WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Kendal-(doesn't really no what to do but doesn't want to leave him here. Goes toward him and kneels down In front of him) strife ... I'm not going to leave you (voice is determined but concerned)

Serena- at least you won't have to deal with them, unless we send you back

Afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Strife - (head snaps up at her his pupils in triangular slits like a reptile.) Don't leave Me. (his lip switches and he looks at kendal leaning close as if he were to kiss her his shifter part pretending to be normal)

1 - wont the Y.E.C. kill us anyway?
    Neer - not unless your useless AND uncooperative
    1 - we'll be cooperative. We aren't useless I swear.
    Ne'er - we'll see
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:47 am

kendal-stays were she is but looks into his eyes and knows somethings wrong, feels terror when she sees his pupils, doesnt know what to do since strife has never been like this before so starts shaking s-strife, please stop. i-its me, its k-kendal.

2- please dont let them kill us!
    serena- sorry but that isnt up to us
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 am

Neer - if it WAS up to us you'd be dead already.
    1 - (looks down at the groundz)

Strife - (starts to shift into a giant black mamba snake. Fangs dripping with poison. His head as big as a soccerball and his body yards and yards long. lunges at kendal moving with incredible speed)

Neer - (suddenly feels really weird in the head. And unfamiliar presence and glances at Serena wondering if she does to aka strife.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Serena- (head snaps up and looks back at neer)
    Maliha- (as a wolf trotting along collecting data and feels it to)

Kendal- (eyes widen before he lunges and shrieks as he does and dudges it also with incredible speed. Hand immediately chops down on his snake neck(snakes don't really have necks but like the thing after the head) (to afraid todo anything else and backs away) y-you can shift.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:23 pm

strife - is screaming inside his body not used to shifting. hid snake body twitches from side to side. hisses in annoyance when she does that. seems to be trying to lunge at her but the human part of strife holds it back, the snake body going through multiple convulsions.

1- notices them. scared w-what?! what are you thinking?!
    neer - nothing. turns forward again part of him worried.

crispin - there's another shifter? who!?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Kendal-(backs away from him not sure what she should do, doesn't want to fight it because strife is still in there. Restlessly paces feet but keeps fists clenched) strife. (focuses on that it is still strife in there)

Serena- (thinks to need: who is that?) (pushes 1 along still worried)
    2- whats going on!

Maliha- (yea but I dont know who it is.)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Neer - (clenches his fists and thinks to all of them)(ifs strife)
    1 - (growls) you guys are freaks

Strife - (his body whifts back slowly in spasms his body not being able to take it. Leans over on the ground his eyes in green slits bloodshot. Mumbles a bunch of mumbo jumbo) 

Crispin - (eyes widen) (how)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Serena- (strife? How?) (eyes are now wide and alert)

Wait he human now?
    Kendal- (still a bit wary of him but wants torun forward but holds back, can't take it and sprints toward him but kneels down in front of him not sure if she should touch strife yet or not) strife. (whispers his name softly)

Maliha- (who could it be? One of the people from are group? Or someone new?)

Sry afk gtg charge this and eat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Yea human
    Strife - (tries to focus on just kendals voice. His eyes slowly fade back to normal but theyre rimmed with  blood and his throat remains dry) 

Neer - ( bites on his lip) i wonder....
    1 - wonder what?
    Neer - shhh
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Kendal-it's ok, it's ok. I'm here. Your ok. (hugs him tightly and runs fingers through his hair and rests chin on the top of his head and rubs his back, keeps saying encouragments wanting herself to calm down and wanting to reassure strife) everything's ok. I love you. (feels like she has to add that last part just to remind him)

Serena- (do you think when you got your powers and, strife also got his and that's why you can control it more? Should we go to him? What if he hurts someone?) (keeps eyes on neer prepared to do anhing she has to)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:31 pm

neer - narrows his eyes really wanting to gut his father. we gotta get back. and soon. picks up the pace despite the spies' complaints.

strife - eyes are still wide and terrified and he doesnt move and fights to keep his conciousness shamed of how weak he is.

potrol officer - approaches them. is there a problem miss?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Kendal- (snaps head up and glares at him and then face softens) were fine,Che's just not feeling well. (hugs strife tighter making sure no one but her even comes close to him)

Serena- (pushes her guy along wanting to make sure no one else got hurt)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 pm

strife - gulpsas he feels himself loosing control again and not being able to do anything about it.a deeps hiss comes from his lips his eyes turning into green slits again and he slowly pushes kendal away and stands up in front of the officer. there could be a problem

hmm...i think im gonna make his shifter self be extremely protective over kendal.

potrol officer - snorts. stay out of trouble. turns and doesnt even take a step away before strife has him thrown up against the tree his teeth like needles. trembles. h-h-hey. let me go now.
    strife - dont sspeak to her.
    officer - aight! sheesh! i wont speak to you girlfriend! slowly takes out his gun.

neer - they pass through the gates and hand the spies over to the people who want them then continues walking quickly. where is he.
    crispin - wheres who?
    neer - strife.
    crispin -...should be at training. why? whats going on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Kendal- strife? (hearT starts to puns again and runs over and grabs his arm) strife (says seriously and tries to get inbetween him and the officer)

Maliha- (what's wrong with strife?)
    Serena- (we think he's the shifter)
    Maliha- (since when has strif been able to shift?
    Serena- (there a theory,) (explains)

Ohhhhhhh I like it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

neer - adds in. he used to be. but he hated it and refused to use it, so my father gave them to me. but then...well you all know what happened.

potrol officer - grunts and is forced to lower his gun. stands up.
    strife - eyes fill with rage and his body spazzes trying to decide to get angry at her or to listen to her.narrows his eyes at her then puts her aside in his mind looking at the officer again. dont ever come near her again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Kendal- (knows she has to reason with his shifter side because there's no way that if strif slots control she could hurt him, she would feels to guilty) he's not bothering me, it's ok. (smiles at him a little and pats his shoulder) come on.

Serena- (can we communicate with him?)
    Maliha- (does that mean he's as strong as ne'er?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm

crispin - chuckles. are they gonna fight?
    neer - ingores crispin and instead concentrates on where the power is radiating from, not happy about how strong it is.

strife - bites his split reptilian tongue. your lying.
    potrol officer - starts speaking into his walkietalkie--
    strife - whips past kendal and drives his needly nails through the man's arm and the guy stands there in shock the walkietalkie dopping to the ground.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Serena- (flinches as strife hurts the officer) (we need to stop him)
    Maliha- (as a wolf bounds toward we're she feels the power)

Kendal- strife! (doesn't know what to do but knows its barely strie any more and acts out in frustration. Runs forward and rips him away from the officer with her strength.) I said stop! (looks at the guy and her eyes say to him: run!)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

potrol officer - sprints away clutching his arm with no argument.
    strife - growls in anger that she'd touch him like that and then forces a fake smile. clutches her arms his needley nails barely grazing her arms and pulls her close to him forcefully. ssstand ssstill. leans forward before she can react and kisses her roughly his protruding sharp teeth cutting into the insides of her mouth, releasing a toxin for paralyzation. his fork tongue forcing its way inside. hands hands grip her arms firmly as the she becomes paralyzed for a full minute.
    neer - can see strife and kendal kissing under the tree. what the hell?
    crispin - sneaks under a bush as a cat. they seem....fine..makes a sound of disgust.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Kendal- (eyes wden and screams into his mouth but can't get away, mind is scrambling for answers since she can't feel her body)
    Serena- (With her sharp hearings hears her scream) (you sure)
    Maliha- (growls lowly) (no something's wrong)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Okayy dont worry deci can heal and then theres hospital

Strife - (moves his hands behind her head to her hair and his insicors slice through the bottom of her mouth protrudin out below her chin spewing blood)
    Crispin - (chokes back a whimper)(oh my god)
    Neer - (eyes widen) is that a ...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Kendal- (screams in anger and pure terror and starts shaking as she feels her body again. Waits a bit before swinging out arm and punches him strait in the jaw and backs away from him her eyes narrowed.)
    Serena- (should we .. Help?)
    Kendal- (feels a familiar source of power course through her. And bring hands up to her face and prepares to fight) you really don't want to fight me. (presses hand to the wound in her chin and the
    Pain starts to register)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Strife - (hisses) you cant fight me my lo---(stutters and his neck spazes to the side his needle teeth shrinking back)
    Crispin - (leaps over to kendal and nudges her ankles)
    Strife - (shakes his head trying to fight against it)
    Neer - kendal knock him out (speaks calmly drom the side)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Kendal- (nds but then turns back to strife and sees him becoming more normal) I- I- ..
    Serena- oh for Christs sake (slams both fists down onto strifes head knocking him inconcious)
    Maliha- (whines and nudes her hands)
    Kendal-(stands there while the blood drips down her neck and stares at strife. Taps hands against her thighs and the power is sucked back into her and can't feel it anymore.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:38 am