WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Ok well he said his name so I got confused lol

Sam- uh well ... So you just came back right? How was new York?

Tao- nothing (lightly touches his arm and then gets up to throw away stuff)

Claire- ( writes something down) ok I can see if we can have that specialy made, we probably will

So the actual ring is wood there just silver over it? What if the silver wasn't all the way oer it what if it just has like a bunch of pretty intertwining silver parts so you could see the wood under it

That sounds confusing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Fox - (shrugs) alright. Theow mine out too pleaaase? (Holds out his plate to him)

No no no i get watcha mean that would be pretty kind of elven looking :p and i think with like a super shiny hing of onyx with two smaller diamonds on either side so we'll say he said that
    Strife - thank you (smiles) estimated... Do you know how much it would cost?

Zeppeling - oh um (puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs) fine. Stuff blew up. Naveah got jer ear screwed with with a knife. Took a bullet to the chest. Wasnt too bad. (Grins widely but behind the grin is a wall of regret of what he did)
    Zero - sounds like a blast (says sarcastically)
    Leo - naveah?
    Zeo - oh yeah you havent met her either.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Tao- your lucky your cute (kisses his forehead and throws out his stuff)

Okay now that I think about it it would look elven

Sam- she's nice. (smiles at him) it sucks about her ear though.

Claire- intricate. This lady must be pretty special (writes something down)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm

strife - smiles just thinking about kendal's face when she sees it. she is.

fox - gives him a kiki smile. its a gift. and a curse.

elven but amozing

zeppelin - yea, but now we're similar!
    zero - snorts. yea reeeeal similar alright. how'd you even lose your eye?
    zeppelin - was at a party once and the girls were fighting over me so i gave them my eye to fight over instead.
    leo - thats nasty
    zero - thats also a lie. rolls her eyes. whatever.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Sam- well see you. (pulls them away and mumbles) they just broke up and he's back to his old ways.

Haha zeppelin no one likes you

Also afk shower

Claire- well Im glad. I'll send the order in and call you when it's ready, it should take about 2 weeks

Tao- I think it's a blessing (turns and kisses him gently then pulls away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:02 pm

fox - well im glad you think so. smiles. now throw out the trash.

zeps depressed

zeppelin - stops walking watching them turn away and swallows down a lump in his throat.  turns around walking slowly watching the dry dirt kick up from the ground and mumbles to himself. get over it Lesley, you should be happy they even talked to you.

zero - takes a quick glances behind her shoulder at zeppelin's back then turns her head forward. poor naveah, that must have sucked.
    leo - im still lost
    zero - you'll find your way eventually
    leo - ha. ha. very funny.

strife - any guess on how much its gonna cost? asks kinda nervous.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Claire- well quite a bit .. (winces) but do you work with the government? Are you a soldier?

Sam- (looks back) do you think that was mean? I feel bad

Aww now I feel bad zepppy. Hehe Lesley.

Tao- (sticks tounge out at him and throws it out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:30 pm

fox - wants to just kiss tao all day but knows he'd look like a pervert that doesnt care about anything else so he shakes his head thinking about something else. so how's leo? wasnt he like pissed this morning or somethin?

tehe TEHEHEHmeh 

zeppelin - takes a deep breathe. alright. im gonna stop saying stuff like that. starting, now i am new zep. new zep people are gonna like. his voice shakes and he walks quicker not really knowing where he's going (lol i rhymed) after a long while looks up and sees he's at the entrance of an extremely large cemetery

zero - shrugs and watches as he disappears behind a building not able to see him anymore. he's fine. he'll probably crack himself up with his own jokes or something.
    leo - what did he even do?

strife - yes, i am. does that mean i get some kinda discount or something? looks at her hopefully.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Claire- actually yes it does! We are all so grateful for the people who put there lives o nthe line so we give them a big discount. 50%.

Tao- (tenses up for a little) ya he's ok now, he was just grumpy, some kids are giving him a hard time. (sits next to him)

Kara- (sits on knees in front of grave and just looks like she came from a funeral)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:49 pm

can he see her?

zeppelin - walks slowly along the rows reading every grave of the brave soldiers who've risked their lives. ..maybe one day ill be among these men and women. wraps fingers tightly around the hilt of the gladius at his side.

fox - oh? grins. did tao put them in line?

strife - oh? well thats great, that'll help a lot. smiles. but im still gonna need to know even with half off.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Claire- (how much should it be) well ...about maybe. Just guessing but probably 20000, but I could probably get it less then that so don't get your hopes down,

Tao- (blushes) yea... Sort of. I couldn't .. Help it.

Yes
    Kara- (stands up) oh you will be. (says simply as she appears)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:09 pm

20000 fine most rings are around there

strife - gulps. thinks:imagine how much it would be without the discount. thanks. but dont work yourself to hard. smiles at claire. its more then i could ask for already. writes the number of his old crappy phone onto her notepad and steps back. thank you again.

fox - laughs. dang i wish i couldve seen ya. next time tell me when my fitty boyfriend kick some arse.

zeppelin - jumps in surprise. what the f**k! what the he---your that girl from before. growls.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Kara- glad you remember me (rolls eyes) I don't know why I bother with you but. You have some potential. (sighs) not as Mchugh as your one friend but you'll do.

Claire- my pleasure! (takes the number and turns to talk to someone else)

Tao- no. No you wouldn't (stares at ground) I don't like it. It feels ... Wrong.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:25 pm

fox - frowns but then msiles warmly and put and sits on his knees putting an arm around tao. i bet leo didnt mind that you helped him out.

strife - walks out into the sunsetting sky and stares up at it for a moment. the days go by too quickly dont they... just a day ago i was talking to a strange girl in the forest. smiles to himself and walks along the sidewalk.

zeppelin - not as much as who? ill do for what? what the hell are you talking bout you freaky gothic ghostly girl.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Tao- I suppose (half heatedly smiles but then looks at fox and eyes brighten just by the sight of him) but we shouldn't focus on the bad stuff

Awwwwwwwwww ... She was strange

Kara- I'm not that goth. And I don't think it's my place to tell you about some one else's powers. And I'm just trying to help you. Sheesh.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:37 pm

zeppelin - blinks at her confused. help me? with what? diggin your grave so that you wont keep poppin up all over the place?

strife - walks aroudd the city and runs into a few small gangs some nice some real shady but he asks some of them about things going on in the city and he finds out one of their father's daughters was kindapped and he's offering a 5,000 dollar prize for whoever can bring her home.

fox - taps his nose still smiling. your right! and thats why i saved you this from yesterday! pulls a lollipop out of his pocket it and tosses it at tao even though he's sitting right next to him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Tao- thank you ... (opens it up and pops it in his mouth)

Who's the girl, I shall be her!

Kara- (furrows eyebrows) maybe I should have picked someone else. (sighs and walks away randomly and passes behind a tree but doesn't walk out. She's gone like randomly since Kara likes being random)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 pm

zeppelin - arrgh i didnt mean it be MEAN it was a joke! ugh. tilts his head to one side like "really?" ok ghost girl im sorry.

fox - welcome. takes out a cigarette and places it between his lips. my lollipop. takes out his lighter.

sure lol just made it up randomly idk just some girl thats been kidnapped for human trafficking(so she's vedy pretty) and stuff and  she's gonna be in a warehouse the men that took her are keeping her chained up to like a bed before the take her onto a private plane thats coming the next daaay

strife - gets a little more info on the kidnappers but not much and wonders through the city asking about any abandoned building and finally gets words from an old lady that she's been hearing yelling and weird sounds from the warehouse down the block.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:59 pm

K her name shall be Sasha and she has blond hair and she like 16

Sasha- (chained to a bed with a bunch of guys standing over her. Screams through the ducktail they put over her mouth and keeps wriggling)
    Guy- she's a pretty one, but boss says she special.

Tao- haha no. (grabs the lighter) do something else so you can get distracted.

Kara- apology accepted (says from behind him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 pm

zeppelin - screams in a high pitched voice then growls clenching his fists trying to calm down. are you like this with every human you choose to manipulate?

dude - whats so good bout her? i like the black haired ones better. whatever im bored, this whole charade sucks.? walks around smoking marijuana.
    tall guy - the money wont suck. grins. we have a whole night to kill, might as well have fun. smirks at the girl.

strife - a beggar cries for money as he passes him and he stops to give him 5 dollars and the res of his change. sorry ive got nothing else on me. use it well.
    beggar - smiles widely with a smile full of about 3 teeth. thank you sir! here! looks like its gonna rain. takes off his black top hat and tosses it to strife.
    strife - huh? catches it,
    beggar - put it on and i wont bother ya no more. 
    strife - looks at the weird man and puts on the hat hoping it doesnt have any critters in it. um ok?
    beggar - ya look good. smiles and goes back to talking to himself and counting his new coins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Sasha- (screams and yells but her voice is muffled) ill do whatever you want just please don't send me away!
    Guy- I agree, who wants her first?

Kara- your only the third person that I've spoken to as ghost. The other to ... They don't count.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:18 pm

tall guy - chuckles and talks knowing the others guys will know he's lying. alright. you make us feel reeaaal good bout ourselves and maybe we'll keep you. how's that sound?
    dude - snickers. or you can say bye bye to your family too.

strife - walks along the street. most of the street lamps out down this way and the people are all inside. pulls the collar of his cloak up smiling when he can smell kendal all over it. had taken it with him when he'd left. comes to the warehouse and stops to look at it before ducking into the alley leaning up against the door on the otherside of the warehouse in which the guys are on the opposite side.

zeppelin - uh..um ok. i guess im special then. grins halfheartedly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Kara- well sure, they didn't count because I was related to them. so ... Anyway. The point is that ... Well I'm not really sure what the point is.

Sasha- what? (looks confused)
    Guy- (laughs loudly) stupid girl
    Sasha- b-but...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:26 pm

tall guy - alright ow we gonna decide who gets to go first?
    dude - we should let her choose
    tall guy - she better choose me
    dude - yeah right. how bout two of us go and the other gets to take her clothes off.
    strife - hears them talking and sighs. selfless bastards. slowly opens the metal door thankful that its not sqeaky and closes it just as quietly. between him and the guys are about 8 rows of shelves of junk reaching a 20 foot rotting away ceiling. the light rain coming through in some parts. damn its always raining in the evening. i thought texas was supposed to be dry.

zeppelin - rolls his eyes and turns away from her continuing his walk along the graves reading the inscriptions. 

fox - whines. like what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Taos (shrugs and kisses him softly) you'll figure it out. Take up a hobby.

Kara- (dissipates as quickly as she came)

Sasha- (stutters and eyes dart from between them closes eyes and screams) I don't care! Just get it over with! Please!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 pm