops down junk and takes off glasses. Falls onto his own bed and sighs)

Girl working at store- (rushes up to him) hello sir how are you my name is Clair how may I help you today?(she's around 30 with wavy brown hair and dark eyes)

Sam- (runs up to him looking cleaner then usual and smiles) hey guys!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Zero - hey. (Drags her finger along sams arm then looks at her finger) no grease?

Fox - (is lying across the couch with his feet up and a comic book lying across his eyes) zat tao?

Strife -(jumps when she talks his shifter making hik extra edgey ) oh-um-well....i am looking for uh...(scratches the back of his neck awkwardly) something special
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Clair- special like something special for a special person? (smiles widely) we have a wide selection for things just like that.

Tao- yes. (says into the pillow)

Sam- nope we had a written test
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Strife - yea..(face goes red) something like that.

Fox - (takes he comic off his face) man hou dont look so good)

Leo - test?
    Zero - did you fail? Did gou pass?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Sam- (shrugs) I don't know but hopefully I passed. Don't you guys have tests?

Tao- (looks up at him) I'm fine. (gets up and ruffles his hair) you hungry?

Clair- (looks at him curiously) so what were you looking for?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Leo - ive aced all of mine so far. (Says calmly)
    Zero - geek. I thought u were some regular boy
    Leo - regular boys can be smart thank you

Strife - (sighs ) well. Im not really sure yet. But something delicate and and yea know.. Diamonds

Fox - a little (studies taos face closely)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Clair- ok well we definatly have that. But do you know if you want it to be a necklace or a bracket ... Or a ring?

Sam- we've had a couple so far and I've aced them. Most of them were physical tests though not written ones. What do you guys even do zero?

Tao- ok (fake smiles and turns to kitchen)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Fox - (stands up) how bout u sit and i make the food? (Smiles)

Strife - oh yea (laughs nervously) a ring.

Zero - well sonce im in the higher group AHEM not to brag, but we do a lot of evaluating situations and doing a lot of close combat (chuckles) i love beating up the boys
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Sam- well Im sure that's wonderful but in my class we do serious things, like make bombs. Serious things.

Claire- (walks coer to the selection of rings) what sort f ring are we looking for? We have mostly engagement rings, if your looking for that

Tao- ok. (sits back down and looks at hands)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Zero - (repeats him with a low voice) serious things
    Leo - (rolls his eyes) give it a break already

Fox - (starts to make pb and j ) so.... What happened today?

Strife - (nods and smiles) yes i am looking for that actually. But im just looking.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Clair- looking for an engagement ring... Kind of young don't you think? (says while looking at a fee of the rings thinking about which one he would like)

Tao- (shrugs) my stupid professor yelled at me. (flops on bed and looks at the ceiling sadly)

Sam- that's just how zero is. (puts arm on her head like she's a head rest)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Strife - (flinches) i know but its...complicated

Fox - (looks up from the sandwihes and pauses) really? What did ya do?

Zero - (snickers And shakes her head) dont take advantage of my height. Thats disrepsectful)
    Leo - (chuckles)
    Zero - dont you laugh you little elf

I just thoughtttt what if he was plannig to propose after their first mission together and it was like in his pocket when he "died" and kendal found it OH MY GOD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:28 pm

sam- snickers and puts arm on leos head two armrests

tao- nothing! apparently i wasnt uses quotations and a funny voice "listening to the extremely important notes that will be on the test." rolls eyes.

clair- stops and sort of glares at him i know this is not my place but please, please, do not tell me you got some poor girl knocked up and you have to marry her because if so i will not sell you a ring

YOU ARE SATAN.
    I LOVE IT.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Strife - what? (looks at her finding her kind of intimidating) no! No its nothing like that. I just...(stops self looking back at the girl now annoyed wanting say something like : why cant you just do you job : but doesn't)

Fox - did you like get in trouble? Or did he just call you out?

Leo - (grumbles) your not event that much taller than us sam
    Zero - welcome to my world
    Leo - well hes a lot taller than you
    zero - (clenches fists) I'm nit afraid to pound you.

Hehehehe
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 pm

tao- he just yelled at me infront of the class! apparently i was daydreaming. crosses arms but then shakes head but whatever its stupid

claire- fine. eyes him suspiciouly. i just think thats sad when that happens. marriage should be about love ya no?

sam- no fighting. you two are inanimate objects. start acting like them.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Zero and Leo - (both stop walking abrubtly)
    Zero - (laughs) oh my God our reactions for spot on.
    Leo - if were inanimate objects. We cannot be moved unless acted upon by an outside force. (Says seriouslly)

Strife - (as she says that his mind wonders thinking of kendal and if he doesn't live through the process of taking away his abilities. Doesn't want his life to end now or anytime soon. Shakes his head clearing it and speaks but his voice cracks. Coughs) um. Yea it is sad. (Thinks about giving up and making a dash for the door)

Fox - day dreaming about what? (Puts each sandwich on a separate plate and brings it over to Tao)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:56 pm

clair- any way, what exactly were you looking for? we have a wide selection but only you can pick it.

sam- you guys suck with your stupid physics.

tao- i wasnt daydreaming! voice is higher then usual
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 am

Fox - (puts hands up oj surrendor after putting the plate in front of Tao) alright alright. But you had to be thinking if SOMETHING. My ta doesnt ssimply daydr--excuse me unfocus in the middle of something important. That is unless your just to advanced for all them people.

Zero - you suck at staying clean. Today being an exception (continues to walk)
    Leo - that was an awful come back
    zero - (glares at Leo. Then looks in surprise when she weds zeppelin jogging over)
    Strife - (is thankful that shes dropping it.) I know this may seem odd but...do you any that have like wood also? Even if it was just a tiny bit underneathe a diamond. (Smiles thinking of many things that could symbolize. Thinks of where they first metamorphose then where he came after he when she was still injured and they spent the night under a low hanging tree. Thinksnof the bit if driftwood he used for her necklace.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 am

STOOOP WITH THE FEELS

claire- i can see .. smiles abit though we could have it specialy made. but it will cost more. or maybe less since its wood.

sam- hey! waves to him

tao- no ... i dont know i was just thinking about stuff while he was rambling on. it was boring. i guess i could go up to a different class. these are a little easy. takes the samwhich and bites into it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:20 am

Fox - ( sits down next to him with his own sandwhich) you should talk to the professor about it. Its nit a bar thing your a genius. (Smiles) you need to get even geniuseseser!!

Zeppelin - (walks over his loose jeans hanging a little low, a thin white tank and a new eyepatch.) What's up my friends!!! (Goes behind Sam and zero putting an arm on Sam's shoulder and the other on zeros head.) Its been to long. I haven't seen you guys. Anything intimate happen?
    Leo - (makes a disgusted face) what's wrong with you.
    zeppelin - (smiles) hello Leo.

Mehehe

Strife - (eyes almost seem to get brighter) that would be perfect. (Thinks : I'm sorry ie dal but all this time away from you is gonna make this moment ten times even better. Just you wait.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:27 am

Howmdoes he know Leo ....

Sam- uhm no. (looks at zero strangely and raises eyebrows at zeppelin like: he's still like this?)

Claire- sure. So how exactly would you like it to be?

Tao- ( smiles and finishes sandwich then looks at fox and thinks for a moment. Nods but is more like he's nodding to himself and then looks back at fox)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:53 am

Fox - (stops eating) what?

Strife - (desribes a ilver rijg with three diamonds on top of a smooth slab of wood) if its not to difficult...

Zero - (shrugs then looks over at zeppelin-for a long moment . Notices the weird look in eye not as alive and happy anymore
    Leo - who the heck are you ypu name is "zeppelin"?
    Zeppelin - (rolls his eye)dont think to hard on it kid
    Leo - (frowns at him) how do you even know my name
    Zeppelin - i dont live under a rock. Your taos lil bro right?

Um no

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:56 am