WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:28 pm

tao- just tell me your real age and ask me a question
    sam- waves stunned with eyes wide. byeeeeee.
    fallon- giggles and skips upstairs.

serena- look your going to have to ask neer.
    kendal- i dont think neer can ever answer
    jeyne-if we dont do this it could spread.
    maliha- serena-
    serena- walks up to neer. neer are you ok with them cutting off half of your leg?
    kendal- can you put in a mechanical one? or would we have to pay?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:35 pm

neer - smiles. i like my legs.
    doctor - yes but it would be extremely painful on his end whether he's on medication or not. we've had to do it to a young woman before as well, giving her a new arm. moneywise...

fox - i did. that means im a little over 17. i did the math. taps his skull. ok now my turn. how old are you tao?
    zero - once they're upstairs she closes the door and laughs.i think he misses my pretty face already fallon. as for you. taps her nose. you should be going to bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:43 pm

kendal- we dont have any money ...
    serena- looks at neer sadly.
    jeyne- ill pay for them!
    maliha- wat?
    kendal- jeyne you-
    jeyne- their my friends i can pay

tao- 16 but my birthday is soon

fallon- shakes head noooo
    sam- keeps working
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:50 pm

this is over do
    also i forget what she looks like but whatever

name-jeyne
    age-25(she is a surgeon sooo)
    gender-female
    title-just a normal surgeon thats still in school
    history-was a member of the seattle resistance with kendal when there old leader was there. left to become a doctor in the war then got transferred here.
    family-
    personality- smart and timid to people she doesnt know and who could kill her easily. very nice and polite to everyone except her good friends. knows a lot about the war but just wants it to end.
    description- normal height for her age. pale, skinny. shoulder length brown/aburn hair with soft brown eyes. wears a normal blouse and pants under her lab coat

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 pm

zero - grins. but since i understand how you feel about that, i'm going to say you dont have too.
    fox - alright then. my guess was a little off. i thought you were 17 or 18.

crispin - hugs jeyne.
    doctor - glances from jeyne to the others and shrugs. its not my choice to make on who pays, but as long as it's payed for. but we can deal with the costs later. turns to jeyne. your going to be helping with this surgery. Take him to the operating room. im going to organize a team to help with this right away. picks up his folders and walks out.
    okeydokey.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:58 pm

tao- uhmmm thanks. i guess you can say im 17 really. ok next question. were are you from?
    fallon- yay! hugs her leg. we gonna go on adventure soon right?

jeyne- smiles and pats his head.
    kendal- wow are you sure you can pay for this?
    jeyne- dont worry i got it covered. pulls away from crispin. i have to get to surgery.
    serena- waves to neer
    jeyne- pulls his cart away

hmm i cant find taos profile. i trying to make the ranks and stuff look all nice, hey what was that thing that you colored
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:58 pm

was it the ranks? they not like that any more Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:01 pm

nevermind it was the character thing since its your ... wanna add new characters to it

u dont have to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:06 pm

sure i can do that
    I CAN DO DAT I CAN DO DAT
    but it will take a while since i'm going to have to fish out the profiles.

Fox - raises his eyebrow. was that suppose to be a stupid question or am i misunderstanding. my origin is Britain.
    zero - we? laughs. since when did you decide you were coming? hmm?

shall we skip like 4 hours? and they can be like...sleeping in the waiting room or something.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 pm

hey i think we should have one where its literally every character and their full profile. but its like sorted by color of who plays them. like for example all my profiles would be one color, all urs one, all iggy's one.....etc. etc.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 pm

that would be verrry yhelpful.

tao- rolls eyes i mean were in britain, wells nvm you dont have to answer that. its not a big deal. your turn.
    fallon- im not?

okkkkk SLEEEPYYSZ

also its I CANDO ZAT I CAN DO ZAT
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:35 pm

yea whatever close enough
    and yesh yesh im do dat now....ah long process when ur lazy. it'll be done eventually though :P

fox - laughs i know watcha meant. to answer that question, i wasnt well liked with the brits, one day i caught a boat and came here. grins. that would also be why i was stuck in the slums. smiles. this is a fun game. question number 2 for tao. do you have any family?

doctor - comes out to the waiting room and claps.
    crispin - head snaps up wide awake again.
    doctor - great news! the surgery was successful, but as for the mechanicle leg, if he's going to have one that wors properly and can be connected to the nerves right now is probably the best time to attach one. but you guys can see him if you want now.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 pm

sry if i slow watching korra panel for this years comic con (YAAAA) and also my computer a glitch

tao- well sure i have family. but if you mean by blood. i really dont know if there dead or not

serena- runs in and sits down on the bed and looks at neer
    kendal- wow he really does look a little like strife when he's not trying to kill me
    jeyne- in the room playing with monoters
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 pm

ooooooh GIVE ME LINK

neer - sits upright in the bed starring forward into nothing. doesnt look at serena.
    crispin - walks in and his eyes immediately go to the new bandaged stubble at the end of neer's theigh.

fox - understandable. shrugs. ur turn.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 pm

hey take a look at the "characters" and tell me if i missed anyone. i probably did
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:58 pm

sryyy i would but my computer wont let me. i tried to but the link isnt working. i need to ho on my ipod

serena- neer?
    kendal- he is freaking me out.

tao- do you have a 'special person' gets up saying the question casualy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 pm

It doesn't look like you changed anything
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:14 pm

i added and took away characters that hadnt been there before, also added a summery just now.

Neer - his mind is closed off to all telepathy contact. thinks to himself: might as well be dead, they've all seen me at my most vulnerable point and now i've slowed everyone down.
    doctor - watches from outside through the glass windowed wall. poor kids.
    crispin - how does your leg feel? tries to ask him but realizes its closed off.

what if serena's the only one who can really push through him walls since she knows him inside and out pretty much.

fox - special person? puts his sandwich down. dont believe i've ever really had a strong connection with anyone is thats what you mean. Perhaps my dead mentor could serve that part but i think my dead dog meant more. smiles weirdly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Tao- I mean like do you have a girlfriend

Sure and weres that at?

Serena- neer (strongly thinks to him tryout to make him hear( neer) ( narrows in frustration that she can't read his thoughts)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:57 pm

oh wups sorry was watching the panel as well Razz except i cant find part 3 Sad and i wish they showed the actual episode AHH

in the characters.

fox - finishes the sandwich and leans back in his chair. naw. gals are cute but i prefer men.
    neer - serena..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:02 pm

3 isn't up yet

Tao- I prefer both ( slams hand over mouth realizing that's the first time he admitted that)

Serena- ( grabs his hand) ( can you hear me?)
    Kendal- ( awkwardly ushers everyone out so they can have privacy)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:06 pm

yup i figured that out
    and the trailer is soooo....woah. i got the tingles ^^ i love it wen they put dramatic scenes and action and stuff and then put calm music to it blocking out all other sound....the feels

neer - your too loud to ignore.

and haha tao and fox crack me up

fox - grins come on tao its not like im the first you've told...right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 pm

going to sam's with dad be back soon
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Tao- well yea! ( doesn't look at him just keeps string the other wy)

Serena - ( ooopsy. ) ( cups his face in her hands and kisses his forehead) ( you ok?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:04 pm

fox - i'm liking him more and more. i mean it's pretty obvious.puts hands up in defense and get out of his seat so he can slowly walk in circles around the tableanyway, who's turn?. sits up on the table.

neer - doesnt want to meet her eyes so he keeps looking past her, then speaks in barely a whisper. i'm just becoming more and more worthless aren't i? don't lie to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm