WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:12 am

Ahhhh real live Tay Tay and Andy!!!!

Kendal- (walks In and sits on chair next to bed, face is hard and expressionless)
    Tao- (walks in with fox and chest tightens when he sees strife)
    Fallon- (clinging onto zeros pant leg, trembles not wanting to see but also wants to)
    Bri- (walks next to Kendal and puts hand on her shoulder, looks at strife and closes eyes)
    Sam- (stays near zero and they walk in the room. The atmosphere in the room seems TI get darker as evEryone enters)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:19 am

Strife - (his mind subconsciously does something weird as he dreams and hes suddenly looking down at his own still body and at everyone around the room. Looks down at self but the only him in the room is the him in the bed not above.)
    Zero - (starts to cry again and puts a hand on fallons head)
    Leo - (wasnt expecting it to be so depressing and wants to just leave and never come back in here but knows hes not the only one who feels that way)
    Fox - thats... Bad
    Cleff - (shoots a side glance at fox glaring at him before turning his head again. Walks around to the side of the bed and bites his lip guilt washing through him)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 am

Kendal- (doesn't day anything and gently reaches forward and fixes a strand of hair that fell across the bandages. Sighs sadly and leans back)
    Tao- (squeases foxs hand but face is steady) he has a chance. He won't just ... Just die.
    Sam-(Puts arm around zeros shoulder and blinks back tears himself)
    Bri- (looks at Tao and nods)
    Fallon- (hugs zeros leg but doesn't cry, she doesn't know exactly what's going on and pulls away and stands nest to the bed and pats Kendal's shin)
    Kendal- (gently lifts her up onto her lap)
    Fallon- what happened ... (points to strife) to-to him (voice trembles)
    Kendal- (looks at her and immediately thinks of zero and how hen they see younger she used to always comfort zero and help her. Kisses Fallon's head and speaks quietly) he's a hero. He got hurt because he risked his life, he's a hero.
    Fallon- (nods slowly and stares at strife)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:32 am

Awww kendzyyyy

Strife - (cant hear them and doesnt remember hat happened or whats going on but he can see them. And just by seeing them he feels a hundred times better. He looks iver at himself hoping he'll wake up but he doesnt)
    Zero - (thibks to afraid to say it out loud: if he died will he be given an honorable ceremony?)
    Fox - (squeezes it back)
    Leo - (walks around the side of he bed and leans over a little to look at him closer.) his hair is more blue than before
    Cleff - (tenses a bit)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Kendal- (looks up at him slowly and looks at strife) your right. (really hated that strife is a shifter but actually for once glad he is since it saved his life)
    Tao- (looks over st them and then let's go on foxs hands) I'll be right back I'm going to talk to the doctor
    Bri- (nods and stands next to zero.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:16 am

Doctor - (doing doctory things coming out of a room)
    Leo - huh. (Takes a step back)
    Strife - (wants to say something but t doesnt work and his concious self goes away)
    Zero - ( looks over at bri then at everyone else her eyes ending on kendal) did....did you see whT actually..happened?
    Fox - (winces remembering her reaction)
    Cleff - (sits down in the corner of the room his eyes never leaving kendal)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 am

Kendal-( Purs fallon down and hands grab at the fabric on her knees absentmindly. Stares directly at strife and her eyes are lifeless and dull. Speaks quietly her voice almost breaking) yea ... Yea I saw. I saw everything
    Bri- (winces and feels awful for Kendal, sort of knows how she feels but she didn't see mak nor was her fault. Can't seem to find words of what to say)
    Tao- excuse me(outside of the room after he closes door) hi I was wondering some things about strife cotter
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:15 pm

doctor - sighs and puts aside a clipboard he has with him. we're doing what we can sir.
    zero - blurts out before she can stop herself. what happened?
    cleff - zero. says sternly. i think we all knows what happened. there's nothing more to it.
    fox - mumbles looking away. yea sure there isnt.
    leo - looks at them all anxiously waiting for tao to come back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Kendal- (doesn't say anything)
    Bri- I know you don't want to talk about it but ... Maybe you would feel better if you did (voice east quieter and quieter regretting what she's saying)
    Kendal- it was my fault (says barely audible)
    Fallon- huh?
    Kendal- it was my fault! (hands clamp around the sides of the chair and eyes are glaring at her lap in pure hatred)
    Tao- I know I know but... If he lives ... What will happen? Will he be disabled?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 pm

(ps: i did some quick research ^^)

doctor - frowns. disabled is one way of putting it.  the bullet hit him in the temporal lobe. and i honestly dont know why it didnt go straight through his head at the range it was at. if he's lucky his responses to sound and movement will be off and his speech will be a little bumpy. if he's unlucky...you'll know. shakes his head. i have things i have to do. im sorry. walks past tao.
    zero - you didnt shoot him kendal. it cant be your fault..
    fox - hands start to shake. be quiet
    leo - is just as confused as zero is. how cou--
    fox - i said be quiet!
    cleff - winces his heart tearing seeing everyone so lost. puts his hands on kendals shoulders. you cant blame something this big on yourself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:59 pm

tao- i-oh ... ok. sighs and enters the room and now feels like everything got worse
    kendal- tenses up as cleff touches her and whole body starts to shake like foxs hands. it doesnt matter that i didnt pull the trigger, it felt like it. it feels like i killed him. voice cracks and killed. you wouldnt know! you werent there ... you didnt see
    sam- looks at them sadly
    bri- do you want us to give you some uh privacy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:09 pm

fox - doesnt say it aloud. but knows part of it really is her fault and doesnt say anything at first shoving his trembling hands into his pockets. you heard him kendal. it was his choice.
    cleff - knows he's not going anywhere not wanting to leave kendal alone with something like this.
    leo - glances at tao like what he say?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:12 pm

tao- shakes head like nothing good
    kendal- puts head in hands and says nothing just hears the shot run through her mind and sees strife fall over and over again. bites lip trying not to sob and ends up drawing blood
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 pm

leo - frowns at tao.
    cleff - tenses up and turns to everyone in the room. alright you can all visit him later lets give her some room.
    fox - grumbles and leaves.
    zero - but i dont wa-
    cleff - it doesnt matter.please zero. pleads with his eyes really worried for kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:31 pm

kendal- lets them go and wraps arms around self and when they all leave starts to cry
    tao- looks at shoes and speaks quietly the doctor said if he lives his responses to spound and movement will be off and his speach will be bad, if hes lucky
    sam -what does that mean
    tao- it means thats probably the best scenario ... a lot worse could be wrong
    bri- lets just not think about it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 pm

zero - looks at the ground and pats fallons small head. this is really awful...
    leo - yea. he never deserved that...did he?
    fox - no! of course not! pulls at his hair and kicks the wall suddenly agitated. why'd they make us do this idiotic mission! they didnt give us nearly the right amount of people!
    cleff - sits down beside and her and wraps his arms around her holding her tightly whether she wants the hug or not. kendal i know its going to be really hard. really really hard. but promise me you wont be so hard on yourself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 pm

tao- looks at fox concerned then looks around at everyone. sucks in a breath and looks at each person indivisually. look, were all sad. none of us knew strife that well but its not like we didnt care about him and yea it hurts to see him like this but we have to be strong. we cant break and we cant blame ourselves looks at fox when he says that we have to be strong because there is a person sitting in that room who physically cant. im not saying that you cant cry or be angry but just ... just be strong, be strong for kendal and if thats not a good enough reason be strong for humanity, we need to do our jobs and stop the YES just like we've always had to do, but now, now we can make a difference. so just dont break, stay strong ... alright?
    bri- stares at him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm

zero - o-ok.
    leo - stays quiet.
    fox - stands still his shoulders still heaving breathing hard from anger.  this shouldnt have to be happening. turns toward tao. this is all the Y.E.C.'s fault.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:02 pm

tao- what? why?
    fallon- grabs zeros pants leg not wanting anyone to fight
    bri- come o nwe should all go back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:07 pm

fox - glares at tao for the first time, but isnt mad at tao, is just mad. all they did was throw some mission at kendal expecting her to figure everything out. they could have AT LEAST looked into it a little more but no, they didnt. not only that. but this was her FIRST mission. they didnt even give that a second thought! tell me would you throw something at someone like that? were they purposefully trying to kill someone! 
    zero - steers fallon away from them with bri and sam 
    leo - backs away from fox seeing that he's obviously not leaving yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 pm

tao- not used to seeing fox angry and takes a step back surprised. they werent trying to kill someone, why would you even think that? they just thought she could she could handle it, theres no reason for you to be all upset at them, its not like they knew someone was going to die, it was supposed to be an easy mission but things happen.
    sam- goes with them not wanting to be near fighting
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:21 pm

leo - stays a good distance from them but doesnt leave yet.
    fox - an EASY mission you say? if that flash drive was SOOO important! throws out arms in  exasperation. then how come they didnt even tell us what was on it? as far as i know all they said was it could save hundreds of innocent lives! maybe next time they give me a misison ill blow the van up in they're face and see how they like their friends suffering!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 pm

tao- thanks ... thanks not what i meant. suddenly narrows eyes and glares at him. your not ready for this are you? voice is a bit steely
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 pm

leo - takes another quiet step back from them. guys...
    fox - ready for what? STUPID DEATHS THAT COULD BE PREVENTED IF AUTHORITIES SIMPLY DID MORE RESEARCH? his whole head is starting to fog up. is that what you want to do tao? watch as more and more people come into the hospital because of stupid mistakes stupid people made!?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 pm

tao- stares at him with a cold expression. like i havent already been doing that. you think i dont know what your talking about! i see the same thing everyday and- snaps when he says stupid people and clenches fisst. eyes become deadly and takes a step toward him how dare you judge people for mistakes when all you do is sit behind your stupid computer! youve never even stepped foot onto a battle field, youve never fought, youve never seen your comrades die! every single day this happens and we handle it, thats what war is! obviously you have no idea because you just watch people get torn apart and then laugh at it but thats what the world deals with and maybe you should wake up and start noticing that not everyone is going to stay alive and never get hurt, things dont work that way

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:46 pm