WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:49 am

Neer - (doesn't even make a smart remark back. Wants to leave but at the same time doesn't. Looks at kendal directly for the first time that day and can see all the pain and stress and worry across her face. Takes a chair from the other side of the room and pulls it up beside kendal. Notices her necklace hanging down.) Kendal is that...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:53 am

Kendal- (stiffens but takes out the necklace and plays with the ring. Smiles just the tiniest bit picturing her and strife as an actual family) big idiot was probably going to propose to me after the mission. (after her says it starts to shake a but and a tear comes out of her eye but whipes it away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 am

Neer - (cant believe he'd do that especially while they're so young but realizes strife new he'd never be with anyne but kendal forever anyway. Bites his lip and stands up a little shaky. Turns to kendal.) Hang in there ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 am

Kendal- ok, I'll .. Try my best (sniffles and rubs eyes glances at him then shoots forward hugging him, has no idea why at first just really needs someone to hold onto and is also sort of happy neer doesn't hate strife. Is prepared for neer to push her away and hugs him tightly)

Kendal doesn't know strife forgave neer ......."
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:10 am

Neer - (is a little shocked at first and stands there frozen. After along second he wraps his arms around her hugging her back shutting his eyes keeping the tears at bay. Now feels as if two giant rocks are gone from his shoulder. Speaks quietly over her shoulder) not much before you guys got to he hsopital...he...he said I forgive you. Body shudders). I dont deserve forgiveness from him

ahhhhhhHDHFVDHFG

What was that now
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 am

It's just the sound of me dyng that's all

Kendal- (at first feels jealous that he didn't try to talk koto her but realizes he probably couldn't even talk and mentally stabs self for being s selfish. Nods head and grabs the side of his arms and leans back) yes you do, you obviously do. If stife says you do them you do. You tried your best to be a better person and you are, everyone deserves to be forgiven if they are truly sorry. (looks at him sincerely and a single tear drips down her cheek)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:41 am

Neer - thank you kendal (cant stop his tears but doesnt care anymore) hes lucky to have you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:08 am

Kendal- (freezes when he says that never have expecting that to come out of his mouth. Nods) thank you. (looks at ne'er and is a little happy with how much he changed, can't find the will to smile and hugs him once more then turns back to strife. Looks over st him seriously) would you and Serena ... Want to maybe join my team?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 pm

neer - cracks a smirk. if you can handle us.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Kendal- (doesn't smile back.) well both be fighting for the same thing, I'll think we'll be fine. (looks anck at him and leans over in seat) neer ... Do you think strife will wake up soon?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:31 pm

neer - smirk fades and the tears on his cheeks dry up looking over at strife. i dont know...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Kendal-(hates saying it but does anyway) do you think he'll make it at all? (keels eyes on strife)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:38 pm

my computer is so freaking annoying i have random worda ll blue or red showing up making pop ups go crazy
    WHAT THE HELL WAS DOWNLOADED

neer -knows the shifter will help, but also knows the longer the shifter is in there the more it can completely take over forever, so they'll have to take it away and then he doesnt know how he'll survive. yes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Kendal- (nods) I think so to. Strife doesn't go down without a fight (looks up at him) but I'm sure you know that.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm

neer - doesnt say anything back for a few seconds remebering all the times strife would scream or cry but before that there'd be hours and hours of fighting back, until he had nothing left in him. every day. you two are similar. turns and walks slowly towards the door putting his baseball cap back on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Kendal- (looks at strife and fists clench thinks: no strife deserves to live. I don't.) thanks neer (whispers not being able to speak any louder but doesn't look back at him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:57 pm

neer - walks out of the room glancing at kendal one last time before leaving.

afkkk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:08 pm

K ... Morning?

Kendal- (still awake watching him all night but sees its the morning and sighs. Stands wearily and kisses his cheek before a few nurses come in and check on him. Walks out of the room can't stand to be there any longer and goes out to the waiting room)
    Bri- (eyes open and shoves Cleff away) hey .. Hey she's here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Cleff - uh? (Looks up waiting for his sleepy eyes to clear. Smiles lightly at kendal) hey hows he doin?
    Zero - (jumps up) can i see him?
    Fox - (sprawled across some seats snoring)
    Leo - (wide awake in the corner with dark circles under his eyes. Watches kendal and cleff)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Kendal- (stops in front of them) he's .. Alive. Bit ea you can see him if you want (is sort of edgy and wants to tell them she found a ring but keeps it to herself until she's sure strife will live.) Just a warning, he's looks ... A bit ... Dead. (flinches but keeps composure together)
    Tao- (was awake before and sitting next to fox but gets up) is he on life support?
    Kendal- yea ... I think he'll make it, he lasted the night. He should be fine. (chokes it out trying to reassure the others but also trying to reassure herself)
    Bri- that's good. I'm sure he will be back on his feet in no time
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 am

Cleff - (nods glad bris trying to be optimistic but also knows she could be vey wrong. Stands up and puts a comforting around around the back of kendals shoulders.) Wanna get some fresh air and then you can come back?
    Zero - (shakes sams shoulder) hey sam wake up.
    Fox - (yawns being awakened by everyones stirring)

Sorry i could barely post had to do that editing on google docs and then the internet was being wacky and now my phones dying and i dont have my charger with me 0; 
    So thisll be my last post for tonight
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:16 am

K cya

Kendal- ill get some later. I have to run over to my room anyway, but I need to talk to the doctor first . Come on I'll show you to his room (keeps face unemotional but thankful for cliffs support)
    Sam-huh? (wakes up drowsily and pulls self to feet) what's going on?
    Tao- fox (says quietly ) were going to see strife you want to come or sleep?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Fox - (yawns and stretches out his arms  ouching taos face.) no ill come. Help me up?
    Cleff -  alright. (Puts on a reasurring smile) You guys coming?
    Zero - (sighs) we gonna go see strife... If you wanna come .. Right? (Forces a smile)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Sam- oh ya let's go (yawns and stumbles up to zero)
    Tao- sure (grabs his hands and boosts him up and wraps an arm around his waist) come on (leads him over to the group)
    Kendal- ok ... (walks to the room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am

Fox - (gradually becomes stable on his own and walks in a slouchy way. Is nervous to see strife)
    Zero - (holds onto sams sleeve following them)
    Cleff - (opens the door and when he sees strife lying there jumps a little bot expecting him to look so..dead)
    Leo - (walks behind tao and fox)

Dude there was like a TAO at my sisters school.
    And a FOX 
    all the guys have scarveeed
    Well most of them
    But what do you expect its an acting and dancing school :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 pm