WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Tao- (rolls eyes but grins) that's an odd nick name, but you said you were going to pick out stuff for me, go ahead, I'm not good at shopping

Kendal- (kisses his temple and since he's holding her kisses the back of his neck and hugs him tightly)

Afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #13

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Fox - yaay! (Grabs his arm and pulls him into the men's jackets) Tao you NEED a leather jacket.
    Leo - tao...in leather?
    Fox - yes! He'd look amazing!

Strife - (sighs and shakes his head since it tickles and starts walking)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Kendal- (kisses the back of his neck again and combs fingers through his hair)

Tao- leather? Are you sure? I'm a vegetarian ... So ... Wouldn't wearing this be just like eating it?

What up with them?
    Serena- (eyes open realizing it's late in the day already, sighs and stays there, hugging neer liking the warmth he gives off)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Naveah- its ok, I know what happened, I realize it. My past is nearly as bad as some (gently strokes his scars)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Zeppelin - bad or not I find it fascinating. But you are a very fascinating person so it would make sense. (Curls a lock of her hair around his finger)

Strife - your gonna make me drop you (says his eyes wanting to close)

Um...
    Neer - (is still asleep the last day exhausting his whole body but evebtually yawns and wakes up.) Mornin?

Fox - well...you don't have to get real leather...but if you did I mean the cows already dead. (Picks out a jacket about his size)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Kendal- ok (purrs into his neck and kisses back down his neck)

Serena-No shush. (keeps eyes closed and snuggles into him)

Tao- its already dead when it's turned in oa burger but ya know. (sighs but smiles) ill wear it. Pick out whatever you want

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Naveah- it's not that fascinating (grins shyly and presses lisp to his, kissing him softly then pulls away) besides if he was here ... He wouldn't let us date, we wouldn't even let me look at you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Fox - really? (Eyes light up.) Yay! (Pulls down a few then hands him one). Put it on.
    Leo - this will be interesting
    Fox - you wait leo. Your gonna wish you were gay.

Strife - (stops) you just wanna go back to the room orrr...

Neer - um om.(Hand rubs her back)

Zeppelin - oh really? I don't know he might think differentlynif he actuallly SAW me. (Talks softly leaning down kissing under her chin)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Tak- but .. He's my .. My brother? (stares at him confused but then ignores it and takes the jacket and shrugs it on.) it'd a bit tight (feels uncomfortable and adjusts it and stads there putting his hands in the pockets)

Kendal- (laughs and draws head away) sorry, your very nice looking so I get carried away.

Serena-(smiles but then realizes that they do have to get get up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Leo - (is just as confused)
    fox - (crosses his arms and looks at Tao.) Hmm..no. take it off (hands him another.)

Strife - then I guess I should be thankful for my good looks eh?

Neer - (grumbles) yea I know. (Lifts her off his lap and starts to stand up forgetting half his org is gone and imeidately falls.) Ugh stupid leg.(reaches for the mechanicke leg and latches it on biting g down on his lip in pain then if goes away and he stands up)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Naveah- (stretches neck up and Says softly) actually I think he would like you less
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Kendal- well yes but Thats not the only reason why I like you

Tao- fine (takes it off And puts on the other. Feels the pockets and likes this one better cause it's bigger)

Serena- you ok?@
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 pm

)Zeppelin - (mutters against her skin) aww why? Because my my race has a hole or because my sexy level is most likely higher than his?

Fox - (can tell he likes it and smiles) I like it. You like it?

Strife - . (Snorts) better be

Neer - ( takes a deep breathe) yeah I'm good. (Helps her up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Kendal- (smiles and starts twirl fingers through his hair) I like your hair, both short and long, I like your eyes because there nice and blue and others very pretty even though you're guy there still pretty and dark haired guys with blue eyes are the best. I like the clothes you wear, there all mysterious and sexy an stuff, I like how you smile and how your expression is soft when no ones looking ...

Tao- I mean I like it because tis bigger then that last one ... I don't really care

Serena-Good, so we're re we going?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Naveah- he probably wouldn't like you because well yes, your ... Hole in your face ... And also because you hadn't taken a shower in days and well your dating me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Zeppelin - (frowns) he doesn't sound very fun. What's his name?

Strife - (blushes violently and mutters) in am so over my head with this woman.

Neer - well...I don't know if they'd like to see our faces any time soon. So...we should probably just work on gettin outta here

Fox. - (claps his hands once) good! (Smiles widely) time to buy (pulls him over to the linless line)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Tao- We came for one thing? (takes off the jacket) this is not what I'm used to

Kendal- aww your blushing. What your allowed to say nice stuff about me but not I cant say nice stuff about you? That's not fair (looks at him sincerely and twirls a piece of his hair)

Serena- oh ok ...

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Naveah- nakayta, naveah and nakayta.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Fox - (smiles mischievously) this is only the first store my friend.
    Leo - oh great.

Strife - (gulps) l-lets go get some dinner?

Neer - alright with that?

Zeppelin - nakayta...that's a bad ass name. Naveah. I don't care what you say ive gotta meet this dude some day.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Kendal- dinner? (smiles brightly) like a date?

Serena- I think we should just stay here. If that's ok.

Tao- oh ... Ok. More shopping .. Yaaaay
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Do you wAnt him to be in Texas?

Naveah- well of course I would love to see him again, he is my brother, I do love him but zeppelin, I have no idea were he is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Neer - (doesn't like it but figures she has good reason behind it.) You sure?

Strife - (grins) you could call if that. And i already know where to go.

Fox - aww you don't want to (looks at him with a sad innocent face)

Oh me gosh yess

Zeppelin - well (traces circles on her stomach with his index finger) I'm gonna make sure you get to see him again ok? No idea how but I will (grins)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:28 pm

NAveah- so he can beat you up? BEcause if you meet him .. He might
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Serena- (nods and then looks at him confidently) yes yes I'm positive

I'LL BE HIM!!!! PLEAAASE

Kendal- really? Do I have to get dressed up?

Tao- no no .. That's not true I do I really do (smiles truthfully and can't say no to his face)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:41 am