WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:51 am

Zeppelin - (notices her through his peripheral vision bit doesn't acknowledge her. (Takes his jacket off so ot mist his rank under. And lets himself shiver. Thinks : you have to think zeppelin think! You made this mess you have to clean it up.)

Cleff - (snorts) if he can drive

Zero - yea. (Looks up the tall fence.) Ill hop over and then ill help you ok? (Starts up and reaches the top bur as she hops over her pant leg gets caught and she swings over hanging upside down her jeans still caught.) OH MY GOS WHAT THE HECK. oh hey saloon. (Waves through the fence while upside down)
    strife - I'm not a grump your just too peppy.

Fox - (freezes shocked surprised and nervouse at the same time.) Really? I mean...(looks around at the camp then swivels his des to the tent where the cloned twins lie but ignores them.) I guess I could but....why would you even offer me so much? (Searches Tao's eyes)

Awe Sad ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:57 am

Bri- ( rolls eyes)

Sam- seriously? No dude, your just grumpy.

Fallon- ( smiles and giggles then looks down fence and spots a hole and crawls through it then walks o er to zero on other side of the fence)

Tao- ( looks at him with no hint of a smile or sarcasm just sincerely looks at him confused and furrows eyebrows and stares at him incredously) why wouldn't I?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:11 am

Fox - (chuckles and looks down at himself like its obvious.) I'm a street rat that eats nothing but smoke.

Strife - I'm not grumpy! Just keep yous opinions to yourself ok?! (Bites on his lip not meaning to snap at him like that.)
    Zero - (narrows her eyes at fallon.) You think your so smart you little-- (stop at the sound of fabric ripping and in seconds half of her Jean is being ripped off and she falls. Yelps as she reaches out her hands for impact but then tucks them in thumping in a scrunched up ball at the ground. Groans and gets up a little dizzy) whew! (Whips some sweat off her forehead.) Onward! (Marches on with a tiny limp to the big pipe.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 am

Tao- so?

Sam- ( stay silent)
    Fallon- onwards!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 am

Zero - (walks through pipe water sloshing around. Leans down and whsipers to fallon.) we gotta blend in ya know? So were both gonna act like drunkies. Can you do that?
    Strife - (clenches and unclenches bis fists before shoving them into his pockets. Speaks after a period of silence) lets just turnnaround I don't think hes gonna be down this way.

Fox - so...you still don't mind? (Eyes light up like a little kid)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:30 am

Fallon- I think orphans would be more believable

Sam- k lets go look for zero.

Tao- ( looks at him confused) mind what? ( suddenly eyes widen and looks at him absolute horror) you think we would mind that you were ... Homeless? ( pauses for a moment then double over laughing)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:38 am

Fox - (stands there with his arms crossed glaring at Tao.) Alright then you keep on laughing. (Kicks Tao's rear making him fall forward in the muddy ground. (Smiles satisfied)

Zero - hmm yea. I think that might be better.but less fun. (Grunts.) Alight I'm Cindy Lu Hop the homess kid. What's your name? (Walks into the camoking dazed and walking through the. Ase of people fires and tents.)
    Strife - (looks around the sidewalk before turning around)

Holy shizz I'm never gonna go to sleep... a little brown spider just came crawling over me.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:19 am

omg lol zelda,r u serious

Hays-What the, give it back? Oh forget it. All that book is bad memories anyway.
    (slumps down in the bed)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 am

Yeah I. Serious! I went to itch my arm and there's a spider! Ah. And in my bed to. Never sleeping there again.

Crispin - (turns and hops off the bed and hops up onto the counter with his files.) [What's going on with this kid. Hes not sick....] (opensa file with his nose and starts reading)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 am

Sorry I was sorry of ... Tired

Tao- ( eyes narrow and not in a playful way jumps up and whipped self off storms toward him and grabs his wrist and twists it back and knees him in the gut hard)

Fallon- zero

Kendal- ( knocks on the door) excuse me? May I come in?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 am

crispin - mrows at kendals voice. reads the documents:....16 years old. parents/guardians: none. siblings: none.....suicidal thoughts...relatives: none......to be watched closesly until mentally stable.

fox - gasps and shoves tao away hard taking a few quick steps back. whats your problem! i was just playin around. glares at him and rubs his wrist.

zero - eyes zero in on the two fighting. i see em.

its ok. i would have went to sleep.....but then i was woken for another 3 hours because of that dang spider.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 am

Kendal- ( rolls eyes and goes in anyway) hey sorry for my cat

Tao- ( eyes suddenly widen in fear and looks at hands) I-I'm sorry ( backs away) I have to go ( turns on his geeks leaving his back and sprinting as fast as he can away)

Fallon- runnnn!

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 am

zero - wh-what?

fox - tao! i didnt mean---GOD DAMNIT GET UR RICH A$$ BACK HERE! sprints after him quickly gaining but he doesnt have the stamina and he has to stop and put his hands on his knees. tao i didnt mean.....watches him go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Tao- ( stops and looks back) I'm not rich!

Fallon- he ran now he stop
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:04 pm

fox - well of course you arent. i never meant it literally. says dumbly.

zero - i see that...ducks behind a tent and peers around the side watching. ive never seen tao like that.

oh my god i just remember i still have mak. i feel ashamed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 pm

They left mak ...

Tao- well yea ... I know ( clenches fists) look I'm sorry ok!

Fallon- he mad
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm

fox - tao...i really dont care that u got me in the gut. i partially deserved it. i just couldnt have seen that coming from you...course i shoudlnt be talkin though ive barely known ya. but i know ur a good guy. voice softens. tell me whats wrong.

zero - he acting weird....its. well it weird!hey fallon do ya think we should get the others or wait? doesnt care that shes asking advice from a little kid.

strife - great now they disappeared too. runs a hand to his hair thats now past his shoulders.

sorry mak...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Tao- ( timidly walks closer) it was just a reflex that's all ok? ( starts shaking)

Fallon- maybe we should get then.

Sam- I think I have an idea were they are follow me

God strife get a haircut
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:36 pm

fox - no one gets that shaken up for an unintentional reflex my friend. puts his hands in his pockets. im all ears.

strife - follows....(so im guessing they go the same route over the fence and under the pipe muhahaha ok they arriving.)

zero - wait. squints eyes to try and see them better. whos the guy hes talking to now...i thought they were just fighting.

strife loves his luscious hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:40 pm

When Kendal comes back he is getting a hair cut

Tao- no! Just leave it ok? ( shakes widely) I have to go now. ( turns and walks away)

Fallon- ( yawns) boring

Sam- do you see zero?

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm

awww....then hes dumping kendal

zero - rolls her eyes at fallon.
    strife - survys the camp with his eyes until the rest upon to small shapes shadowed behind a tent. see em.
    fox - no. dashes in front of tao and points a finger at his forehead. you. arent leaving. until this is resolved.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Fallon- what?
    Sam- ( stalks over to them)
    Tao- I barely no you so actually no this wont be resolved. ( walks around him)

Afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 pm

fox - grabs tao's coat sleeve to stop him. we can change that cant we?

zero - oh nothing. AH ITS SAM! says a little to loudly.
    strife - sighs. can you ever keep you mouth shut?
    zero - excuse me?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Tao- ( looks at him confused then hears the yell) what was that?

Sam- shhh I'm trying to watch
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:23 pm

are you gonna practice u thingy today or dont feel like it?

fox - someone yelling. it happens all the time, ignore it. there's no one else i know that could help Chelsea any better than you already have. take her.

zero - puts a hand over her own mouth

strife - crouches down behind the tent with them and watches.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 am