WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Emzzz<3 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Kate: what do you man?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Kendal- yes, this place is hard but it's not the real world, this place is tough but you don't see actual death, you just see the backlash of it, like when soldiers come back from battle but you don't see the battle. Not until you because a soldier at least. (shakes head) its hard to explain.

We're is zeldaaa
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Sorry guys miss me?
    Jeff - (hears them talking as he passees them and stops) what was it like in Seattle? (Says. Lowly))

Wt Color glasses does Tao have
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Black and no.

Kendal- (stiffens and then stares at him evenly but doesn't look mad) hard, I'm not sure how to explain it but ... Hard.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:51 pm

jeff - nods. i see.

strife - is just wlaking out of the gates when neer stops him.
    neer - sitting up in bed seeing through strife's eyes, strife completely unaware not being able to sense when or when not the others are in his mind. where do you think your going you idiot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Uh Emily
    Sorry but I wanna continue

Tony- ok guys were gonna start basic hand to hand now. Pick a partner
    Kendal- (looks at Jeff ) wanna be my partner? (says unenthusiastically)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 pm

jeff - shrugs just an unexcited. sure. tilts his head to one side his cracking his neck all the way down his back, then to the other side. looks at tony. we just supposed to beat each other up or something?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 am

Sorry

Tony- just do the stuff you did yesterday, well go one at a time (other groups gland there's a winner)
    Kendal- (sighs not really wanting to do this, hating embarrassing herself)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:17 am

jeff - guess we're up next. flexes his larger hand the veins seeming to pop out as he does. looks over at kendal not really wanting to beat her up, but not caring either.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:21 am

Kendal- ok. (looks at him and takes off shoes and the. Goes onto mat when there done) lets just ... Get this done.
    Tony- ready?
    Kendal- (sighs and puts hands in front of her face and nods)
    Tony- fight.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:26 am

jeff - takes off his shades slipping them into his short's pocket his normal eye wide and alert staring straight at kendal. his  normal sized eye able to move without the other one moving. charages at kendal with his overly sized arm and fist twice the size of his other arm and goes for a swing at kendal gut.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am

Kendal- (doesn't even take a glance at how odd he looks and focuses on what strife said and at the last second spins out of the way and kicks up and shoves heel into his back a little toward)
    Tony- (nudges a lady next to her and whispers) she's different today, I think she's going to start using the advancements
    Lady- (grins) very good.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:35 am

jeff - frowns noticing the difference in her already even though he hadnt been paired with her a day ago. winces but spins around head butting her in the middle of her forehead with quite a bit of force.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:47 am

Kendal- (brings head back surprised and stu bled back. Feels bad not meaning to use so much force and winces at her own actions. Clenches fists and make sure she doesn't hurt him but knows he can survive if she did. Darts quickly toward him then sidesteps right as he gets to him And moves behind him unnaturally fast and digs elbows into his back and kicks legs out from under him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 am

jeff - as he goes down tucks in a ball rolling across the mat and comeing up on his feet, low to the ground not happy about that wanting to rub his back but doesnt want to seem like some wimp. really doesnt want to be doing this  but figures the sooner its over the better. closes his eyes and his eye reconstructs itself in the dark before he opens it again. now he can see different movements around her head in multiple colors. almost able to see what she's thinking, or may do next, not sure if it'll work since he hasnt used this ability much.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 am

Kendal- (freezes and stares at him and balls hands up and watches him cautiously not sure what she should do next. a million thoughts run through her mind at one time and then stares at tony) do we have to do this?
    Tony- it helps for training
    Kendal- I know but ... I really dnt like this,

What happened with strife and ne'er?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:06 am

jeff - shut up and fight kendal. narrows eyes at her watching images flicker around her body of what her minds thinking but it just confuses him more giving him a head ache trying to understand any of it.

oh yea wups thanks forgot got carried away with something else like ya forgot

strife - none of your business get out of my head. walks faster.
    neer - ok what're you gonna do when your in public, and your tranforming into some ugly snake eating little children?
    crispin - wakes up listening to them argue.
    strife - thats not gonna happen. it hasnt happened since i got these stupid abilities.
    neer - stupid abilities we have to take away form you SINCE they will come back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:09 am

Kendal- (narrows eyes as he says that, that phrase triggering something inside of her turns her head sharply to him) fine. (rushes at him I nds blur of speed her mind a mix of emotions and clocks him right in the face and jams elbow straight into his neck harder then s person naturally should so he goes to the ground)

Bored and I wanna do my Tay
    Tao- (wakes up later and watches fox sleep. Kisses his nose before slipping out of bed and putting some clothes on)

Serena-(already put the door and hears them arguing also and rolls eyes.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:26 am

jeff - spots dance across his vision and he blinks widly rubbing his eyes as the weird way of sight goes away and he sees normally. sighs and mutters. useless if i cant use it right. shakes his head and holds a hand out his other arm back down to normal size. i yield. you win.
    girl - wow. that was quick.

fox - pulls covers over his head trying to get warm in the covers shivering.
    leo - yawns and decides they wont mind him missing one day. walks into the kitchen drousily.

strife - well obsiouly they arent going away on their own!
    neer - shut up and calm down. jesus.
    strife - im not the one intruding others' privacy in others' MINDS.
    crispin - good lord.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:29 am

Kendal- ok. ( looks at hm and all she feels is guilt helps him up and mumbles) I'm sorry.

Tao-( puts in glasses and goes into Sam and Leo's room which Sammy is gone from. Sees Leo and smiles at hum) hey.

Emzzz<3
    Emzzz<3

Post  Emzzz<3 Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 am

Sry I was asleep lol
    Kate: (looks at Kendal with gleam in her eye.) should we start training?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:16 am

Oh well they did maybe they should look back a bit
    We need to wait for zelda
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:55 am

leo - looks around in the fridge but nothing catches his eye and he closes it answering flatly. hey. yawns 

jeff - brushes himself off and shrugs putting his shades back on. no permenant damage done. you were good. dont be sorry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Kendal- yea uh ... Thanks (says shortly and backs away from him and then goes back into line)

Tao- I can make omlets. Want some omlets?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:20 pm

leo - shrugs. sure. watches tao closely as he sits back down on his bed.
    fox slowly get out of bed pullin some loose clothes on, breathing slowly. brings the tank into the other room in case he needs it and leans it against the wall. i heard someone say omlet?

jeff - watches her wondering why hse's so jittery but decides in none of his business.
    girl - speaks up from the line. does the winner advance to the next person?

i gotta go but ill be on later

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:49 pm