WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Leo - neither of hou are acting like yourselves you should just--/
    Fox - (his whole body freezes and his head swirls and he glares at tao for a moment longer hefore turning on his heels and stalking out the exit)
    Leo - (his knees are shaking just from watching them)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:49 pm

tao- breathes heavily and stares after fox, looks like he might kill someone. then closes eyes and puts head in hands. oh god. whispers and wants to run after fox but knows he probably hates him now. turns to leo and shakes head in dissapointment of himself. im sorry. speaks quietly and then turns and walks the opposite way not wantitng to look at anyone
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Fox - (rubs his watering eyes as he sinks against the  side of the hospital building in the shade of a dumpster) i-i suck at being mad. I cant even remember exactly what im saying. Tao didnt so anything why did you yell at him like that! (Looks at his shaking hands)
    Leo - (bites his lip then runs after tao) tao you and i both know that neither of you like to get angry. I doubt he meant it...i dont think hed be one to hold a grudge...

Afk shower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:04 pm

tao- keeps tears in and keeps walking but doesnt ignore leo h-how could he not .. i mean i said all those horrible things, i cant face him after that. jams hands in pockets and looks at feet
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Fox - (bites on his lip in frustration then remembers what tao said repeating it to himself. All i do is watch people get torn apart: ive never been in a real fight. Ive never fought. (Stands up his fists clenched) all i do is sit behind my computer!? Well guess what? Maybe ill just show you that i can fight. (A driver comes around and he asks him to take him to the city and he does. Pays him and hops out onto the sidewalk into the dqylight and stalks don th street with a cigarette in his mouth slouching over)
    Leo - im glad im not in this situation myself but..(sighs) your goin to sooner or later. You two are to good together
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:35 pm

does tay have to get him out of this?

tao- thanks leo. ruffles his hair. ill see you alright ... i need to go talk to him.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Tays choice ^^

Fox - (mumbles as he walks) see tao if i had y computer id tale this for you so you could see it, but i dont hide behind my computer all day so ill just pick up some scars to prove it. (His eyes are dangerously venemous and he walks along the street locking eye contact with every person that he passes. Comes into a small courtyard where a few people eat food at a cold fountain and a group of giys talk to a little kid with creepy grins)
    Leo - (rolls his eyes ) boy drama
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 am

Afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 am

Tao- (sighs and ruffles his hair) don't get into trouble (goes a different direction towards there room)
    Guy- hey kids (smiles weirdly and steps towards them)
    Little girl- h-hello.
    Guy- so little girl ... (leans dwin to her height) whatcha got in those pockets? Some money?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 am

Bulky guy - (laughs) she looks like shes fonna pee herself.
    Fox - (mutters as he stalks toward them not realizing how stupid his approach is) ill beat these two giys to pulp. Only three. I got this. (Takes out his cigaratte and raises his voice) yo pick on someone  your own size. (Scowls)
    Bulky guy - (nods head in fixes direction a couple yards away) like who? This kid is perfectly fine with us
    Quiet guy - (nods and difs his hand into the gurs shirt bringing her close to his side holding her there)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 am

Guy- (laughs at the girl who squeaks and struggles to get away but can't) what are you gonna do? Three of us and one of you.
    Tao- (goes into room expecting him TI be there but then freezes that he isn't. Knowing fox believes he is doing something absolutely stupid and that he probably took Taos his words to heart) dammit ... (runs out of room and down hall)

Not sure how he will find out fox there and I mean fox so dead ... He gomna be beaten up bad
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 am

Oh my gosh
    I preparing for a major tox right now

(The few other other people around the fountain look at them warily)
    Fox - (grins) i can count as three (reaches into his back pocket and takes out a dust bomb throwing it at their feet)
    (Now the people scream and get out of there)
    Bulky guy - (coughs and waves hands in the smoke) what the hell!! (Picks up a rock)
    Fox - idiots. Dont be so supid next ti
    Bulky guy - (thows the rock at the sound of his voice and nails him in the cheek and fix yelps)
    Quiet guy - (smiles and pushes the little girl away as the dust starts to clear)
    Fox - (pulls out a onife but has no idea how hes supposed to use it and jumps to his feet holding it all wrong) b-bring it on boys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 am

Guy- (realizes he can use bomb to h is advantage and slips out of sight. Comes up behind fox and grabs the knife from him. Presses it against foxs neck and kicks him so h Ed kneeling o nthe ground) nice try, but no.
    Girl- (runs for her life)
    Tao- has anyone seen- hey have you- excuse me!- (in building running around asking people. The guy who drove fox there is walking around hears Tao and s,irks) hey I drove that guy to the city. Looked a bit pissed. Maybe you should look there
    Tao- (eyes widen) thank you! (grabs another car going to the city and taps foot nervously thinking:oh god what is he doing, please don't get hurt Andrew please)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:46 am

Fox - (is still determined to beat them but doesnt know how. Claws at the giys arm) let go of my knife and ill let you live!
    Bulky guy - (chuckles) you really arent in any position to be making demands. Smiles)
    Quiet guy - (stays off to the side)
    Fox - see? Your other man is smart enough
    Bulky giy - (grits his teeth and kicks fox in the stomach and fox doubles over) he jus doesnt wanna bother with you (grins and looks up at guy) i think he needs to wash iff his face in the fountain. Unless we should make it dirtier first. (Grins)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:50 am

Guy- (smiles widely) lets make it dirtier (slams his face into the dirt and presses boot to his head so he stays down)
    Tao- (pays guy and jumps out looks around for him and runs into the little girl) hello
    Girl- h-hi (a little intimidated by him but he doesn't look mean so loosens up)
    Tao- have you seen a guy around her (describes fox)
    Girl- y-ya. A couple guys were trying to mug me and h-he tried to stop them by throwing s dust bomb but I don't think it worked ... I left
    Tao- (thinks: he's trying to get into a fight, I said you couldn't fight and now he wants TI prove me wrong.) we're was that (feels anger swelling up inside of him bot for fox but for the guys thinks: there dead when I see them. But why did I have to Say those things to Andrew in the first place?
    Girl- (describes place)
    Tao- thanks (runs away trying to find it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 am

Fox - (grimaces not knowing what to do. His head explodes in pain. Manages to grab the guys foot and pull on it finally forcing it off him. Rolls to the side excited again that he got away and can get up again--)
    Bulky guy - (knees fox in the head causing his head to spin) bathtime?
    Fox - w- what?  (Struggles to push himself to his feet his hody aching. Thinks: its to earlyto fail. I cant lose this.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 am

Guy- (grumbles and Grabs foxs hair and yanks hm over to the fountain. Shoves him against rh side of it and quickly dunks his head in the water)
    Tao- (thinks: don't worry fox I'm coming!) (skids through the city and sees the courtyard, notices only a few people moving around in it and narrows eyed)

Hehe almost to hulk tao
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:15 am

Fox - (didnt have any breathero begin with and he kicks and yells out in the icy water compared to the warm day, but the other guy just holds him down.)
    Quiet guy - (reaches over yanking his head up by his hair and just as fox tries to take a breathe he goes under again his lungs screaming)

Hulk tao!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 am

Tao- (hears the muffled screaming and immediately freezes, clenches jaw and takes a step into there view. Sees fox being drowned and eyes narrow. Wants to run st them full speed and killthem but knows he has to plan this out right) excuse me. (voice is sharp )
    Guy- (lifts foxs head up so he can see and smies) ah hello. Can we help you?
    Tao- let go of him. Now. (takes a step closer and eyes rest on fox and they turns from anger to deadly concerned in two seconds)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 am

Fox - (coughs up water and weezes his eyes wide in fear.)
    Bulky guy - are you kidding me? Another hero wannabe? How many are wegonna have to beat up? (Cracks his knuckles)
    Quiet guy - (pulls fox away from the fountain by his hair throwing him onto the ground)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 am

Tao- (winces but then looks at them. In a split second comes running at them, nails bulky guy hard in his chest with his foot and spins quickly toward quiet guy, swings fist hard against his face.)
    Guy- (yelps and moves behind Tao elbowing his back hard making him stumble) still three against one dude (puts fist up)
    Tao-(growls realizing there not stupid but is shaking with anger not caring)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:33 am

Fox - (cant get up too exausted but manages to lean up against the fountain watching them not really aware of whats happening until he sees tao and his insides just melt ashamed). (Thinks: again... I mess up again and he saved me.)
    Bulky guy - (growls only sliding back a hit and runs and tao fist ready)
    Quiet guy - (flips a onife around in his hand alowly walking toward tao)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 am

Tao- (looks at them warily but grits teeth and stares at bulky guy since he seems like the leader. Thinks:take him out and you win)
    Guy- think we should give him a bath too? (chuckles)
    Tao- (quickly steps back and round house kicks guy in the face, sending him to the ground, then brings fist to bulky guys nose and you hear a crack)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Bulky guy - (yells as he nose breaks camping his hands over his face and growling at tao. Whips around and knees him in the stomach
    Quiet guy - (narrows his eyes at tao then grins and walks over to for with a smirk)
    Fox -  (looks at him wide eyed unable to move shivering and bleeding.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Tao- (doubles over but look up. Backs away from quiet guy, still angry but now starting to come to senses)
    Guy- (grabs Taos shoulders and holds him) same treatment as the other hero?
    Tao- (freezes and lashes out behind him In instinct. Eyes are wild and elbows guy I nthe face.) don't touch me! (eyes rest on fox and anger is recharged)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 pm