WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

tall guy - get it over with? geez i dont think im that bad. but you wouldnt know until im on ya.
    dude - chuckles.
    strife - narrows his eyes angrily not knowing how anyone could do this to an innocent girl so young. decides to take a direct approach not to worried about them since his side of the warehouse is in complete darkness. steps out from behind a large shelf his steps echoing.
    tall guy - huh? turns around.no one told us nuthin bout no one else comin.
    strife - geez you got bad grammar.

zeppelin - is relieved and kinda disappointed at the same. im not good enough for a dead girl either. knelts by a small grave with no name just "the beautiful 15 year old girl." engraved in it. stares at the grave wondering what happened to the anonymous girl.

fox - i do have hobbies. they're just very inactive and i get bored as i do them. therefore it is quite necessary.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14 - Page 6 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #14

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Tao- you talk way to much (kisses him again then draws away) I don't know .. .do something.

Guy- (freezes and turns not having gun on him) who are you? You sent for mthe boss?
    Sasha- (screams again knowing she's done for)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

strife - dang these dimwits are stupid. talks casually but with a firm tone. yea, says he's already got a girl flying over now and that he doesnt need her anymore. he doesnt want to cause any suspicons so he said to let the girl go.
    dude - what bout our money?
    strife - he'll pay you for your troubles.
    dude - shrugs. aight sounds good to me. turns and walks over to the girl about to undo her handcuffs.
    tall guy - grabs dude by the collar stopping him. stay where you are you idiot. says lowder to the person in the shadows. who are you.
    strife - your boss's messenger.

fox - does it matter what kinda hobby it is? 

zeppelin - sits down in front of the grave and lets his emotions from all the years pour out. thinking of all the foster families he'd been with and the one women whom he liked. remembers her dying before his one ye after they forced her to watch as they extracted his left eye.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Zeppp
    Stop

Girl- (cries out in relief. Rolls head back and closes eyes)
    Guy- how do we no we should trust you?

Tao- I suppose not
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 pm

fox - shrugs good. leans forward and kisses tao forcing him to lean back.

zep cant hear you zeps lonely. dang i wish iggy was on.

zep - can feel himself slowly unraveling, falling apart bit by bit. i let her die in vain. ive never done anything worth telling about. all im good at is screwing things up! realizes he's screaming at the gravs and slumbs back onto his but sitting cross legged in the grass. im sorry. im yelling at your grave, whoever you are. wipes his eye trying to make the tears stop. what a mess. i cant even cry out of this other damn hole.

strife - do you think the boss would appreciate your stalling?
    dude - well no..
    tall guy - come out of the dark and maybe we can talk face to face
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Tao- (smiles and leans back and puts hands on his neck and breaks away) am I your hobby?

Sasha- (stays quiet and waits. Kicks legs wildly suddenly energetic that she might be able to get out)
    Guy- I don't think we should trust you until we see your face.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

strife - cackles. my beautiful face. so be it, but i warn you im quite beautiful. is just having fun now.
    tall guy - narrows his eyes. whats with the hat?
    strife - like it? takes it off.
    dude - whispers to the others. never seen him before.
    strife - hand tightens on his gun in his large pocket.

fox - mhm. smiles and squishes taos cheeks. say sasquash.

zeppelin - stays there for a while longer before simply falling asleep on the ground.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Guy- what's your name?
    Girl- (turns head a bit so she see him. Can't help but thing he is handsome. Is hoping he isn't bad, he doesn't have the same ratty look as they do thinks: he doesn't seem like one of them)

Tao- Sassquach (says it weirdly since he's pinching his cheeks) your weird.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Sry won't be able to stay on long but I'll probably be on tomorrow so we can do nakayta thing then k?

Naveah- (walking back from her class. Hands are covered in dirt and has a loose tank too and tight leggings that are more for fighting in hard surfaces)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Fox - (laughs)a good weird? (Lets go of his cheeks and places them on his shoulders)

Strife - (thinks : crap a name). Mason hathers (thinks:  ooh i like that masooon)
    Tall guy - mason huh? Whats your hosses name?
    Strife -(crap) he doesnt want me sharing that info in case ur all fakes
    Dude - how could we be fakes?

Yayyy okey

Zeppelin - (his face still has dry tears plastered to his skin and he wakes up after a ten minute nap. Plucks a flower in fromt of the tirls grave)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Guy- the only person who has a chance of being a fake is you.
    Sasha- (watches them no longer crying)

Tao- yea a good weird. A very good weird (kisses his nose)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Naveah- (walks past the graveyard and sees someone standing in it and catches that it's zeppelin. Narrows eyes in confusion and jogs in) hey you. (says softly not sure what he's doing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Zeppelin - hey. (Says quietly kind of in a daze) whatre you doin here?

Strife - (grujts) whatever i tried (in less then a second he whips out his gun and shoots dude in the arm and he screams and stumbles back)
    Tall guy - (yells in rage and loads his un shooting at strife bt hes already behind a row of shelves)

Fox - very good? (Smiles and leqns forward and kisses his neck)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:58 pm

tao- sighs and closes eyes very good. leans head back so his neck is more open

guy- shakily takes out gun
    sasha- screams in fear and in relief
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 pm

naveah- i just got back from training (walks toward him and touches his cheek) why are you here?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Zepplin - im wondering why they couldnt go through the trouble of dinding out what this girl name was. Guess she wasnt important enough. (Says angrily)

Fox - (laughs his lips vibrating against taos neck. Drags his tongue along his skin)

Tall guy - (growls ) im working with a bunch of idiots. (Raises voice) come on out you liar? (Shoots in his direction)
    Strife - (runs to the side and shoots at the tall guy again) 
    Tall guy shoots at him the bullet grazing strifes cheek blood dripping down but it closes up in 20 seconds) 
    Strife - (rujs straight at him and he looks at him in shock as strife punches hik in the face)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Guy- (ducks behind abook case and shoots at him but doesn't aim)

Tao- (moans quietly and hands run through his hair.)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Naveah-I'm sure that's not true. (looks at the grave) maybe she just came to town and no one knew her, maybe it was a long time ago. At least they have her a grave. (smiles a bit) but uhm ... So I was thinking and ... I think I'm ready to tell everyone that we're .. Still dating. (looks at ground)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Tall guy - (tries to shoot him but flstrife grabs his gun hand pointing it to the cieling as it goes off. Twists his arms behind he back then kicks him onto the ground. Turns toward the other guy) try andshoot  me again?

Fox - (rubs his hands across taos chest and bites into taos skin slightly before coming back up to his face and looking up at him )

Zeppelin - (frowns instead of smiling) maybe we really shouldnt date. I mean your a hot girl the boys will be all over you. (Thinks painfully not knwoing what exactly is making hik say this)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Tao- (breathing heavily and looks into foxs eyes.) I ... I trust you. (says quietly more to himself and crashes lips into foxs)

Guy-(drops the gun and sprints away)
    Sasha- (screams through bonds and tries kicking) let me out!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Naveah- (Her smile is completely gone) what? (eyes are sad and takes hand away from him) but ... But isn't this what you've been waiting for?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Zeppelin - (doesnt meet her eyes feeling horrible) it was... But now (struggles to keep the tears at bay) i dont know i just think..(voice cracks) that maybe ...(tears stream out of his eye) you should give up on me now.

Strife - (grins then frowns at he tall guy struggling on the floor and gives him a good kick to he stomach before taking the keys from his pocket and uncuffing sasha) you hurt?

Fox - (eyes widen and he leans into him even more just wanting to be close to him letting his words echo in his head)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Naveah- what? (takes a step closer to him and grabs his hands) zeppelin, I know you think you mess everything up but ... But your human just like everyone else. And you know maybe I'm making a mistake by forgiving you but ... But I don't think I did. I really really care about you. I know that might not change your mind but before you make your final decision I just wanted you to know that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Tao- (grabs at the top of his shirt and wants it off. Kisses him back hungrily)

Sasha- I-I'm fine, thank y-you. (shakily gets up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Zeppelin - (sniffles looking like a little kid looks up at naveah and stands up pulling her into a hug crying onto her shoulder feeling so weak but he cant hold it back) i know i already told you im sorry... But im saying it again cause i feel like i need to . Im so sorry neaveah. (Voice cracks and his dogs his hands into the back of her headfeeling her soft hair)

Strife - no prob . Your fathrs worried (hikds her arm steadying her) these jackasses were all dumbasses anyway you prob wouldn have even made it to the plane with heir stupidity

Fox - (slips his shirt over his head exposing his very white skin and starts taking off taos sweater)
    Afk reeall quuick for showerrr

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:50 am