WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Zero - (face turns serious) what's the worth of us staying here? Were just being a burden. More for kendal to worry about.

Crispin - (purrs and brushes against kendals leg)

Cleff - come on! God you guys. Am I the only one starving to hear?! (Gets into the line and starts looking at the menu.)

Decimus - (can barely see naveah and bri in front of the diner. Srarts to become jealous of the friends she has but then one of the kids with a ratty pony tail comes over to him with a bad limp.)
    Girl - (sniffs and shivers in the cold) do do you have a bandade sir? (Stands there awkwardly.)
    decimus - takes courage to ask a with a mask. (Smiles to self) show me where your hurt.
    girl - (pulls up her Jean leg and shows him a aerie of small infected scrapes.
    decimus - okay hold still ok? (Girl nods)

Zeppelin - (jumps up on his feet and races out of the building.)[ I need to...I need to do something....I need to fi....figure out how to...how to...] how am I....how do I fix this!??? (Starts to circle the block)

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Fri May 24, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Fri May 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Chealsea - I'm not afraid.
    fox - (kids self thinking: you should be)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 26, 2013 11:57 pm

There's a new mermaid thing

Kendal- ( smiles and rubs crispins head)

Tao - you sure?

Sam- what do you mean?

Bri- ( looks at menu)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 27, 2013 12:24 am

Okg yay! Me just started watching now.

Crispin - (purrs more)

Chelsea - I'm sure. (Says seriously and nods.)

Zero - I mean we should be out there!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Tao- ( taps needle ) hold out arm w you want stuck

Bri- wow I want everything

Kendal- ( picks up crispin and plops him on her shoulder)
    Jeyne- i will never get over that her a human

Sam- were would we go?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 27, 2013 10:10 pm

zero - i--i dont know! throws out arms in the air. not sitting around waiting for people to live and die. naveah, cleff, zep, and bri are in nyc, kendal is god know's where with a bunch o flunitics after her, and where are we? i mean i dont know about you but i want to know more about why they chose kendal to test on. or where exactly they're trying to go with abducting all of these kids and using them as experiments, or why they think orphans is an unavoidable fact of taking away their parents to be soldiers. we need to do our part in combusting all those fattty-stuffed-smelly-pig faces working for older pig faces in the Y.E.S. and im SICK OF WAITING AROUND IN THIS---suddenly stops self huffing practing breathing smoke weirded out of herself.

chelsea - ok. holds out one of her blackened arms to him.
    fox - smiles. surprised she trusts you like that. its weird, the vibe u got goin'

crispin - jumps off her shoulder and turns into human beside jeyne. smirks and reaches his elbow up onto jeyne's shoulder using it as an armrest.

cleff - licks his lips and mutters to self. combo with extra large drink, extra meet, toasted......goes on and on.
    ~~~we should wait for igs~
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Sam- alright alright zero I'm all for that but webshould probably see what everyone else thinks too

Tao- ( looks up at him and shrugs) I just like helping people

Jeyne- ( jumps away and slams into the wall)
    Krndal- ( giggle lightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Crispin. - [ gosh women I'm not thaaat bad.](makes a pouting face at jeyne)

Fox - (smiles warmly) its a while since ive met someone who wants to help others. Refreshing to hear that again it is.
    Chelsea - (after he injects liquid she falls back dead asleep)
    Ok...so how bout he eases condition but doesn't know how to rid ofnit and maybe later on it can become anothern crisis

Zero - alright then (stands up and turns around and shouts) EVERYONE IN COUCH ROOM RIGHT NOW U FAT BUTTS. (Repeats it while running around the house) come on Sam!
    Strife - (had already heard their Congo and pips out of kitchen) I'm in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 am

Sam- well
    Of course he is

Kendal- rude jeyne
    Jeyne- a half human half animal thing is not allowed to touch me sorry

Tao- ( smiles and inspects her arm)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:35 am

Feels weird I haven't played strife in forever
    Zero - (grins) I saw that coming. Who's left of us now before we carry on our message to the kids.....hey how long has Tao been out?
    strife - (shrugs)

Fox - (tosses the cigarette into a pan in the side of the tent that's with other supplies as well and kneels down by Tao watching him.)

Crispin - [ thing? ] (a distorted growl escapes his lips.)
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 am

heres my charrie!

Name:Hays
    Title:None/At hospital where kendal is in Cali.
    Weapon:None atm
    Personality:Appears happy at first but is very sad and depressed but can see the light of a situation in bad times.
    Description:Short Amber/brown hair with a small braid to his shoulders, deep blue eyes, fare skin, tall for his age, wears a black v-neck sweater that he pushes the sleeves up,dark gray jeans, maroon Vans, wears a woven bracelet his grandmother gave him, has a earring in his left ear
    Family:Grew up with a single mother who he saw get murdered right before his eyes when he was 4. Lived with his grandmother who he was very close with until she died right before the YES took over. Almost comitted suicide.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Interesting character. I like him. So is he in the hospital because of his depressionness?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:44 pm

jeyne- flinches away
    kendal- stop crispen.

sam- so what would we even do? i meamn i want to help but i dont know how. and not sure but we sould go looking for him

tao- inspects her arm and takes out a needle with blue liquid and gracefully pokes her arm with it and injects her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Fox - whered you learn this stuff?

Zero - hmm alright then (smiles) first task (says in a low voice) find Tao. (Strides to To the door.)
    strife - (rolls his eyes and follows)

Crispin - (stops and shakes his head moving away from jeyne)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:18 pm

jeyne- shakily waves to kendal c-come on let me take your x-ray now
    kendal- follows

tao- my mother. takes a tub of white cream out and opens it and starts to rub some of it on her arms the vaccine will numb the pain in her body and this will make sure it lasts

sam- cool. lets go

i need more charries at the house
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 pm

gtg take a shower sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Its ok and what about fallon and uh I forget that one guys name. But he and Clara were talking. Who I also forgot about
    Was that katann or someone else?

Crispin - [I guess its not her fault shes scared. There's others like me that would rather tear her apart..](follows behind kendal head constantly snaoping from side to side getting distracted at tiny little things.)

Fox - you had quite a smart mother. She dead? (Springs the question suddenly not thinking it to offend him)

Zero - (says halfway down the walkway to the street) sooo...where is Tao?
    Strife - does he have a phone on him.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Thx. And yea, also because he has suicidal thoughts and need help.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Mk then
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:47 pm

oh yaaay!
    k they there too! well not katann only fallon

jeyne- put your arm on this puts a big black square on a table under a big machine and kendal what she asks. any metal on you?
    kendal- not that i know of

sam- probably. we usually all have phones then we ditched them so im not sure if he got a new phone yet or not.
    fallon- follows behind zero and keeps a tiny hand on the frabric of her pants

tao- doesnt show any emotion to obseessed with his work and replies shortly dont know,hope not
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Sorry would post but I gtg
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Hays-(is sitting on his hospital bed writing in a notebook. Starts to whisper to himself)Its all your fault, its all your fault.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:28 pm

crispin - his exquisite hearing picks up on smalls cough and whispers from patients' rooms. then he hears hays words. stops in his tracks and listens while kendal and jeyne head on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 pm

jeyne- goes into a back room and the room gets dark and the xray scans her arms a couple times and jeyne stays back there and they wait
    kendal- removes arm and notices crispen hey? whats up?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Hays-(still whispering to himself) you just had to talk to the creepy guy in the alley and what happens, mom gets killed. You idiot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:37 pm