WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Aww ok il Leo a long one so when you comeback you'll be happy!

Toni- yes, Kendal?
    Kendal- that's ok. Really I don't-
    Toni- you have to.
    Kendal- (winces and goes back into the ring. A sleezy looking guy comes up to her and smiles at her) oh god
    Guy- well I hate to hurt a pretty face
    Kendal- ya whatever. Just come on
    Toni- fight!
    Guy- (runs toward her and is sort of clumsy and kicks above his head)
    Kendal- (tucks it easily and vows not so hit him and just to tire him out. They dance around while he tries to pin her down but she uses her speed and dodges all of his attacks until the guy moves wrongly and accidentally brings hand forward but Kendal moves and his hand sort of grabs her boob)
    Kendal- (looks down at his hand which is still there and then looks back at him the back at his hand then back at him. In one quick movement brings fist up right into his chin and uses her strength so he goes flying into the wall)
    Toni- (puts hands over her mouth) oh. My. God.

Tao- I did.(smiles and then when he sees him face sort of goes red. Gets out eggs and starts to make omlets)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:04 pm

My jACKET CAME OH MT GOSH!!!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Very Happy does it fit good?
    and dang ive been working on this costume like all day

jeff - stares at the guy and back to kendal in shock.
    girl - eyes widen then narrow. i bet she payed him to make himself look stupid before.
    different girl - it looked like she won fair and square to me
    girl - scoffs. doubt that.
    different girl - looks at her annoyed. how bout you go against her next then.
    girl - fine! i will. raises her voice. can i go next?

ugh i still have to do those notes
    and the rest of the homework -_- and tomorrow there's the crop walk too. uggggh

leo - sees fox and resent fills his heart wondering if tao would have tried to help him if fox an him werent together then bites his lip looking away from them realizes how selfish that is.
    fox - grins. make enough for three.
    leo - mumbles. way to ask nicely.

strife - narrows his eyes, thing slits of green pupils flashing back and forth to his normal eyes.
    neer - thinks calmly realizing hes getting angry. strife. calm yourself down and come back.
    strife - you dont own me, ill go where i pleassse.
    neer - groans. crap. his shifter's already taking over. im gonna have to go get that idiot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:01 pm

kendal- stares at him and then at the people. eyes are wide and then shakes head. n-no.
    guy- gets up his nose is seriously bleeding and has a lot of bruises on his abck but for the most part is fine. wow, geez, what did the yes do to you that you can do that?
    kendal- i... i ... i uh. words get caught in throat and starts shaking im sorry.
    guy- walks over to her and smiles and scratches the back of his neck. its fine. i probably deserved it, didnt mean to uh ... touch you .. chuckles awkwardly
    kendal- nods you should gte your nose fixed.
    toni- sure if you want. nods for her to go o nthe mat

what can she do and YEAAA

IS LEO GONNA BE JEALOUS OF FOX CUZ THAT SOUNDS NICE

tao- doesnt catch what leo said and is happy to make them breakfast. does the omlet stuff and sets the first two down. for you guys.

serena- be careful, want me to come?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 pm

sry gotta run to church since we too lazy to go in morning
    ill post when i get back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:10 pm

gerrrrrr
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Neer - if your dreadfully bored. But i dont care. (Pulls on his boots and walks out the door.)
    Crispin - (just go with him)
    Strife - (passes the same hobo as the other day)
    Hobo - nice to see aga--
    Strife - shut up ( kicks him in the side knocking him over and walks on)

Leo - so--
    Fox - (smiles at tao) whyy thank you tay tay. How sweet of you to do ours first (kisses his cheek and sits down at the table eating)
    Leo - nevermind (turns to his food)

Errrr she can umm...jump high... Like a bunny loo

Girl - (puts fists at her fists ready to fight) come at me!
    Other girl - (mutters) dang shut up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 pm

tao- smiles a bit but stil lturns to leo. what were you saying? eyes are wide and happy and makes the omlet waiting for him to respond

kendal- what. raises eyebrows and looks confused .. im not going to .. come at you. says the words like there foreign to her

serena- yawns nah. just be safe
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Neer - (smiles)(you sure?)
    Strife - (mind is clouded and he jo longer knows why hes here and tuns into an alley)

Leo - oh um ...forgot what i was gonna say (fake smiles)
    Fox - tao leo looked at you and your wondrous feqtures stunned him so much he forgot (laughs jokingly)
    Leo - (doesnt even crack a smile)

Girl - oh come on ot means you attack first you stupid noob. But foget that (charges her and at last second propels self into the air before coming down above her)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:05 pm

kendal- thats pretty cool. as she comes down just side steps out of the way. but sort of easy to dodge shrugs boredly

tao- smiles to happy to catch anything. i highly doubt that. makes his own and sits down so boys whats on the agenda for today

serena- eyes close positive
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:18 pm

neer - suit yourself. runs out of the building and has a taxi take him into the city. gets out walking along the sidewalk letting his senses lead him to strife.
    strife - his whole body undergoes random spazzes and shutters. tries to regain control but he cant. screams as his eyes become reptilian  his tongue forks, his teeth grow long and needle like, his skin turning to hard armored scales.
    neer - hears the screech an dlooks around seeing that no one else seems to hear it but follows the sound. strife. answer me right now
    strife - anssswer you? your the one that tortured my prized posssesion inssnt that right?

fox - well. i wasnt really sure to be honest but why arent you in classes? turns to leo.
    leo - it was cancelled. lies.
    fox - oh well alright. then i guess your gonna be here soo
    leo - i can leave. says abrubtly clenching his fists under the table. or ill stay here and do stuff if u guys so shopping or something. 
    fox - just cause we're gay, well im gay, doesnt mean we shop every day.

girl - smirks and a split second before she hits the ground she concentrates her energy below her feet and behind her and she shoot forward an inch off the ground nailing kendal in the gut.
    jeff - winces. ouch.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:31 pm

prized possession!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil yes yes

tao- ok well were not going shopping, we just went shopping. and no you should stay! looks at him and can feel the tension in the room. tries smiling at him to clear things up. we can do whatever you want, i dont have classes till later.

kendal- plops down onto her butt a little surprise. ow. says and gets up and swings foot into her shoulder in one quick snap and dahses around her trying to find a weak spot

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:38 pm

girl - jumps back up into the air and looks under her both of them calculating each others moves.

leo - and now he's trying to baby me. no. i dont feel like doing anything today. you guys go do something. go humore each other.  brings his plate to the sink and sits on his bed after hooking up the xbox.
    fox - uh..alright then. what you wanna do tao? looks at tao smiling happily.

neer - ugh. damnit shut up you retarded snake thing. kendal loves strife, not you. passes the alley and stops backtracking sesing the strong power and turns seeing strife mutated as much as possible before completely transforming.
    strife - poison drips from his fangs and his crouches down ready to strike. come and prepare for you final battle.
    neer - stands there annoyed. damn your a depserate one.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:42 pm

tao- nothing. looks at leo and realizes he didnt handle that well. i have to go do something, ill be back ok? gets up and kisses foxs cheek and waves to leo before going out the door

kendal- watches her with interest and then cracks knuckles. takes a step back and waits for her move, prepared for anything
    maliha- bounds off her bed as a wolf and starts to go over to the training compound
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:54 pm

oh sorrryyyyyy i wasnt on before

naveah- wakes up way late with her head buried in zeppelins chest. sighs and eyes open, knows she so late for everything but doesnt evencare
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:01 pm

fox - blinks confused at the door. where does he have to go? he just said he didnt have anything till later.
    leo - grumbles. why would you ask me, your his boufriend you should know. im just his brother.
    fox - yea but since your like his brother
    leo - i bet you already know more about him then i do.
    fox - well im not so sure about that--
    leo - pauses the game and glares at fox. do you think it matters if we have some stupid scrapbook  of us two together? that was for a couple of years. and all those pictures were never completely happy. there was always him(father). turns away shutting himself up and putting his headset on the sound of the blasts blocking fox out.
    fox - but-...looks at leo so confused.

neer - im not going to fight you. because we both know who would win.
    strife - oh reallly? want to sssee? want to find outt? becaussse i dont think your right. lunges at neer with incredible speed but neer dashes out of the way. 
    neer - give it up! ugh. strife! if you dont stop this kendals gonna flip out on you or something!
    strife - eyes widen in rage. do not ssspeak! of her that way.
    neer - growls. i dont give a crap about your emotional girlfriend. now your gonna calm down or im gonna knock you out
    strife - id like to sssee you tryyy slashes at neers stomach
    neer - grabs his scaly arm and swings him around slamming him against the wall the bricks of the building crumbling in the space around his body.
    strife - hisses and bites neers arm thats grabbing him
    neer - eyes widen and his eyes narrow transforming into decent sized dragon but then strifes transforms into a large basilisk. his snake head swaying at the same height as neers dragon head.

crispin - flies above her as a small bird.

girl - knows its against the rules but pull sout all her knives whipping them out extremely fast as she free falls down at the matt below all over so that at least one is bound to hit her.

geez TO MANY PARAGRAPHS lol

zeppelin - strokes her hair gently smirking. mornin sexy.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:06 pm

nice

naveah- mornin. sighs and then looks up at him and grins.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:12 pm

kendal- eyes widen and quickly pushes herself backwards so she does a backhandspring as she pops up she catches one of the knives and holds it up. seriously? eyes are angry and cracks the knife. walks up to her and grabs her shirt. were supposed to be training not trying to kill eachother throws her against one of the mats

tao- walks down the hall and up to the medical ward. walks through the building waving at some people until he gets up to a room and knocks
    marie- answers the door and smiles hey sweetie come on in
    tao- hey mom sits down. so did they come in
    marie- sighs yes. hands him a paper bag. i dont think you need them though
    tao- better safe then sorry, ill see you later kisses her cheek and takes the bag and walks out the door

serena- stiffens neer. really he isnt stable and your making him worse we need kendal to calm him down
    maliha- i could get her but it might be dangerous
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:19 pm

zeppelin - i love being able to sleep in so much. turns on his side and cuddles naveah rubbing his chin on her shoulder. you said your bro was here right?

neer - growls. he asked for a fight so im giving him one.
    crispin - great. now we have to wild beasts to calm down.
    neer - i dont need to be calmed down!
    strife - slams tail into neer
    neer - damnit! blocks them out since they're distracting  and blows a gust of fire at strife singing his scales.
    strife - hisses and spits poison at neer.

whats in that bag o.O
    leo - is now just bagning on the controller not caring if he's winning anymore.
    fox - sits the awkwardly watching the door for tao. finally gets up and goes to the other room closing the door and sitting on the bed catching his breathe.

girl - are you dead? no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:24 pm

serena- we should get her, she can calm down strife and ill get neer
    maliha- you sure?
    serena- neer will be fine, im just worried what strife will do
    maliha- ill get her. barks as she enters there training thing
    kendal- about to swing on the girl but then sees maliha maliha. what is it?
    maliha- runs toward her and doesnt shift i nfront of the people. barks and bites her shorts its strife!
    kendal- whats wrong?
    maliha- just come on! brks and waves tail and starts to walk away.

youll see
    tao- walks back over to the room and goes inside he- sees leo and flinches. leo?

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 pm

naveah- freezes well no ... but there is a great possibility he is here, ive never thought about it ebfore. smiles what if he is?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 pm

zeppelin - loves seeing a genuine smile from her and smiles back. i thinks its pretty big chance. we should find out. oh my gosh what if he is! jumps up out of bed. i get to see an adorable mini family reunion!

leo - doesnt hear him because of the headset but can see him through his peripheral vision. pretends he doesnt notice and keeps playing.
    fox - hears the door open but stays in the other room and goes to take a shower.

neer - roars angrily as the poison burns his own scales. we both playing with fire eh?
    strife - hisses back. shut up. slithers around neer in the large alley thats larer near the back but narrow by the street so no one notices them in the shadows.
    neer - whips around slashing a claw across the snakes large head 
    strife - screeches as blood drips down his face and makes it looks like he's going to whip him with his tail but he darts under neer biting his leg.
    neer - roars blowing fire in strifes eyes.
    strife - both of them stumble back away from each other
    neer - why wont these heal! is it because we're both shifters of the same blood?
    strife - your a sssharp one.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:39 pm

serena- bounds out of her room and doesnt even grab shoes before running toward the city
    kendal- follows maliha waving bye to them and they run toward the city also. since all of themn have excellent speed and stamina they all arrive and run into eachother hey whats going on
    serena- something bad happened with strife, neer tried to go tal kto him but it didnt work
    kendal- growls we have to stop them
    maliha- shifts into a human. its dangerous. we should just let them work it out
    kendal- they'll rip eachother apart
    serena- thats true
    maliha- then what do we do?
    kendal- we need to trigger something for both of them so they get away from eachother and get distracted on something else
    maliha- well ... strifes shifter self is protective over you
    serena- we need to put you in danger so he goes away from neer
    kendal- woah woah woah what?
    serena- dont be a wimp we dont mean actually put you in danger

tao- puts the bag down leo. says a little louder and stands in front of him you ok?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 pm

naveah-smiles and laughs yea i hope he is. looks down and is actually seriously hoping he'll be here. i wish he was ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:47 pm

zeppelin - lifts her off the bed and puts his hands on her shoulders grinning widely. how bout we go ask the main office...(keep all the records there?) about him. they'll look up his name.

leo - jumps since he's already jittery and slides the headset down around his neck looking at tao trying to wipe all traces of emotion from his face. y-yea. im fine. im kind of in the middle of something...

lol those three

neer - both him and strife lunge at each with equal rage going for the same attack and they slam into each other grabbing the others lower neck of their long beastly neck things.
    strife - sinks his teeth in and imediately lets go when neer bites him. they both rip apart from each other hatred in both their eyes and they begin to circle again blood dripping all over the alley.
    crispin - flies ahead and back to them. you guys better hurry. its getting bad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:49 am