WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Strife - (collaspes)
    Neer - crispin take kendal to the medical core now.
    Crispin - (turns into a human and pulls kendals sleeve)
    Neer - (stands over strife and nudges his body with his boot) we'll take care kf this (says ro kendal unenthusiastically)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Kendal- this? (snarls and turns to him not csringn that strife even hurt her just focused in protecting him) if you hurt him-
    Serena- no one is going to hurt your boyfriend, but you don't knwl how to handle him at all, you almost got yourself killed
    Kendal- I was fine.
    Maliha- (takes the fabric of her shorts delicately inbetween her teeth and pulls her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:40 pm

neer - oh just shut up and get your self fixed.
    crispin - winces at the way he worded it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Kendal- (glares at him but then looks at strife and gaze softens) fine (turns quickly and walks back down the hill)
    Maliha- (pads after her)
    Serena- (watches them go and then lifts up strife and supports him on her shoulder)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:52 pm

strife - eyes slit open just barely as neer supports the other side of him. it doesnt register to him who's supporting him and where they're taking him.
    neer - lets take him back to our room through the back exit. i dont want to deal with the front desk.
    crispin - glances nervously up at kendal his eyes speaking for him. is she ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Serena-(nods and they go back to the room through the back)
    Maliha- (I don't know, that must be terrible for her)
    Kendal- (stares strait ahead her face expressionless walks into the medical ward and quietly grabs Molly and shows her)
    Molly- what happened?
    Kendal- an accident can you just fix me up I need to go quickly
    Maliha- (trots behind her ignoring eh frightened stares)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 pm

crispin - brings his hand up to his chin chewing on his long sleeved shirt anxiously.

neer - they open the door and he sets strife on the couch not wanting him on the bed. stands in front of the couch at the dazed strife with his arms crossed a little shocked himself
    strife -  head slowly looks up at both of them his blue eyes looking more dull as if the color had been transferred to his hair. w-hat...how...?
    neer - sighs and explains their theory over again.
    strife - it finally registers in his brain that he's in neer and serenas room sitting on their couch. what the hell do you ...want
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Kendal- (they put a few stitches under her chin but her mouth will heal quickly)
    Molly- how do you feel?
    Kendal- (there's a bandage over the stitches and can't feel it much but knows it won't be longs before they take it out) I'm fine. Thank you. (gets up and goes back out)
    Maliha- (nudges crispin and puts her large head under crispins hand)

Serena-(raises one eyebrow) do you even remember anything that happened?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:30 pm

crispin - gulps and rubs his fingers on mailha's head before leaning down and planting a kiss behind her ear. people stare at him like he nuts but he doesnt even know as he walks back after kendal. she might be on her way over guys.

strife - i-i
    neer - you bit kendal. puts it out there lightly.
    strife - his mind triggers with images of the past few minutes and his head ache starts again and he leans over gripping hsi hair hating the shortness, since he's unable to pull at it much
    neer - rolls his eyes. your not an animal now so stop acting like a helpless child.
    strife - narrows his eyes his blood boiling with hate and he looks up at neer those words ringing in his head, remember his father saying the same thing. how dare you...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Maliha- (is he ... Ok?)
    Serena- (were working on it) both of you stop. All we have to do is figure out Hal to get the powers out of strife and then were done, just work together for once and get over it or someone else is going to get hurt
    Kendal- (walks back to there compound with them following and keeps face a mask on unemotion)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:01 am

neer - frowns. easier said then done.
    strife -  thinks not realizing they can hear him: i dont get how they could ever live with themselves...living like this.
    crispin - speaks to just maliha his face sad but doesnt look at her. do you ever wonder why we're this way? if ...whoever created us...just decided to put the worst into humans to watch them suffer?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 am

Maliha- (crispin I don't really know, sometimes I think that but some,times I think that whoever created us made us this way for a purpose, for a chosen path we must follow. To do good not evil but our kind is young and naive so we don't know any better but I believe we were chosen to do the right thing not the wrong thing. We are strong, we were made resistant, we were made to have an inner turmoil but I think if we were meant to be, we Will be good) ( stares up at the sky)
    Serena- ( sneers when she hears his thoughts) get used to it.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:16 am

strife - jumps realizing how much he's gonna hate this.
    neer - when my abilities were taken away. our father...he had to send a devide through my body. cutting through it. but somehow it sucked them out when it came out the other side. he must have channelled his energy into the weapon. but im guessing you dont want us stabbing you or whatever so we're going to have to figure out another way.
    strife - mumbles. great.

crispin - follows her gaze looking at the moon that has appeared behind the cloud even though its still evening. those words were beautiful. speaks aloud in a raspy voice barely audible.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 am

Kendal- (turns head to look at them but realizes there talking to themselves and sighs and turns back) ill he in my room go check on strife for me (voice cracks at strife and shuts door to her own room on them)
    Maliha- (whines but quickly licks crispins hand) (thank you) (trots down to neer and Serena's room and barks at the door)
    Serena- (opens it for them) is she ok?
    Maliha- ( barks and says to Serena) ( only a few stitches)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:23 am

strife - mumbles. great not its a party.
    neer - get over it. we're trying to help you.
    strife - bites his tongue just wanting to see kendal.
    crispin - follows them glancing back at kendals door.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 am

Kendal- (flops back o the bed and looks up at the ceiling. Grabs her necklace that strife gave her and strokes the delicate carving gently. Sits up and sees the discarded cloak strife aways wears and realizes he hasn't worn that in a while. Walks toward it and picks it up and shrugs it over her own shoulders and s,iles when it's to big for her. Lays down o the bed wrapped up in it Breathing deeply so she can smell strife's scent all over it)

Serena- we really need to figure oth a way to get thee powers out of you though, your not used to them which could be dangerous
    Maliha- ( whines and tail wags like she's agreeing. And nds head in Kendal's room direction like she's referring to her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 am

strife - looks at the ground defeated. alright. 
    neer - paces back and forth thinking half talking to them, half to himself. so we need to get inside of him in order to extract the cells that are trying to take over your body. if we gave you an antidote that wouldnt work, they'd simply attack it, leaving oyu in ruins. that is unless you wanna die. stop looking at strife for his answer
    strife - shakes head. im not ready to die, i have plans for my future.
    neer - good. continues pacing. then the other option woul be you being in the most unconcious state you've ever been in. sleeping wont work. and i dont think knocking you out will work either. and since your body is so unacustomed to living like this i highly doubt anesthesia will work. so, other thna that, i dont know how this'll work. but if we could get you into that state, thenn possibly...ugh! I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS! kicks the wall.
    crispin - is it possible to drain most of his blood as its being replaced with new blood? whoever is draining it...would inherit the powers?
    neer - snaps head toward cirpsin and smiles. i am actually going to call you a genius right now crispin.
    strife - what he say?

aww kendalll
    i can totally imagine that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:46 am

Maliha- (barks and jumps up since she a w old easily taller then him when she goes on two legs and kicks nuzzles his cheek) (your a genius cris!)
    Serena- (smiles and explains it to strife) though I don't exactly know how we would get that to work, it would be extremely dangerous and there is a great possibility you could die also yes you would have to be in a comatose state. I'm pretty sure if we made you go into a coma Kendal would come after us.
    Maliha- ( whatever choice he makes would effect her to, but it is strife's decision not hers)

Kendal- (flicks collar up so it covers part of her face like it does with strife. Closes eyes and falls asleep staying curled up I nthe warm cloak thing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:54 am

crispin - smiles when she does that.
    neer - and its not exaclty a simple task to make someone go into a coma in the first place.
    strife - so its all a big risk...
    neer - yea. runs a hand through his scalp. your call.
    strife - i have to talk to kendal.
    neer - i dont think you should sleep with her tonight. your body is going to take a while to become accustomed.
    strife - fights back tears imagined the days ahead of him of avoiding kendal not wanting to do that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:03 am

Serena- (senses his sadness and stiffens) you should go tell her though, don't leave her out.
    Maliha- (are you sure that's safe?)
    Serena- (just let him)

Kendal- (in her sleep trembles and eyes openly benign able to sleep for very long snd tears come out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:08 am

strife - mutters. i would never dream of it. stands. and thanks guys...for trying to help me.
    neer - snorts. yea whatever. still thinks its a stupid idea for him to see her.
    crispin - i could stay with them tonight, i wont be a bother. turns into a russian blue kitty.
    neer - sighs. at least give him a few minutes.
    crispin - nods.
    strife - doesnt care enough to be listening to them and walks down the hallway before slowly opening their door, waiting for his eyes to adjust to the dark k-kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 am

Serena- were will strife even stay?
    Maliha- (he can stay in me and crispins room and we can stay with kendal)

Kendal- (freezes but a wavelf relief washes over here) strife? (voice is super quiet and it's shaky like she might break st any second, sits up and pulls the cloack together so it doesn't show er chest and shees completely covered in it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:19 am

strife - his heart wrenches when he sees her in his cloak. its me. croaks out.its the real me. and whatever else that was..isnt gonna come back for a while. says that hoping its not a lie. are you...ok?

crispin - nods his kitty head that sounds like a good plan.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:27 am

Kendal- (flings self off bed and wraps arms around him and nods) I'm fine (looks up at him and cups his face in her hands and tears silently stream down her face) strife (that all she can say before burrowing her face into his neck and shaking from crying)

Serena- (says to only neer: that was close, it was odd seeing strife as a shifter though)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:32 am

neer - yea...he was never suited...it never suited him.

strife - wraps his arms around her the palms of his hands against the back of her head.look what i did to you. voice cracks. and yet here you are..in my arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am